Author Topic: Con Exclusive Rifleman  (Read 2427 times)

Ezekiel Crow

• Sergeant
    • Facebook
Con Exclusive Rifleman
« on: 18 January 2012, 19:22:43 »
When or will last years con exclusive Rifleman be made available through the website?

speck

• IWM Web Support
  • Captain
Re: Con Exclusive Rifleman
« Reply #1 on: 18 January 2012, 22:14:18 »
They will not be up on the website until near the end of 2012. They will still be available at the Convention this year as well.

GRUD

• Captain
  • Quinn's Quads - 'Mechs on the March!
« Reply #2 on: 20 January 2012, 04:12:37 »
In other words, make friends with someone that's going to Origins or Gen Con!   O0

Or try yer luck at eBay Roulette.  :P
To me, Repros are 100% Wrong, and there's NO  room for me to give ground on this subject. I'm not just an Immovable Object on this, I'm THE Immovable Object. 3D Prints are just 3D Repros.

Something to bear in Mind. Defending the BT IP is Frowned upon here.

Remember: Humor is NOT Tolerated here. Have a Nice Day!

Hey! Can't a guy get any Privacy around here!

speck

• IWM Web Support
  • Captain
« Reply #3 on: 20 January 2012, 08:20:29 »
In other words, make friends with someone that's going to Origins or Gen Con!   O0

They will be available at all convention IWM will be at this year, which is around 6 shows

JPArbiter

• Captain
  • Podcasting Monkey
    • Arbitration Studios, your last word in battletech talk
« Reply #4 on: 20 January 2012, 10:02:11 »
so no new con exclusive this year? 8)
Host of Arbitration, your last word in Battletech Talk

GRUD

• Captain
« Reply #5 on: 20 January 2012, 10:26:26 »
He didn't say that exactly.  ;D

However, given that the release schedule is already 2-3 months behind as it is, I'd rather they got things back on track, rather than take the time to create an Exclusive 'Mech for this year.  O0
To me, Repros are 100% Wrong, and there's NO  room for me to give ground on this subject. I'm not just an Immovable Object on this, I'm THE Immovable Object. 3D Prints are just 3D Repros.

Ezekiel Crow

• Sergeant
    • Facebook
« Reply #6 on: 21 January 2012, 21:54:41 »

None have ever come up on Ebay, I have it set to send me Battletech Rifleman updates.  However I live close enough to attend several conventions this year but with the wife, kids and work it doesn't always work out.

GRUD

• Captain
« Reply #7 on: 22 January 2012, 09:32:29 »
None have ever come up on Ebay, I have it set to send me Battletech Rifleman updates.  However I live close enough to attend several conventions this year but with the wife, kids and work it doesn't always work out.

I hate to be the one to break it to you then, but eBay lied to you!   :D  I saw them start popping up after Origins last year, if not actually DURING.  :o  I also saw them show up on eBay after Gen Con.  I only mentioned those 2 because I know they're "The Biggies", and didn't know what other Cons IWM attended, by the way.  But as for eBay, I'll agree that there haven't been any there for a few weeks at least, if not a month or so.  NOT that I'm supporting eBay over IWM!  I'm just pointing it out as an option.  There's just some things you HAVE to get there, like it or not.   #P