Author Topic: On what date was the Federated Commonwealth treaty signed?  (Read 1237 times)

Mendrugo

• Freelance Writer
  • Major
  • Manei Tetatae
On what date was the Federated Commonwealth treaty signed?
« on: 06 December 2013, 16:36:22 »
Reading the prologue to "The Gauntlet" by Ilsa Bick, I see that Hanse and Katrina are at Hilton Head on April 20, 2022, and discussing how they're overwhelmed by the potential of what they've just done.  However, the prologue to Michael Stackpole's "Warrior: En Garde" shows Myndo Waterly referring to Hanse and Katrina signing the Federated Commonwealth treaty at that very moment in the courtyard...on June 1, 3022.

It seems like the scene in "The Gauntlet" should be immediately following the Warrior: En Garde prologue, rather than six weeks earlier.  Can you give a ruling as to which date is the correct one for the signing - April 20, 2022 or June 1, 3022?  (In addition, Handbook: House Davion says the treaty was signed May 8, 3022.)
« Last Edit: 06 December 2013, 23:18:52 by Mendrugo »
"We have made of New Avalon a towering funeral pyre and wiped the Davion scourge from the universe.  Tikonov, Chesterton and Andurien are ours once more, and the cheers of the Capellan people nearly drown out the gnashing of our foes' teeth as they throw down their weapons in despair.  Now I am made First Lord of the Star League, and all shall bow down to me and pay homa...oooooo! Shiny thing!" - Maximillian Liao, "My Triumph", audio dictation, 3030.  Unpublished.