Author Topic: What's the BT scene like in Montreal?  (Read 955 times)

gyedid

• Captain
  • Always brighter on the other side of the mirror.
What's the BT scene like in Montreal?
« on: 06 September 2018, 22:01:54 »
...is there even one...?

Well, there's finally a light at the end of the tunnel for me.  We'll finally be leaving China next year and I can look forward to being reunited with my BT collection full-time.  Seeing as I'm moving back to Montreal, is there actually anyone there who still plays?

cheers,

Gabe
So, now I'm imagining people boxing up Overlords for loading as cargo.  "Nope, totally not a DropShip.  Everyone knows you can't fit a DropShip in a WarShip!  It's...a ten thousand ton box of marshmallows!  Yeah.  For the Heavy Guards big annual smores party."
--Arkansas Warrior, on the possibility of carrying Dropships as cargo in Warship cargo bays.

TERRAN SUPREMACY DEFENSE FORCE.  For when you want to send the SLDF, but couldn't afford the whole kit and kaboodle.

gyedid

• Captain
Re: What's the BT scene like in Montreal?
« Reply #1 on: 08 September 2018, 00:19:54 »
Umm...calling all Montrealers who may still be on the board...qc mech 3, are you still around...?

Cheers,

Gabe
So, now I'm imagining people boxing up Overlords for loading as cargo.  "Nope, totally not a DropShip.  Everyone knows you can't fit a DropShip in a WarShip!  It's...a ten thousand ton box of marshmallows!  Yeah.  For the Heavy Guards big annual smores party."
--Arkansas Warrior, on the possibility of carrying Dropships as cargo in Warship cargo bays.

TERRAN SUPREMACY DEFENSE FORCE.  For when you want to send the SLDF, but couldn't afford the whole kit and kaboodle.

qc mech3

• Lieutenant
  • Mon pays, ce n'est pas un pays. C'est l'hiver.
« Reply #2 on: 08 September 2018, 09:42:07 »
Salut!

Not in Montreal per say but still here. I haven't played a game in years but I know that the Valet d'coeur will have the books.

If you make yourself known at places like L'abyss (near metro St-Michel) or maybe le Valet d'coeur, it's possible to get peoples to try the game.

My old group in Laval still have everithing but are now into Infinity. Maybe you could lure them back in.  ;D

gyedid

• Captain
« Reply #3 on: 08 September 2018, 11:20:15 »
What about you, GreekFire?

Cheers,

Gabe