Author Topic: Sibko Trainer Names ?  (Read 2493 times)

JAMES_PRYDE

• Lieutenant
  • Stephanie & Jiyi Chistu "Restoring Honor to CJF !"
    • Clan Jade Falcon:  SWTOR
Sibko Trainer Names ?
« on: 30 December 2022, 00:39:25 »
Having read the latest Shrapnel "Ghostbirds" (which was great), Sibko trainers come back, for us, it is the good "old" Falconers, and reading about Clan Ghost Bear, it is the Den Mothers, or Ursai

Then I thought, what are the Terms for Sibko Trainers in other Clans ? Is there official stuff ? (If not, can we make some up lol)

Kerfuffin(925)

• Major
Re: Sibko Trainer Names ?
« Reply #1 on: 30 December 2022, 00:51:10 »
https://www.sarna.net/wiki/Sibko

has a list for around a third of clans
NCKestrel’s new favorite.

JAMES_PRYDE

• Lieutenant
  • Stephanie & Jiyi Chistu "Restoring Honor to CJF !"
    • Clan Jade Falcon:  SWTOR
« Reply #2 on: 30 December 2022, 01:09:05 »

Thanks

Hmmm, I guess that means the rest we can use of imagination, quiaff  ;D

tassa_kay

• Major
  • Karianna Schmitt has no time for your headcanon.
    • My Facebook page!
« Reply #3 on: 30 December 2022, 02:49:27 »

This is so cool to see recorded for reference. Thanks for sharing this.
"Social media made y'all way too comfortable with disrespecting people and not getting punched in the face for it." - Mike Tyson

My Personal Units: Thuggee Warrior House Nagah (Capellan Confederation), 29th Blood Drinkers (Clan Blood Spirit), Nightmare Galaxy (Clan Hell's Horses), 1st Raven Rook Cluster (Raven Alliance)
Favorite Factions: Capellan Confederation • Clan Blood Spirit • Clan Smoke Jaguar • Clan Hell's Horses • Raven Alliance • Fronc Reaches • Rim Worlds Republic • Magistracy of Canopus
Favorite Characters: Malvina Hazen • Kali Liao • Katherine Steiner-Davion • Anastasia Kerensky • Danai Liao-Centrella • Karianna Schmitt • Lady Death • Tara Campbell • Katana Tormark
Favorite Units: The Golden Ordun • Wolf Hunters • 1st Horde Cluster • 1st Rasalhague Bears • Thuggee Warrior Houses • Hikage • Raptor Keshik • Kara's Scorchers • 1st Star Sentinels

Kojak

• Major
  • Melancon Lives!
« Reply #4 on: 31 December 2022, 00:13:22 »
This is so cool to see recorded for reference. Thanks for sharing this.

Just added a missing one.

"Deep down, I suspect the eject handle on the Hunchback IIC was never actually connected to anything. The regs just say it has to be there."
- Klarg1

The Wobbly Guy

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #5 on: 31 December 2022, 01:52:49 »
Personal headcanon: Snake clan (adders, cobras, vipers) sibko cadets shd be called snakelets.

Kerfuffin(925)

• Major
« Reply #6 on: 31 December 2022, 02:15:20 »
My headcanon for the Diamond Shark times is they called the sibkids ‘baby sharks’ and the trainers ‘Mommy/Daddy Shark’.
NCKestrel’s new favorite.

tassa_kay

• Major
  • Karianna Schmitt has no time for your headcanon.
    • My Facebook page!
« Reply #7 on: 31 December 2022, 02:54:23 »
Personal headcanon: Snake clan (adders, cobras, vipers) sibko cadets shd be called snakelets.

Probably not the Adders. They specifically don't worship their totem and it rarely ever gets referenced outside of their Clan symbol (and those idiots who take live star adders into the cockpit with them).
"Social media made y'all way too comfortable with disrespecting people and not getting punched in the face for it." - Mike Tyson

My Personal Units: Thuggee Warrior House Nagah (Capellan Confederation), 29th Blood Drinkers (Clan Blood Spirit), Nightmare Galaxy (Clan Hell's Horses), 1st Raven Rook Cluster (Raven Alliance)
Favorite Factions: Capellan Confederation • Clan Blood Spirit • Clan Smoke Jaguar • Clan Hell's Horses • Raven Alliance • Fronc Reaches • Rim Worlds Republic • Magistracy of Canopus
Favorite Characters: Malvina Hazen • Kali Liao • Katherine Steiner-Davion • Anastasia Kerensky • Danai Liao-Centrella • Karianna Schmitt • Lady Death • Tara Campbell • Katana Tormark
Favorite Units: The Golden Ordun • Wolf Hunters • 1st Horde Cluster • 1st Rasalhague Bears • Thuggee Warrior Houses • Hikage • Raptor Keshik • Kara's Scorchers • 1st Star Sentinels

The Wobbly Guy

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #8 on: 31 December 2022, 03:49:55 »
My headcanon for the Diamond Shark times is they called the sibkids ‘baby sharks’ and the trainers ‘Mommy/Daddy Shark’.

Do they need to learn the dance steps? ;D

Gaiiten

• Captain
  • Can not get enough of BattleTech!
« Reply #9 on: 31 December 2022, 12:44:10 »
For the pragmatic Star Adders I think they simply use the old names of the SLDF for trainers and cadets.
Crush yah enumhees, see dem drivun befor you, and hear de lamuntatuns of de veemon!

Visit my Deviantart: http://gaiiten.deviantart.com/

BATTLEMASTER

• Captain
  • Hot and Unbothered
« Reply #10 on: 01 January 2023, 18:02:00 »

;D

In the Clan version of the Pinkfong cartoon they're off hunting sea foxes instead of fish ;D

Yep, days of Baby Shark does that to ya xp
BATTLEMASTER
Trombone Player, Lego Enthusiast, Engineer
Clan Smoke Jaguar, Delta Galaxy ("The Cloud Rangers"), 4th Jaguar Dragoons
"You better stand back, I'm not sure how loud this thing can get!"
If you like Lego, you'll like my Lego battlemech projects!

CJC070

• Lieutenant
« Reply #11 on: 02 January 2023, 10:47:46 »

I always had it in my mind they called their sibkids kits in acknowledgment of their former name Sea Fox.

Sjhernan3060

• Captain
« Reply #12 on: 27 March 2023, 10:17:17 »

For blood spirits is it spirit squad? Pep patrol?

paladin2019

• Warrant Officer
« Reply #13 on: 05 April 2023, 18:48:19 »
Bloodnames like Fitch, Foley, Hartman, Hulka, Moore, Payne, Zim...?
<-- first 'mech I drove as a Robotech destroid pilot way back when