Author Topic: design preferences went away?  (Read 993 times)

DarkSpade

• Major
design preferences went away?
« on: 11 July 2023, 18:24:44 »
Opened up the forums today and found it had kicked me out.  Logged back in and it's back to the 35th anniversary color scheme.  How do I get back to the forum's default no theme that I had before?  Is it still an option?

Same thing happened on my phone.
Space Marines are guys who look at a chainsaw and think, “That should be balanced for parrying.”

Knightmare

• BattleTech Developer
  • System Admin
  • Warrant Officer
  • Wrench'in it
    • BattleTech.com
Re: design preferences went away?
« Reply #1 on: 11 July 2023, 18:26:54 »
That's off for the time being. Sorry for the inconvenience.
BeemerCon Summarized. Knightmare, end of turn: "How come none of my weapons fired?"
Look, dude, when you are a real mechwarrior you don't need to get all dressed up in cooling suits and cool helmets to work on your mech. You just strip down to your 1980s panties and crop top vest and start wrenchin' it.
Yen Lo Wang = David Lo Pan

Daryk

• Lieutenant General
  • The Double Deuce II/II-σ
« Reply #2 on: 11 July 2023, 18:45:24 »
As long as the default isn't the Lyran theme, I'm good!  :D

And for reference, I only say that because the Lyran theme seems to have been the default for YEARS now!  :)

Knightmare

• BattleTech Developer
  • System Admin
  • Warrant Officer
  • Wrench'in it
    • BattleTech.com
« Reply #3 on: 11 July 2023, 18:55:09 »
That was a little joke that I think went on way too long, and then kinda took on a life of its own.
BeemerCon Summarized. Knightmare, end of turn: "How come none of my weapons fired?"
Look, dude, when you are a real mechwarrior you don't need to get all dressed up in cooling suits and cool helmets to work on your mech. You just strip down to your 1980s panties and crop top vest and start wrenchin' it.
Yen Lo Wang = David Lo Pan

Daryk

• Lieutenant General
  • The Double Deuce II/II-σ
« Reply #4 on: 11 July 2023, 19:28:10 »
Thanks for the insight... I feel vindicated on that point!  :thumbsup:

Broken_Metal_Dreaming

• Private
« Reply #5 on: 11 July 2023, 20:10:02 »
Unfortunately that was the only way to get something like dark mode on the forums atm too. My eyes get tired looking at the default black text on grey so hopefully it comes back soon or we get an actual dark mode or something. As is I'm going to have to delay on reading the rest of Strategos.

Register