Author Topic: MekWars Dominion: Grand Cycle XVII [February 22, 2019]  (Read 1152 times)

TigerShark

• Major
    • MekWars: Dominion
MekWars Dominion: Grand Cycle XVII [February 22, 2019]
« on: 14 February 2019, 19:33:53 »

W W W . M E K W A R S - D O M I N I O N . C O M

GRAND CYCLE XVI
2765 Era Campaign

- February 22, 2019-

MEKWARS DOMINION is an online table top campaign which utilizes the MegaMek and MekWars framework to allow players to participate in the most pivotal age of BattleTech history. The campaign is ongoing and 24 hours/day, so players can join at any time during the cycle!

OVERVIEW
Behind the façade of trade and cooperation, man's eternal greed and lust  for power lays in wait. The Lords of the five Great Houses scheme and plot against one-another, creating shadowy feuds and conflicts which threaten to undermine mankind's Great Experiment: The Star League. Each member jockeys for position to become the driving force behind the League's might, blinding them to a greater evil being conjured from the darkness of the Periphery.

PLAYING IN THE STAR LEAGUE ERA
Users familiar with the 3025 era will find many of the same units available during the 2765 time period. Mechs and Vehicles carry advanced technologies which Succession Wars armies could only dream of. The armies of the Member States and Territories were highly advanced, with production soaring during a time of excess.

NEW FEATURES
• Pilots will now be locked in their 'Mechs, providing a better RPG experience while giving balance for newer players against veterans
• Factory build tables have been altered to jibe with canon
• Star League tech has been curtailed, with advanced units (mostly) adhering to canon availability, except where the need to balance dictates

CAMPAIGN FEATURES
• Choose from among the eight available factions: Capellan Confederation, Draconis Combine, Federated Suns, Free Worlds League, Lyran Commonwealth, Rim Worlds Republic, Territorial States, or the Terran Hegemony.
• Play using canon-inspired Unit Formations, bringing the most iconic Regiments to life.
• Direct-buy units from their factories using Real Cost. Each factory gives a slight chance at its upgraded, Star League version!
• Level your own pilots! RPG skills and piloting/gunnery increases may be purchased for your pilots as they gain XP.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/mekwars.dominion/

Download the Client and Join the Fight!
« Last Edit: 22 February 2019, 12:30:45 by TigerShark »

"You will fight to the last soldier, and when you die, I will call upon your damned soul to speak horrible curses at the enemy."
     - Orders of Emperor Stefan Amaris to his troops

TigerShark

• Major
    • MekWars: Dominion
Re: MekWars Dominion: Grand Cycle XVII [February 22, 2019]
« Reply #1 on: 22 February 2019, 12:27:22 »
..And we're live and 'open for business'! I will be around this evening at 1730 PST to play some games and get people acclimated, if you need help. You can also join our Facebook group to post when you're looking for a game, or just to chat!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/mekwars.dominion/
« Last Edit: 22 February 2019, 12:30:57 by TigerShark »

"You will fight to the last soldier, and when you die, I will call upon your damned soul to speak horrible curses at the enemy."
     - Orders of Emperor Stefan Amaris to his troops

Register