Author Topic: Trying to reach CGL customer service  (Read 1664 times)

Diamondfist

• Private
  • Ask nicely, and say "thank you" afterwards!
Trying to reach CGL customer service
« on: 03 February 2012, 23:57:31 »
I hope that this is the right section for this ...

I have been trying to contact CGL's customer service; the only contact listed for customer service is Randall Bills, and have not received a response after more than a week.

Is there a problem with the server, or do I need to give more time for a reply? I understand that there is only one person handling customer service issues, but I can't help but feeling concerned about receiving a response.

I wanted to purchase a replacement Loki premium mech from the original 25th Anniversary set because I accidentally damaged a part I was gluing to it and cannot repair it. I would appreciate a response; thank you in advance.
« Last Edit: 07 February 2012, 21:02:03 by Diamondfist »
"Why do people always wait so long before they go to their gorilla?"
Dr. Benjamin Frankin "Hawkeye" Pierce

Peter Smith

• LBI Shareholder
  • Captain
Re: Trying to reach CGL customer service
« Reply #1 on: 07 February 2012, 20:27:45 »
I'm almost 100% sure those minis are not for sale individually. Last year, they were not available at the CGL booth at GenCon, the only place to find them since the GenCon prior is the Boxed Set.
Power corrupts. Absolute power is kinda neat.

"Now I've got the image of a Haywire pod that's broadcasting "stop hitting yourself" over and over." MoneyLovinOgre4Hire

Diamondfist

• Private
  • Ask nicely, and say "thank you" afterwards!
Re: Trying to reach CGL customer service
« Reply #2 on: 09 February 2012, 18:03:59 »
I read about the completion of website maintenance on CGL hosted sites, and decided to give Customer Service another try. Not only did I receive a swift response, but also a resolution to my problem. I have already thanked Mr. Bills in Customer Service, but also wanted to thank Mr. Peter Smith for his response here, and anyone here who has taken the time to read my post.
"Why do people always wait so long before they go to their gorilla?"
Dr. Benjamin Frankin "Hawkeye" Pierce