Poll

Who do you find to be the most interesting character(s) as of 3152? Why?

Nikol Marik
8 (5.9%)
Julian Davion
15 (11.1%)
Trillian Steiner
3 (2.2%)
Daoshen Liao
3 (2.2%)
Danai Liao
14 (10.4%)
Roderick Steiner
1 (0.7%)
Erik Sandoval-Groell
1 (0.7%)
Gavin Marik-Davion
7 (5.2%)
Yori Kurita
12 (8.9%)
Vedet Brewer
5 (3.7%)
Kenyon Marik
1 (0.7%)
Alaric Steiner-Davion Ward
5 (3.7%)
Abduon Ricol
4 (3%)
Jonah Levin
3 (2.2%)
Petr Kalasa
2 (1.5%)
Kisho
2 (1.5%)
Sterling McKenna
3 (2.2%)
Julietta Marik
1 (0.7%)
Tucker Harwell
3 (2.2%)
Henry Kincaid
3 (2.2%)
Calamity Kell
4 (3%)
Ilsa Centrella
2 (1.5%)
Gavin Stewart
0 (0%)
Othar
5 (3.7%)
Ronan Carlyle
6 (4.4%)
Bel Carlyle
7 (5.2%)
Peter Cobb
3 (2.2%)
Ludwig Steiner
2 (1.5%)
Haya Tetsuhara
1 (0.7%)
Magon Scott
1 (0.7%)
Emmy Line
1 (0.7%)
Rudolf Schmidt
1 (0.7%)
Sarah Bekker
0 (0%)
Hjalmer Miraborg
0 (0%)
Jiyi Christu
2 (1.5%)
Sarah Regis
0 (0%)
Marena Syndic
1 (0.7%)
Isolde Centrella
0 (0%)
Ignatius O'reilly
0 (0%)
Ari Humphreys
0 (0%)
Kaff Doru
2 (1.5%)
Sam Calderon
1 (0.7%)

Total Members Voted: 57

Author Topic: Who do you find to be the most interesting character(s) as of 3152? Why?  (Read 1615 times)

Caesar Steiner for Archon

• Captain
  • I think I'm dehydrated. What day is it?
but... they haven't.

We haven't really seen anything in the only part of the realm that they're positioned to make actual moves. Something like half the LCAF is crammed into that wedge around Hesperus pointed at Terra. But besides that, Ludwig carved out a Dixie salient that is positioned to attack a number of key worlds in the Empire, and there's also a Wolf Empire officer on Smolnik who says that the world is the only Wolf-held planet within two jumps, which suggests they've taken back Gallery and Thuban off-camera. So it seems that they have done some stuff but we haven't been looking.

I assume that the Commonwealth will take advantage of the now defensless Wolf Empire. One of her Margraves already visited the Dragoons so I would assume they know that the Empire is just as defensless as most of the Falcon OZ. Oh yeah maybe we might get another Steiner character for the list of important persons (said Margrave who is managinmg the border with the League and Empire)

His name is General Ludwig Steiner, Grand Duke of Furillo, Margrave of Buena, Duke of Porrima, Duke-in-Exile of Tamar and Skye, Victor of Valloire, Liberator of Bolan.
« Last Edit: 06 May 2024, 14:41:15 by Caesar Steiner for Archon »

Strike first. Strike hard. No mercy.

Minemech

• Captain
I realized after the fact that I marked the wrong person.

I placed a vote for Yori Kurita but in my head it was Kitsune Kurita that I was thinking of.

Not sure if you want to reset that or not.
When there was only 1 voter it was doable, but I cannot undo someone's individual vote without resetting all votes. My hands are tied, but your post will be read in a manner assuming good faith so there is that.

Minemech

• Captain
His name is General Ludwig Steiner, Grand Duke of Furillo, Margrave of Buena, Duke of Porrima, Duke-in-Exile of Tamar and Skye, Victor of Valloire, Liberator of Bolan.
Just call him "Florida Man."
« Last Edit: 06 May 2024, 15:16:34 by Minemech »

BrianDavion

• Captain

I'm suddenly envisioning you following him around, carrying a banner and him being all "CSFA! Introduce me!" whenever he enters a room :)
The Suns will shine again

Caesar Steiner for Archon

• Captain
  • I think I'm dehydrated. What day is it?
I'm suddenly envisioning you following him around, carrying a banner and him being all "CSFA! Introduce me!" whenever he enters a room :)

Well, as the Landgrave von Kelestra I am quite literally... his bannerman.

Strike first. Strike hard. No mercy.

Metallgewitter

• Lieutenant

And then he goes "Just call me Ludwig"

Minemech

• Captain
And then he goes "Just call me Ludwig"
Ludwig literally means loud warrior, famous warrior or loud in battle.

Arkansas Warrior

• Lieutenant Colonel
Sunrise is Coming.

All Hail First Prince Melissa Davion, the Patron Saint of the Regimental Combat Team, who cowed Dainmar Liao, created the Model Army, and rescued Robinson!  May her light ever guide the sons of the Suns, May our daughters ever endeavour to emulate her!