Author Topic: Weekend one-shots: Zeus ZEU-10WB, and Kit Fox K  (Read 1557 times)

worktroll

• Ombudsman
  • Lieutenant General
  • 504th "Gateway" Division
    • There are Monsters in my Sky!
Weekend one-shots: Zeus ZEU-10WB, and Kit Fox K
« on: 10 September 2016, 04:10:11 »
A couple of standalone jobs from the workbench:

The Zeus 10WB. Two HPPCs, an ERLL, and four ERML, and not anywhere enough heat sinks to run'em in any sensible order. Built by the Blakists on Hesperus, this was oddball enough to justify using a cut-up 1st-run Intro Box plastic Zeus. Given the relatively low detail level, the loss of the original arms allowed the guns from a DI Morgan (DA mini) to represent the HPPCs. It'll be part of my steadily growing Light of Mankind Level III, along with a lot of other oddball Blakist variants.

And a Kit Fox J. The Clans used artillery; the Naga is one example, but it made sense to some of us that they'd have Omni configs to carry the load. The idea of the Kit Fox carrying an Arrow IV shouldn't be so difficult - it's just a simple swap for the Gauss in the A config. Plastech body, Arrow launcher from CAV parts, and a metal left arm. Done in my favourite Jade Falcon Delta colours.

Cheers,

W.
* No, FASA wasn't big on errata - ColBosch
* The Housebook series is from the 80's and is the foundation of Btech, the 80's heart wrapped in heavy metal that beats to this day - Sigma
* To sum it up: FASAnomics: By Cthulhu, for Cthulhu - Moonsword
* Because Battletech is a conspiracy by Habsburg & Bourbon pretenders - MadCapellan
* The Hellbringer is cool, either way. It's not cool because it's bad, it's cool because it's bad with balls - Nightsky
* It was a glorious time for people who felt that we didn't have enough Marauder variants - HABeas2, re "Empires Aflame"

jimdigris

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Lieutenant Colonel
Re: Weekend one-shots: Zeus ZEU-10WB, and Kit Fox K
« Reply #1 on: 10 September 2016, 07:00:23 »
 O0

Vash The Stampede

• Captain
  • LOVE AND PEACE!!!
« Reply #2 on: 10 September 2016, 10:27:04 »
Nice mods! The payload on that Zeus sounds gnarly. Gotta give the Blakists credit for their schemes; dark and menacing. Love the containers you added to the base. From a JESII missile tank?

The plastech Kit Fox looks great! Arrow IV arm...actually sounds pretty deadly.
I'm like a hunter of peace. One who chases the elusive mayfly of love... or something like that.

"I crush little childrens dreams everyday...Ralph your not a kangaroo...Ralph your also not a trophy....." (Quote used by Jesse Richards (ExtremeBloodAspUser))

worktroll

• Ombudsman
  • Lieutenant General
  • 504th "Gateway" Division
    • There are Monsters in my Sky!
Re: Weekend one-shots: Zeus ZEU-10WB, and Kit Fox J
« Reply #3 on: 10 September 2016, 16:21:47 »
Love the containers you added to the base. From a JESII missile tank?

Yup. I'm working on urban conflict for basing for my LOM units :)
* No, FASA wasn't big on errata - ColBosch
* The Housebook series is from the 80's and is the foundation of Btech, the 80's heart wrapped in heavy metal that beats to this day - Sigma
* To sum it up: FASAnomics: By Cthulhu, for Cthulhu - Moonsword
* Because Battletech is a conspiracy by Habsburg & Bourbon pretenders - MadCapellan
* The Hellbringer is cool, either way. It's not cool because it's bad, it's cool because it's bad with balls - Nightsky
* It was a glorious time for people who felt that we didn't have enough Marauder variants - HABeas2, re "Empires Aflame"

Saint

• Captain
  • Keeper of the Reaper
« Reply #4 on: 10 September 2016, 16:54:13 »
Sweet love the Zeus,  and fear the Kit Fox. :)
"Our eyes lie on Glory, Honor, Strength. Burned worlds will declare our name as cause."

avon1985

• Major
« Reply #5 on: 10 September 2016, 18:21:26 »
sweet! O0

Ronin Actual

• Warrant Officer
  • Bad Day?
« Reply #6 on: 11 September 2016, 00:03:21 »
That Kit Fox, I love it! :D