Author Topic: HTP:Antallos question  (Read 1519 times)

Atlas3060

• ugh this guy again
  • Global Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Just some rando
HTP:Antallos question
« on: 28 October 2012, 19:54:06 »
For Historical Turning Point Antallos' write up for The Dark I have a question.
It says
RAT: Crusader Clan, FM Crusader Clans, FMU
Does that mean any crusader clan's RAT will work for these guys?
It's not about winning or losing, no it's all about how many chapters have you added to the rule books after your crazy antics.

97jedi

Re: HTP:Antallos question
« Reply #1 on: 28 October 2012, 21:40:54 »
Since the Dark are made up mostly of Smoke Jaguars, I would suggest theirs be used heavily. However, since they are not exclusively ex-Smoke Jaguars, their numbers are drawn from dezgra of various Clans and any of the FM:CC RATs could be used for your game.

Atlas3060

• ugh this guy again
  • Global Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Just some rando
« Reply #2 on: 28 October 2012, 21:56:27 »
So as a primary source use Era Reports 3062 Jag's chart but sprinkle results from the other Crusaders in FM:Updates and WoR Supplemental's Dark Caste?
It's not about winning or losing, no it's all about how many chapters have you added to the rule books after your crazy antics.

97jedi

« Reply #3 on: 30 October 2012, 13:35:18 »
That would work, but I would seriously limit the available units. Options present in WoR:S might be a lot more modern for exiles scraping by on whatever they had with them when they escaped Bulldog and Serpent. You could consider 3062 a good cutoff point, but with a few examples of more modern technology here and there up to 3067 to reflect either prizes or new members.