Author Topic: I think Jamaican in the moonlight of Achooluna, drinking rum every night...  (Read 78509 times)

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
I, of course, do have the technology to turn it into a Super Dimensional Fortress.

Money on the other hand . . .
So it's bigger on the inside than the outside?  you must be making bundle collecting taxes from the city's residence since they don't want be sucking vacuum.

^-^ . . o o O O (Hey, won't that mean we have another place to build a Achooluna themed Rum Resort?)
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants
-Editor on Battletech Fanon Wiki

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Pimpin' Mopar Goodness since the Dawn of Time
Did someone say money?

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Hey, be careful about messing with Moline. We are the home of the corporate headquarters of John Deere. THE corporate headquarters. We even have a style of pizza named after us!
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
There a pizza named Achooluna?  What on it?  Pepperoni and Cheese?
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Well, technically it is called Quad Cities style pizza......but Moline is one of the five cities of the Quad Cities (it's complicated.... :D) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quad_City-style_pizza
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Yummy!  I thought it was a place that promoted Quad 'Mech Pizza delivery!

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
Well, technically it is called Quad Cities style pizza......but Moline is one of the five cities of the Quad Cities (it's complicated.... :D) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quad_City-style_pizza

You have something called quad city with 5 cities in it?

Oh this has to be good. 

Sharpnel

• Colonel
It must be because that East Moline and Moline are considered distinct cities and thus five cities in the Quad Citiies
Consigliere Trygg Bender, CRD-3BL Crusader, The Blazer Mafia
Takehiro 'Taco' Uchimiya, SHD-2H Shadow Hawk 'Taco', Crimson Oasis Trading Company

"Of what use is a dream, if not a blueprint for courageous action" -Adam West
As I get older, I realize that I'm not as good as I once was.
"Life is too short to be living someone else's dream" - Hugh Hefner

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki

Is this one of the Pizza places in that area?

I hope people give good tips!
« Last Edit: 30 October 2017, 18:33:40 by Wrangler »

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
Is this one of the Pizza place in that area?

I hope people give good tips!

It's not side shift pizza?

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
The original four cities of the Quad Cities are Davenport and Bettendorf on the Iowa side of the Mississippi River, and Rock Island and Moline on the Illinois side. Than East Moline got uppity and started calling itself a city.. And they insist on this, despite everybody else insisting that there is four cities in the Quad Cities. It's even in the name.....

BTW, the area is where Black Hawk, chief of the Sauk indians, was born and the site of Saukenuk, the chief village of the Sauk indians.  We have a bit of history here. We are also where the first railraod bridge across the Mississippi River was built in 1856.

Davenport is home to the Palmer College of Chiropractic, birthplace of the Chiropractic arts. So if you visit a Chiro, you can thank us. The Palmer's invented it.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
That's pretty cool. I was always into historical related items.  Kinda why i like quazy future history Battletech has.

I can picture Achoo on a pink Trolly Bus pointing out things to everyone.  :)

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Here is what I am talking about! Quad Cities style pizza!

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
OK - it sounds good except the slicing.  My engineering brain might not accept it. 

BirdofPrey

• Major
The shape of the slices is fine, it's the insistence on using scissors that's dumb.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Let's not happy taunt the big pink boss. His piZza goes hia way. He has control of the rum!

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Clan Hells Horses 666th Mech. Assualt Cluster
* A rather large and imposing Rattler mobile structure-like tank rumbles upon the scene. Slewing it's multiple turrets around, it begins to fire...

Synthed Voice: Hostiles inbound, Delta program initiated.

Seconds later a Squadron of Wild Weasel make a longrange missile strike, while longrange artillery starts to shell the same target, the Bar.

In a matter of a few moments, the aerocraft and artillery were subdued by the machine. The machine shrugged of an Alamo strike, and deployed a single Battle Armored Humanoid.

Synthed Voice: Targets retreating, Alpha program engaged, Primary Omnibus circuit online, systems nominal. Status: 78% operational, Fuel reserves depleting... recommend additional resupply. Searching.... Searching... Searching... Alternative fuel supply found. Dete-ete. Hostiles unknown. Hello? Is someone there? My sensor circuits are in need of re-calibrating at next system maintenance... Dete-ete. Hello? I detect something in the proximity, identify yourselves! *

( I've been playing way not enough of Fallout 4... got it last christmass and only began truly playing for about 18 days and 19 hours as of last save level 40.4 or so. )

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse
That is, if true tanker doesn't beat me to it. He makes truly evil units.Col.Hengist on 31 May 2013
TT, we know you are the master of nasty  O0 ~ Fletch on 22 June 2013
If I'm attacking you, conventional wisom says to bring 3x your force.  I want extra insurance, so I'll bring 4 for every 1 of what you have :D ~ Tai Dai Cultist on 21 April 2016
Me: Would you rather fight my Epithymía Thanátou from the Whispers of Blake?
Nav_Alpha: That THING... that is horrid
~ Nav_Alpha on 10 October 2016

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
What are video games?

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Clan Hells Horses 666th Mech. Assualt Cluster
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse
That is, if true tanker doesn't beat me to it. He makes truly evil units.Col.Hengist on 31 May 2013
TT, we know you are the master of nasty  O0 ~ Fletch on 22 June 2013
If I'm attacking you, conventional wisom says to bring 3x your force.  I want extra insurance, so I'll bring 4 for every 1 of what you have :D ~ Tai Dai Cultist on 21 April 2016
Me: Would you rather fight my Epithymía Thanátou from the Whispers of Blake?
Nav_Alpha: That THING... that is horrid
~ Nav_Alpha on 10 October 2016

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
OMG.... YOUR OLD!

TT
Takes one to know one!  :))  :blank:
« Last Edit: 29 July 2021, 20:47:48 by Wrangler »

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Truetrucker, i think you may have doubled parked your Rattler.  The Achooluna police department was by AND they had Cobra! Towing to haul it away.

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
Achooluna Police are usually pretty lazy

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Achooluna Police are usually pretty lazy
I'm bit surprised about that. Isn't that how they make their money?

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
They make their money on parking tickets, impounding vehicles and taking kickbacks.

If you don't claim your vehicle in a week they make additional money by selling it.  >:D

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Why is there a pile of tickets slapped on the wiper of your Hetzer?

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
This place isn't very lively

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
If you want lively start annoying the moderators.......

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Having a company of red painted BattleMasters showing up at drinking resort can sober things up bit.