Author Topic: MWMEL  (Read 3486 times)

aggressor

• Recruit
MWMEL
« on: 09 September 2018, 13:11:47 »
Although in 12-12-2017 initially the MWMEL was launched as MechWarrior Mechanized EuroLeague from 9-9-2018 is known as MechWarrior Mechanized Expeditions League and has been globalized.

aggressor

• Recruit
Re: MWMEL
« Reply #1 on: 12 December 2018, 10:53:51 »
In the first year of operations are achieved 1 medal and 5 ribbons that obtain two units.

Assault Trident Armada is awarded with the Merit Maximum Insignia by confront more matchs than any other unit and the following ribbons :
· Team Triumph ribbon by finalize the campaign season achieving the best statistics in Team Battle.
· Interventions Distinguished Ribbon by the finalize the campaign season accumulating the best statistics in interventions
· Serie One Ribbon by achieve the supremacy in the TerraCap Confederation.

Expeditious Nomadic Contingent is awarded with the following ribbons :
· Team Triumph ribbon by finalize the campaign season achieving the best statistics in Team Destruction.
· Serie One Ribbon by achieve the supremacy in the Styk Commonality.

DeadShot has been a unit that has had a very fleeting activity and has been defeated on the planet Fletcher.

aggressor

• Recruit
« Reply #2 on: 10 December 2019, 02:40:38 »
12-12-2019 is our 2A-Day because is our second anniversary and the league end its second year of activity . During this annual campaign has been launched the first planetary assault on the planet Shipka by which 57 Heavy Group , Assault Trident Armada and Expeditious Nomadic Contingent they have agreed a alliance to conform the first conquest expedition . Three regiments have been deployed on the planet having lost two battles but having won five so that two battalions and the three regimental command companies have not entered into combat . In addition 23 raids have been launched and around 150 drops have been fought . Finally this is the highlight of the second annual campaign of the MWMEL :

### MECHANIZED COMMANDOS CORP have computed their first confrontation in the last raid of the year on the planet Elgin achieving a valuable tie that allow to MCC end this year without defeats .

### EXPEDITIOUS NOMADIC CONTINGENT they has achieved 4 consecutive victories that at the moment stablish a record only reached by 57HG too . Finally the nomads have obtained a award :

>>> Series One Ribbon by finalize this annual campaign achieving the supremacy in Styk Commonality .

### ASSAULT TRIDENT ARMADA begins this annual campaign with a defeat but finally the unit accumulate good results . La Armada reaches the following awards :

>>> Team Triumph Ribbon by finish this annual campaign accumulating 10 victories in Team Battle and 4 in Team Destruction. While ENC accumulates seven in TB + three in TD and 57HG accumulates four in TB + three in TD.

>>> Interventions Distinguished Ribbon by finish this annual campaign accumulating the best statistics on interventions , i.e. , 10 victories + 7 defeats + 1 planetary conquest . 57HG reaches this award too with five victories + two defeats + one planetary conquest . While ENC has accumulated seven victories + five defeats + one planetary conquest and MCC have one tie .

>>> Serie One Ribbon by finish this annual campaign obtaining the supremacy in the TerraCap Confederation .

>>> Merit Maximum Insignia by finish this annual campaign after accumulate more confrontations than the rest of the units i.e. 25 confrontations . While ENC have sixteen , 57HG have ten and MCC has one . ENC has been very active in this season but cannot compete against the intense activity of ATA in the last stages of this year of campaign . ATA began to accumulate confrontations since January and therefore when 57 Heavy Group end their first confrontation ATA has accumulated eight confrontations .

### 57 HEAVY GROUP is defeated in one occasion but achieve win in another on the nations front reaching the first place in the Sarna Supremacy . Although during some time the Assault trident Armada snatches that first place until the ATA decides to leave the Supremacy and relocate its garrison and interests elsewhere .
57HG wins two important battles that contribute decisively to the successful planetary campaign on the planet Shipka . But at that time no one can suspect the bright future that the Heavy Group will have . In the capellan sector this unit achieves 4 consecutive victories that give to 57 the first place and therefore the victory in the mentioned sector . At the end of this year of campaign the unit has achieved these awards :

>>> Interventions Distinguished Ribbon by finish this year of campaign accumulating the best statistics on interventions i.e. 5 victories + 2 defeats + 1 planetary conquest . ATA reaches this award too with ten victories + seven defeats + one planetary conquest . While ENC has accumulated seven victories + five defeats + one planetary conquest and MCC have one tie .

>>> Serie One Ribbon by finish this year of campaign achieving the first place in one sector.

>>> Serie Two Ribbon by finish this year of campaign achieving the first place in the Sarna Supremacy and the Capellan Sector .

ATA_aggressor
Assault Trident Armada
MWMEL Administrator

aggressor

• Recruit
« Reply #3 on: 12 December 2020, 08:47:48 »
Our third anniversary has been reached at 12-12-2020 that is our 3A-Day concluding MWMEL the third year of activity . During this season of campaign the MCC achieve two ribbons and from now form part of the list of units awarded . Has been launched 22 raids and around 120 drops . Finally these are the results of the units that have fought the season 2020 :
In this season of campaign 2020 two units has haved strategic statistic balance negative and without awards . Scrap Yard Neutraizers have little activity and also the unit was deactivated in middle of season . 57 Heavy Group has haved really bad fortune . Initially they have to fight against a level of difficulty excessively high that later was rectified by the administration of the league . Then the unit add one victory and seem go  toward the triumph but finally they can not avoid 3 consecutive and inevitable defeats partially because  was necessary accumulate more people on the battlefield for have more possibilities of victory . Finally the last raid was lost too .
101st Interceptors Clan of Merx debut finalizing this season of campaign but achieving a clear success on the planet Sarna .
The season 2020 of campaign finalize with three units tied in relation to supremacy Team Destruction : AE , ATA , ENC and also two units tied in relation to supremacy Team Battle : ATA , ENC .
> ABSOLUTE ELITE have done a season little active counting only three raids and also starting their activity with this season of campaign very advanced but sometimes in all moment is possible obtain awards in MWMEL like have demonstrated this unit that finally have two decisive victories that are worth these ribbons for their particular history :
· Team Triumph Ribbon by have conserved the supremacy Team Destruction in Duchy Of Small sector .
· Serie One Ribbon by keep the strategic supremacy in one sector i.e. Duchy Of Small .
> MECHANIZED COMMANDOS CORP obtain these two meritorious ribbons :
· Competent Cooperation Ribbon by reach the supremacy Coop in the Sarna Supremacy sector .
· Serie One Ribbon by achieve the strategic supremacy in one sector i.e. Sarna Supremacy .
The commandos initially have results very poor but they improvement gradually and in their third raid fought on Keld is a great victory . Later the fight on the planet Sheratan was key because they add their second victory from the nations front and they take the fist position in their sector achieving also the aforesaid two awards in this season of campaign .
> ASSAULT TRIDENT ARMADA is awarded with these awards :
· Competent Cooperation Ribbon by have reached the supremacy Coop in the TerraCap Confederation sector .
· 1+1 Team Triumph Ribbons by hold the supremacy Team Destruction in TerraCap Confederation sector and also reach two supremacies Team Battle : one in TerraCap Confederation sector and other in Saiph Triumvirate sector .
· Serie One Ribbon by have achieved the strategic supremacy in one sector i.e. TerraCap Confederation .
The trident has depended very much of the support of other units equal that the other forces of the league therefore they have attempted stabilize the strategic statistic situation of their unit in nations front at least during 2/3 parts of this season and after great difficulties they achieve it . Later this unit move their garrison toward the regions front harvesting disastrous results that ruin the total strategic statistic of the unit . Next step was move their regiment toward the Saiph Triumvirate  where  Assault trident Armada close this season with acceptable outcomes in that sector . In any case this unit conclude this season obtaining four ribbons but having their total strategic statistic in negative numbers i.e. 12 defeats + 9 victories + 1 tie therefore MWMEL administration have taken a drastic decision for harmonize the obtaining of awards with the performance of the awarded units in the future so that has been expanded the rule 25 "RIBBONS AND MEDALS" of the THEATRE RULES :
 25 - RIBBONS AND MEDALS
For obtain ribbons and medals is necessary finalize the season of campaign with at least equal amount of victories than defeats .
> EXPEDITIOUS NOMADIC CONTINGENT win these awards by finalize the season of campaign 2020 with these results :
· Competent Cooperation Ribbon by have won the supremacy Coop in the Styk Commonality sector .
· 1+1 Team Triumph Ribbons by have achieved the supremacy Team Destruction in Styk Commonality sector and also two supremacies Team Battle : one in Styk Commonality sector and other in Saiph Triumvirate sector .
· Serie One Ribbon by hold the strategic supremacy in one sector i.e. Styk Commonality . 
· Serie Two Ribbon by occupy the strategic supremacy in two sectors i.e. Styk Commonality + Saiph Triumvirate
· Intervention Distinguished Insignia by reach the best statistic balance in interventions i.e. successful interventions / failed interventions / successful conquests . This unit have registered 7 battles won / 4 battles lost / 0 conquests .
ENC has been one of the units more active of this season of campaign and finally their effort obtain the most great reward of this season of campaign :  1 medal + 5 ribbons .

Karoshi

• Recruit
« Reply #4 on: 02 January 2022, 14:00:10 »
The fourth anniversary of the community is achieved in 12-12-2021 being the 4A-DAY in the MWMEL .
In relation to the awards has been very distributed between the different units .
# ASSAULT TRIDENT ARMADA
· Competent Cooperation Ribbon : supremacy Coop-Type in the Aristotle and Lamon sectors .
· Serie One Ribbon : strategic supremacy in one sector i.e. Lamon sector .
ATA finalize the season with 13 triumph , 7 defeats and 1 tie .
# MECHANIZED COMMANDOS CORP
· Team Triumph Ribbon : supremacy Team Destruction in Arganda and Eaton sectors .
· Serie One Ribbon : strategic supremacy in one sector i.e. Arganda sector .
· Serie Two Ribbon : strategic supremacy in two sectors i.e. Arganda and Eaton sectors
MCC terminate the season with 100% of effectiveness being the unit with highest percentage of efficiency .
# EXPEDITIOUS NOMADIC CONTINGENT
· Team Triumph Ribbon : supremacy Team Battle in Melissa and Arc Royal sectors .
· Serie One Ribbon : strategic supremacy in one sector i.e. Melissa sector .
· Serie Two Ribbon : strategic supremacy in two sectors i.e. Melissa and Arc Royal sectors .
The history of Expeditious Nomadic Contingent until this moment is formidable accumulating eleven ribbons and one medal during four years !!!
# 101st INTERCEPTORS CLAN OF MERX
· Serie One Ribbon : strategic supremacy in one sector i.e. Aristotle sector .
· Intervention Distinguished Insignia : best statistic balance in interventions i.e. successful interventions / failed interventions / successful conquests . This unit have registered 13 battles won / 5 battles lost / 0 conquests .
{ICM} ROBINHOOD with seven clashes won and two lost as well as {ICM} Pete with eight clashes won and three lost they are the Most Valuable MechWarriors of this season !!! . ICM have joined to the select club of the units with the record on highter amount of consecutive victories . The rest of units they are 57HG , ATA and ENC so all they have four consecutive victories .
Expeditious Nomadic Contingent continue having the record on highter amount of awards reached in one season : five ribbons and one medal in 2020 .
ENC_Renzokuk conserve the record on kills done in one drop : 14 kills !!! in 12-2-2019 with a Fafnir .

ATA_Karoshi
Assault Trident Armada
MechWarrior Mechanized Expeditions League

Register