Author Topic: Beware the hairy full moon of ACHOOLUNA. (Parking in the rear)  (Read 22751 times)

BirdofPrey

• Major
Re: Beware the hairy full moon of ACHOOLUNA. (Parking in the rear)
« Reply #90 on: 15 December 2019, 10:09:05 »
the blue menace has industrial strength bodily functions

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #91 on: 18 December 2019, 00:06:34 »
Among other things...... ??? :( :))
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #92 on: 18 December 2019, 07:19:26 »
I guess it takes one to know one. ::)
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants
-Editor on Battletech Fanon Wiki

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #93 on: 18 December 2019, 14:27:32 »
Nope, no industrial strength bodily functions.

Damn it.
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #94 on: 20 December 2019, 09:04:22 »
Sounds your jelly of your lack of high yield gas / Geneva violations level bodily function issues.

"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #95 on: 26 December 2019, 19:23:20 »
*whistles innocently*

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #96 on: 27 December 2019, 20:35:03 »
So why are you sending your other minions to bump over liquor stores with sub-atomic weapons?
« Last Edit: 11 January 2020, 08:44:48 by Wrangler »

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #97 on: 10 January 2020, 22:21:45 »
Wait?????!? Huh? I have minions? Since when did I end up with minions? I don't want minions! They break things, are totally inept, try and kill........oh. Just like all the others who hang around here. Well, as long as they pay for their booze and food.......

BirdofPrey

• Major
« Reply #98 on: 11 January 2020, 05:50:08 »
Well, you see Achoo, what makes them minions is YOU pay for their food and booze.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #99 on: 11 January 2020, 08:46:00 »
Indeed.  Some of them have tattoos of your current and past likenesses on their arms and other body parts...from what they told me.  xp

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #100 on: 11 January 2020, 09:03:01 »
That.

Is.

Disgusting.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #101 on: 11 January 2020, 09:05:14 »
Hey, i'm not one doing tats!  I have FWL eagle on my shoulder and thats it!  Who'd want tat of a Pinkachoo on them?  ;D  Only loyal minions!
« Last Edit: 12 May 2020, 06:49:23 by Wrangler »

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #102 on: 12 January 2020, 01:59:04 »
 xp

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #103 on: 20 January 2020, 22:00:08 »
I guess your minions are the ones whom are restocking your booze stash  and frig with food from the raids their conducting.

(Wrangler glaces away from his noteputer of another planetary raid by mysterious raiders)

One these days someone track it back to here.
« Last Edit: 20 January 2020, 22:04:16 by Wrangler »

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #104 on: 24 January 2020, 17:46:33 »
*sigh* I told them no flags, no tags, no evidence, deny deny deny! Idiots! Good help is sooooooooo very hard to find!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #105 on: 24 January 2020, 20:53:45 »
(Wrangler hands Achoo Blake's List of good listing of potential thugs for hire.)
Maybe you can use them.  Frankly, i'm surprised you just don't order the stuff on Pirates-List.crime.  I'm sure they'd cut a deal done for cheap.
« Last Edit: 20 March 2020, 06:40:32 by Wrangler »

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Clan Hells Horses 666th Mech. Assualt Cluster
« Reply #106 on: 19 March 2020, 15:33:37 »
(Wrangler hands Achoo Blake's list of good thugs)

Suddenly, a very large and ancient, bone white Leviathan jumpship appears in the system. A lone shuttle burns from it as the ship stations itself. Landing in the parking lot, a very large vehicular item rolls out of the single bay. Riding up to the entrance of the bar, a lone quad assault battle armour emerges from it...

After checking in the suit, which walks away and sits in the yonder corner like a puppy, the occupant enters the said bar. Said occupant looks like a huge metallic cyborg with menacing eyes and hands.

HI! WHERE"S THE... blares the borg, oh, sorry, had it on low frequency,  this better? It's on ultra-low... anyways where's the peanuts at? Did Wrangler eat them all again, missed the reopening ceremonies,  what I miss? Cool looking carpet btw... did I miss something?  Since when did Bird start selling door to door carpet cleaners?  ???

TT  >:D
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse
That is, if true tanker doesn't beat me to it. He makes truly evil units.Col.Hengist on 31 May 2013
TT, we know you are the master of nasty  O0 ~ Fletch on 22 June 2013
If I'm attacking you, conventional wisom says to bring 3x your force.  I want extra insurance, so I'll bring 4 for every 1 of what you have :D ~ Tai Dai Cultist on 21 April 2016
Me: Would you rather fight my Epithymía Thanátou from the Whispers of Blake?
Nav_Alpha: That THING... that is horrid
~ Nav_Alpha on 10 October 2016

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #107 on: 20 March 2020, 06:44:42 »
(Wrangler turns from his bar stool to the quad assault Battle Armor.)
Hello, Stranger.   
I thought you were in the Juke Box over yonder. Achoo appears to be stuck in this "Throne" room for last couple months. You may need use that Suit of yours get him out.... it maybe bit...unbreathable even with ventlators equipped in there.

(White Jukebox against the wall tries to play triumph returning hero music but only volume is too low to hear.)

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Clan Hells Horses 666th Mech. Assualt Cluster
« Reply #108 on: 12 May 2020, 00:54:34 »
I'm over here, that's just my suit...

So.. what gives, seems too quite around here!

Do I have to start a fight to get some service around here?

( TT picks up a bar stool and smashes winslow Achoo with it. )

Wait a minute, this was a particle board stool! ( Looks underneath and see's BoP stamp on it. )

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse
That is, if true tanker doesn't beat me to it. He makes truly evil units.Col.Hengist on 31 May 2013
TT, we know you are the master of nasty  O0 ~ Fletch on 22 June 2013
If I'm attacking you, conventional wisom says to bring 3x your force.  I want extra insurance, so I'll bring 4 for every 1 of what you have :D ~ Tai Dai Cultist on 21 April 2016
Me: Would you rather fight my Epithymía Thanátou from the Whispers of Blake?
Nav_Alpha: That THING... that is horrid
~ Nav_Alpha on 10 October 2016

trboturtle

• Freelance Writer
  • Major
  • Erraturi te salutant!
« Reply #109 on: 12 May 2020, 01:27:03 »
"Guys? there's been a Wombat sighting......"

Turtle
Author of 32 Battletech short stories including "The Lance Killer," "Hikagemono," "Negotiation," "The Clawing," "Salvage," "The Promise," "Reap What You Sow," "Family Ties," "The Blood of Man," "End of Message," "Heroes' Bridge," "Kurodenkou," "Thirteen," "My Father's Sword," "Evacuation," "Operation Red Lion," "A Matter of Honor," "State of Grace," "Operation Blue Tiger," "A Warrior's Fear," "Shadow Angels," "Murphy's Method," "End of the Road," (IAMTW 2019 Scribe Award nominee!), "Tales of the Cracked Canopy: Blind Arrogance," "Laws Are Silent," "No Tears," "Tales of the Cracked Canopy: Shadows of the Past," and "Three White Roses."
Novels -- Icons of War, Elements of Treason series, "Vengence Games." Upcoming: "In the Shadow of Dragons" and "Poisoned Honor" (WoR #1)

My Blogs!
Battletech:  http://thebattletechstate.blogspot.com/
Other writings: http://trboturtleswritings.blogspot.com/

Sharpnel

• Colonel
« Reply #110 on: 12 May 2020, 02:25:47 »
"Run...to...the... hills!. Run...for...your...lives!"
Consigliere Trygg Bender, CRD-3BL Crusader, The Blazer Mafia
Takehiro 'Taco' Uchimiya, SHD-2H Shadow Hawk 'Taco', Crimson Oasis Trading Company

"Of what use is a dream, if not a blueprint for courageous action" -Adam West
As I get older, I realize that I'm not as good as I once was.
"Life is too short to be living someone else's dream" - Hugh Hefner

BirdofPrey

• Major
« Reply #111 on: 12 May 2020, 06:35:30 »
"Guys? there's been a Wombat sighting......"

Turtle

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #112 on: 12 May 2020, 06:57:31 »
Where on a paper mache made "Moon".  I don't thing the construction factor is high enough to keep yield of destruction from not taking us all out....

"Time to Bug out!!!"

{Meanwhile, Achoo, remains comatose from truetanker's beating while in the throne room aka bathroom.}

Register