Author Topic: Getting an error while posting  (Read 2139 times)

grimlock1

• Captain
Getting an error while posting
« on: 29 March 2019, 11:49:52 »
I'm getting an error while posting and I'm submitting here to see if there is something systemic, or if it's an obscure complaint because of an attached image.
I'm rarely right... Except when I am.  ---  Idle question.  What is the BV2 of dread?
Apollo's Law- if it needs Clan tech to make it useable, It doesn't deserve those resources in the first place.
Sure it isn't the most practical 'mech ever designed, but it's a hundred ton axe-murderer. If loving that is wrong I don't wanna be right.

NeonKnight

• Freelance Writer
  • Major
  • Cause Them My Initials!
Re: Getting an error while posting
« Reply #1 on: 29 March 2019, 12:17:46 »
I'm not Websupport, but if trying to attach an image, remember the size limits
AGENT #575, Vancouver Canada

worktroll

• Ombudsman
  • Lieutenant General
  • 504th "Gateway" Division
    • There are Monsters in my Sky!
« Reply #2 on: 29 March 2019, 12:23:16 »
What's the error? This would help.
* No, FASA wasn't big on errata - ColBosch
* The Housebook series is from the 80's and is the foundation of Btech, the 80's heart wrapped in heavy metal that beats to this day - Sigma
* To sum it up: FASAnomics: By Cthulhu, for Cthulhu - Moonsword
* Because Battletech is a conspiracy by Habsburg & Bourbon pretenders - MadCapellan
* The Hellbringer is cool, either way. It's not cool because it's bad, it's cool because it's bad with balls - Nightsky
* It was a glorious time for people who felt that we didn't have enough Marauder variants - HABeas2, re "Empires Aflame"

grimlock1

• Captain
« Reply #3 on: 29 March 2019, 12:42:59 »
What's the error? This would help.

It seems to have resolved itself while I was troubleshooting.
Something about failed submission, and upon reloading, the page said something about double posting, but I checked and nothing was posted. This was in B-movie blitz, if you want to follow up more.
I'm rarely right... Except when I am.  ---  Idle question.  What is the BV2 of dread?
Apollo's Law- if it needs Clan tech to make it useable, It doesn't deserve those resources in the first place.
Sure it isn't the most practical 'mech ever designed, but it's a hundred ton axe-murderer. If loving that is wrong I don't wanna be right.

Register