Author Topic: Bag of minis (unseen inside)  (Read 1113 times)

Domi1981

• Warrant Officer
Bag of minis (unseen inside)
« on: 26 January 2018, 05:03:58 »
So after a long time spending the fun with Battletech and you guys, I felt like creating some sort of gallery of my minis instead of spamming the forum with single threads. After I noticed that some pictures got lost I felt free to reupload them in this gallery and if that´s okay let me know if that´s cool with you guys. Otherwise just delete this thread and I keep posting single threads for every mech. But since I don´t paint whole armies of the same color it could be a bit cumbersome, so here is why I thought it would be better to use a single thread and keep it updated every time as soon as I put out something new.
For proper viewing size right click on the picture and choose "show picture" (or whatever its called in English Windows)

TO BE CONTINUED....
« Last Edit: 26 January 2018, 05:06:07 by Domi1981 »

Simon Landmine

• Lieutenant
  • Enthusiastic mapmaker
Re: Bag of minis (unseen inside)
« Reply #1 on: 26 January 2018, 15:37:42 »
Some gorgeous paint jobs there! When I look at them, I keep forgetting how small they are!
"That's Lieutenant Faceplant to you, Corporal!"

Things that I have learnt through clicking too fast on 'Move Done' on MegaMek: Double-check the CF of the building before jumping onto it, check artillery arrival times before standing in the neighbouring hex, and don't run across your own minefield.

"Hmm, I wonder if I can turn this into a MM map."

thecybersmily

• Sergeant
Re: Bag of minis (unseen inside)
« Reply #2 on: 26 January 2018, 19:14:23 »
Wow. just.... wow.