Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Seven spires - Closure
Fire and flame tv
MechWarrior Hall / Re: Word Association 36: SAY WHAT AGAIN!!!
« Last post by NightSarge on Today at 06:02:28 »
command
Ok thanks. I saw the model with over 30+ AS points, and figured that was a pretty good upgrade to the Urbanmech. Just wondering what that thing has so I can put it in my force. Seeing how at some point I’m going to get that box set.
MechWarrior Hall / Re: Word Association 36: SAY WHAT AGAIN!!!
« Last post by Akamia on Today at 05:54:43 »
Material
Unfortunately, there element appears to be very negative about us getting a canon UrbanMech LAM. This why it's doomed to be a meme with no record sheet. We can't have nice things, not even a prototype.
Look at the Bounty Hunter exploits in the Dark Age books . Totally an agent of Chaos.
General BattleTech Discussion / Re: Editing already made Mechs
« Last post by Col Toda on Today at 05:43:30 »
Modifying mech is very common the are even field kits for that for specific modifications such as replacing a medium laser for a C3 Slave for example . I alter mechs all the time . This may be better if you moved this to fan design .
Fan Fiction / Re: The Lyre Ascendant: A Dark Age AU Writeup
« Last post by PlEGUY on Today at 04:08:00 »
Fan Fiction / Re: The Lyre Ascendant: A Dark Age AU Writeup
« Last post by PlEGUY on Today at 04:06:23 »
Your map is too big for the screen. I just saw now that the right part was really interesting too.

Which leads me to a question, where are the Taurians?

I'll try to see if I can fix the image later.

The Taurians are that little brown spot hugging the rimward boarder between the Suns and Capellans. They are a member of the Outback Cooperation Zone. In that political bloc map They are the second light yellow bloch from the left. What's that? You ask. The Taurians are cooperatimg with the Suns instead of delusionally frothing at the mouth and nuking their own citizenry? Unbelievable, I know, but it is true. That is one of the things I didn't do much more than tweak from the canon timeline. After the Calderons divorce them for being too crazy in the Jihad they sit down and have a nice long think. The better part of a century later, Julian invited them to the group. The Suns had spent most of that time being rather peacefull. The Fronc Reaches demonstrated that the Suns could be reasoned with. Every other political body in the region had joined.The Suns had Co-operated with them and the Protectorate that whole time operating a warship without pulling any funny business. The terms of the zone were fairly undemanding, trade and anti-piracy Cooperation. Lastly, the Calderon Protectorate and the Suns were getting along swimmingly and the Concordat did want to reunify. In the face of all that the standard paranoia wavered and they conceded. It wasn't the most popular choice ever and the Taurians are certainly the most unruly of the bunch. Unless of course you count Randis who keep absolutely abusing the deal to get in way over their heads then call in the big guns of their friends to sanitize pirate holdouts.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Register