Author Topic: Planning my purchases (also known as shut up and take my money!)  (Read 6043 times)

StCptMara

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Looking for new Adder skin boots
SPECK;
How many dead Wobbies and pleas from the customer base would it take to get Jim Fox to resume hauling around the 'Big Box o Bits'?
I've got plenty of turrets: I need 6 different arms, 2 legs, a Stalker leg set, and some other bits.
or
Who at IWM should we contact to have the BBoB service resumed?

As I understand it(when I asked about it at GenCon 2011, when it wasn't there, but I remembered it from GC2009), I was
told they discontinued it because there just wasn't any profit in it. This is kind of sad, since a friend of mine got a whole Mad Dog from it except for the center torso, and making that Center Torso was what got him to start working on developing his
skills in moding and modeling.
"Victory or Debt!"- The Battlecry of Mercenaries everywhere

"Greetings, Mechwarrior! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the frontier against---Oops, wrong universe" - Unknown SLDF Recruiter

Reality and Battletech go hand in hand like a drug induced hallucination and engineering a fusion reactor ;-)

GRUD

• Captain
  • Quinn's Quads - 'Mechs on the March!
I am going to have one up this week for what will be at Historicon. Which will be pretty close to the GenCon list except for what will be new for gencon.

Thanks Speck!   O0
To me, Repros are 100% Wrong, and there's NO  room for me to give ground on this subject. I'm not just an Immovable Object on this, I'm THE Immovable Object. 3D Prints are just 3D Repros.

Something to bear in Mind. Defending the BT IP is Frowned upon here.

Remember: Humor is NOT Tolerated here. Have a Nice Day!

Hey! Can't a guy get any Privacy around here!

Register