Author Topic: (Answered) TAG (Light, Man-Portable) in ATOW  (Read 3162 times)

Cryhavok101

• Captain
(Answered) TAG (Light, Man-Portable) in ATOW
« on: 01 June 2017, 08:44:55 »
This equipment is listed in Interstellar Operations on page 58 on the Universal Technology Advancement Table, in among the ATOW support weapons.

The only possible reference to it outside that chart I could find was the TAG Troops entry in Tactical Operations on page 341.

What are the stats for this in ATOW (or what book is it actually in)? Especially it's weight, it's power source's weight, and how many power points does it use per shot? I would guess it would use the same 3kg power packs that all the support lasers use, but would like confirmation on it.

Also the Universal Technology Advancement Table on pages 54-58 list every single ATOW weapon's page reference as TM page 273, including the ones that are not in TM at all, but are from ATOW Companion.

Paul

• dies a lot at the Solaris Melee Challenge!
  • BattleTech Volunteer
  • Colonel
Re: TAG (Light, Man-Portable) in ATOW
« Reply #1 on: 02 June 2017, 23:10:47 »
Can I just retcon infantry scale gunk like that out of existence instead? Do I have that power?

I'm being told I can, in fact, *not* do that.

It's being looked at.

Paul
The solution is just ignore Paul.

Cryhavok101

• Captain
Re: TAG (Light, Man-Portable) in ATOW
« Reply #3 on: 04 June 2017, 12:50:00 »
You can stop looking, I was dumb and overlooked it. The info I was looking for is in ATOW page 275 in the table there. Sorry for wasting your time.

Paul

• dies a lot at the Solaris Melee Challenge!
  • BattleTech Volunteer
  • Colonel
Re: (Answered) TAG (Light, Man-Portable) in ATOW
« Reply #4 on: 04 June 2017, 12:56:30 »
Not at all, thanks for letting me know!

Paul
The solution is just ignore Paul.

Register