Author Topic: Custom Logo?  (Read 3138 times)

Southern Coyote

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Captain
  • Savage Doesn't Even Begin To Describe It
Custom Logo?
« on: 13 July 2020, 08:57:22 »
Hi folks!

A long time ago, there was a member here that did custom avatars and logos.  I don't know if he still active these days.  I'm returning to Btech and I would like a custom avatar for the forums here (possibly for Facebook too) and a custom unit for my merc squad, The DaneGeld.  Anyone interested in helping?

Sartris

• Codex Conditor
  • BattleTech Volunteer
  • Colonel
  • Cap’n-Generalissimost
    • Master Unit List
Re: Custom Logo?
« Reply #1 on: 13 July 2020, 10:28:26 »
HikageMaru. unfortunately for us he hasn't been around in a couple years. fortunately for him it's because he made partner at his law firm.

You bought the box set and are ready to expand your bt experience. Now what? | Modern Sourcebook Index | FASA Sourcebook Index | Print on Demand Index
Equipment Reference Cards | DIY Pilot Cards | PaperTech Mech and Vehicle Counters

Interviewer: Since you’ve stopped making art, how do you spend your time?
Paul Chan Breathers: Oh, I’m a breather. I’m a respirateur. Isn’t that enough?

Southern Coyote

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Captain
  • Savage Doesn't Even Begin To Describe It
« Reply #2 on: 14 July 2020, 08:55:43 »
Wow! Good for him!

Zeruel

• Lieutenant
  • the Angel of Might
    • Z's DeviantArt gallery
« Reply #3 on: 14 July 2020, 13:16:05 »
Well why don't you describe what you're looking for, I'm sure someone will probably try their hand at it
"I'll give the Bears this... they do not care about "being clan" one bit, and they own it." - cold1

"Question: Under zellbrigen, how does one engage Shadow Divisions?
Answer: With orbital bombardment."

73rd Battle Cluster - The Lash

Bartiasrd

• Recruit
« Reply #4 on: 22 March 2022, 04:31:02 »
Hi! What a pity that I didn't find that guy on the forum. It's great that he became a partner in his company, but sadly, we can't get cool logos now.

willijaret

• Recruit
« Reply #5 on: 22 March 2022, 06:14:17 »
Hi! Why ask someone to do what you need? In this case, it is worth either paying for a person's work or learning how to do similar work yourself. When I wanted to make some creative images, and I didn't want to pay the designer for his work, I learned how to do it myself. There are many sites where everyone can try to create something like this himself. For example, I do this on create.vista.com, and this platform's capabilities are quite enough for me. In addition, they have a lot of templates from which I choose what I like.
« Last Edit: 25 March 2022, 02:48:23 by willijaret »

Register