Author Topic: Different game style, need help assinging crits please.  (Read 2361 times)

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Clan Hells Horses 666th Mech. Assualt Cluster
Different game style, need help assinging crits please.
« on: 03 February 2013, 22:49:14 »
I have a custom game which I hope to get off the ground and print before Gencon and well I'm kinda stuck.

I'm using D6 as a standard damage per bullet + or - a number based off range and caliber.

Specifically Body damage transfers.

Base of unkown points modified by use of armor.

Homemade armor: 1/4th damage reducion and a unknown amount of armor factor that reduces per hit. It'll stop 1 point per every 4 points of damage transfered.

Factory armor: 1/2 damage redution and a unknown amount of armor factor that reduces per hit. It'll stop 2 points per every 4 points of damage transfered.

So what I am looking for s a fair amount of human tissue damage factors and armor damage factors that reduce over time. Healing is 1 point day standard first-aid, 1.5 by parametic and 2x by doctor skill. Armor repair is by replacing, Homemade 2 days, Factory 1 day and a tube of ArmorSeal. Each tube has 3 Points and takes a day to harden.

Aimed shots do full damage but at higher rolls needed.

I need stats for Helmet, Body, Arms and Legs for both types. Anyone up to it?

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse
That is, if true tanker doesn't beat me to it. He makes truly evil units.Col.Hengist on 31 May 2013
TT, we know you are the master of nasty  O0 ~ Fletch on 22 June 2013
If I'm attacking you, conventional wisom says to bring 3x your force.  I want extra insurance, so I'll bring 4 for every 1 of what you have :D ~ Tai Dai Cultist on 21 April 2016
Me: Would you rather fight my Epithymía Thanátou from the Whispers of Blake?
Nav_Alpha: That THING... that is horrid
~ Nav_Alpha on 10 October 2016