Author Topic: Why Tweak the Autocannon?  (Read 57617 times)

Sartris

• Codex Conditor
  • BattleTech Volunteer
  • Colonel
  • Cap’n-Generalissimost
    • Master Unit List
Re: Why Tweak the Autocannon?
« Reply #390 on: 09 November 2019, 11:39:28 »

(sigh)

I promise you this. You. Will. NEVER convince me to believe in the law of averages. NEVER.

That fact that you continue to bring it up, when asked not to, and threaten to continue to do so,
make me disinclined to listen to anything else you might have to say. Not only that but your threat to continually try beat me to death with the law of averages, which we've established I don't believe in could be taken as a personal attack and a number or rule violations. I'd rather you not get into trouble by doing that. I'd rather we let my believe if law of average drop and discuss autocannons. If you can't do that, at least don't reply to my posts. I don't think the forums would benefit you're getting into trouble for rule violations. So, for everyone's benefit, please stop.

Stop making arguments that rely on nullifying a major established branch of mathematical theory with zero (0) evidence and you won’t have this problem.
« Last Edit: 09 November 2019, 11:44:05 by Sartris »

You bought the box set and are ready to expand your bt experience. Now what? | Modern Sourcebook Index | FASA Sourcebook Index | Print on Demand Index
Equipment Reference Cards | DIY Pilot Cards | PaperTech Mech and Vehicle Counters

Interviewer: Since you’ve stopped making art, how do you spend your time?
Paul Chan Breathers: Oh, I’m a breather. I’m a respirateur. Isn’t that enough?

Moonsword

• Acutus Gladius
  • Global Moderator
  • Colonel
  • You interrupted me reading TROs for this?
Re: Why Tweak the Autocannon?
« Reply #391 on: 09 November 2019, 12:36:28 »
===MODERATOR NOTICE===

Never mind that review part, this is staying locked because of how heated the arguments got.  No more discussions about autocannon tweaks or improvements for a while to let this simmer down.
« Last Edit: 12 November 2019, 07:34:47 by Moonsword »

Register