Author Topic: 2 tbolt cockpits  (Read 2243 times)

ADW_Ace

2 tbolt cockpits
« on: 15 October 2011, 09:34:36 »
Hey all, I am TRYING to help a buddy assemble his thunderbolt. I couldn't help but notice that there are two head assembly's in the container. Is there a difference between the two?

Crimson Dynamo

• Lieutenant
  • Opening hearts, minds, and throats since 2807
Re: 2 tbolt cockpits
« Reply #1 on: 15 October 2011, 09:49:13 »
If you look carefully, one of them actually has rollbars protecting the cockpit from unintentional impacts, as seen with the art for the Thunderbolt 7SE, 10SE, and 9NAIS, and 9M. The other doesn't, and I think the naked head is just for variety. Otherwise, no real difference.
"Well, I do, Marcus, and rule number one of the MAC has always been that the man with the plan leads. If we get shot up, I'm the first one to get my ticket punched. There are no flags in the MAC."
"And there never will be," Barton said, nodding his head in agreement.

"You guys are facing a freaking Shadow Division! These guys have strict policies against playing fair!"

"I don’t care. Kill them. I planned the defense so I know it will work. If they claim otherwise, they’re cowards. Any step back is a betrayal of me, and saying they don’t have enough men is just an excuse for incompetence and disloyalty. Tell the Krypteia to do it if you’re too soft but get it done." -Emperor Stefan Ukris Amaris I

DarkISI

• Praedonum Dominus
  • Freelance Writer
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • https://amzn.to/3Dm3bvj
    • My Author Website
Re: 2 tbolt cockpits
« Reply #2 on: 15 October 2011, 17:48:50 »
If you use the big head on the Thunderbolt, you can use the small one for the Arctic Wolf, which will improve the mini tremendously.
German novelist and part time Battletech writer.

HPG Station - German Battletech News

"if they didn't want to be stomped to death by a psychotic gang of battlemechs, they shouldn't have fallen down" - Liam's Ghost

Register