Author Topic: Field Manual: 3145 - Colonial Tractors Manufacturing Clarification  (Read 2096 times)

BrokenMnemonic

• Lieutenant
Hello,

I have a quick question about a comment made regarding on the 'Mech models apparently produced by 3145 by Colonial Tractors on page 189. The text states that the company is making the Clint-3T; however, there appear to be two different mass-production -3T models - the CLN-2-3T from the Succession Wars (TRO:3025/3039) and the later Taurian-produced CLN-3-3T from the Jihad/TRO:3050 upgrade. There's also a 2-3T Denton model from TRO:3039, but from the text I think that was a custom modification, so I'm guessing it wasn't that one. The reason I ask is that the CLN-3-3T uses some advanced components like a light autocannon and ferro-fibrous armour, which seems like a nice step up for the Fronc Reaches if they're able to produce such things.

It's more interesting than optimal, and therefore better. O0 - Weirdo

Gravedigger

• Freelance Writer
  • Sergeant
It was meant to be the low-tech Clint found in the 3025/3039 tech read outs.
I hope that clears it up!

Aaron "Gravedigger" Pollyea

BrokenMnemonic

• Lieutenant
That's great, thank you :) I have a vested interest, because I'm hoping to start teaching a couple of friends of mine to play using the Fronc Reaches/Calderon Protectorate region and the things made there once the new intro box set arrives over here.

It's more interesting than optimal, and therefore better. O0 - Weirdo