Author Topic: CWIE-C-W-C-SLDF: "Clan Wolf-In_Exile" -Requesting Permission from Grand C...  (Read 2796 times)

Karack Blackstone

• Lieutenant
CWIE-C-W-C-SLDF: "Clan Wolf-In_Exile" -Requesting Permission from Grand C...

Clan Wolf In Exile.
Clan Wolf / &(In-Exile) Echo Galaxy's Galaxy Commander Rin Kerensky Champion-Stand-In Turgin Karack Blackstone:

To whom it may concern:
"To whit, Clan Wolf In Exile and Clan Wolf hereby submit Letters of Challenge and Abstention for the Right To Declare A Hegire/Hegira on, and both on and upon the Inner Sphere."

"The Faith AEternia declared, long ago, "Either fight for freedom or die as if Death never could have chased you from behind."

Hegira: "Clan term: Deems a claim of potential challenge, right, dishonor, or slight against a person to be true and requesting no loss of face. Assumed, legally, to mean, "I claim Justice in the name of a Greater One Than I."

Clan Wolf-In_Exile is hereby requesting permission to from and form the Grand Council of the Iclans/IClans to restore the Star League Proper.
House Cameron / Elton / elton / rhos.Rho.Rothshi.Roch.Rothschild, otherwise known as the House of Windsor, bought it's Nobility.

The Red Hand of the House of Elton...
Is bought from the Fair Trade use of the Dutch East India Trading Company.

Please allow House Elton to be House Winsdor...
By the Old Terran / Earthian Legal Clause: "Doing Business As,"

As you were.

Karack Blackstone

• Lieutenant
Clan Wolf (In-Exile.).

Clan Wolf (In-Exile.). To the Grand Council.

Clans Wolf and / & Wolf-In-Exile hereby request permission to, at the soon to be decalred, appointed, anointed, and announced time,...?
Letters of Marque, Corporalization, Corporation, Legalization, Privatization, and, Flag of Trust, Truce, and Peace Passage.

Privateers.
Peace Agents, such and as such as unto like, The, "American, 'Red Cross,', "Red Hand,", 'Red Heart,', & Red (Crescent).'."

Please advise.

MoneyLovinOgre4Hire

• Lieutenant General
  • It's just my goth phase
What the heck did I just read?
Warning: this post may contain sarcasm.

"I think I've just had another near-Rincewind experience," Death, The Color of Magic

"When in doubt, C4." Jamie Hyneman

ANS Kamas P81

• Colonel
I think someone's looking for the RP forums.

https://bg.battletech.com/forums/general-roleplaying/
« Last Edit: 28 September 2022, 22:18:02 by ANS Kamas P81 »
Der Hölle Rache kocht in meinem Herzen,
Tod und Verzweiflung flammet um mich her!
Fühlt nicht durch dich Jadefalke Todesschmerzen,
So bist du meine Tochter nimmermehr!

Fat Guy

• Major
  • I make beer disappear. What's your superpower?
 ???
I have spoken.

Karack Blackstone

• Lieutenant
RP forums are for the RP'ers.

Register