Author Topic: SRM Carrier Turret Question  (Read 1639 times)

GRUD

• Captain
  • Quinn's Quads - 'Mechs on the March!
SRM Carrier Turret Question
« on: 01 April 2013, 23:13:49 »
I noticed this evening when I did a Search for "SRM", that among the results were 2 different listings for the "SRM Carrier turret".  One has a picture (20-623MT), while the other one (20-623TRT) doesn't.  I thought this little guy was only a 2-piece mini?  ???   I'll admit that I've never put any together, and while I have several of them, none of them are MIB.  I'm Hoping Speck can enlighten me as to what the 20-623TRT piece is.  Anyone with sufficient knowledge is Welcome to chime in also, of course.  O0
To me, Repros are 100% Wrong, and there's NO  room for me to give ground on this subject. I'm not just an Immovable Object on this, I'm THE Immovable Object. 3D Prints are just 3D Repros.

Something to bear in Mind. Defending the BT IP is Frowned upon here.

Remember: Humor is NOT Tolerated here. Have a Nice Day!

Hey! Can't a guy get any Privacy around here!

speck

• IWM Web Support
  • Captain
Re: SRM Carrier Turret Question
« Reply #1 on: 01 April 2013, 23:46:02 »
Problem solved, newer record of the 20-623MT trumps the older record. Disabled the old record.

GRUD

• Captain
  • Quinn's Quads - 'Mechs on the March!
« Reply #2 on: 01 April 2013, 23:56:19 »
So, they were the same piece then, just different "Stock Numbers"?   ???  Anyway, Thanks for the reply.  O0
To me, Repros are 100% Wrong, and there's NO  room for me to give ground on this subject. I'm not just an Immovable Object on this, I'm THE Immovable Object. 3D Prints are just 3D Repros.

Something to bear in Mind. Defending the BT IP is Frowned upon here.

Remember: Humor is NOT Tolerated here. Have a Nice Day!

Hey! Can't a guy get any Privacy around here!

speck

• IWM Web Support
  • Captain
« Reply #3 on: 02 April 2013, 10:06:54 »
Same part, it's just the newer one was added along with other missile turrets to a separate category in 2011 with out checking if it was already in the scrapyard.

Register