Author Topic: Bloodnames of the Clans  (Read 4523 times)

Blacknova

• Bullet Magnet
  • Captain
  • I am Thomas Hogarth's Love Child
    • The Kapteyn Universe
Bloodnames of the Clans
« on: 26 January 2011, 01:06:34 »
Please tell me someone had all the work from the original thread of this name saved somewhere?

I was really looking forward to the analysis of the known names from Klondike v the list that was compiled in the original thread of this name.

I cry thinking of all the work that went into that which could be lost.
Dedicated to committing viciously gratuitous bastardy of the first order.

Unofficial LD for 2 seconds - It was a glorious moment!

"They can bring it. We fought off an army of guys who wore 20 pound decorative brass shoulder pauldrons. I'm not afraid of the Disney Land mascot brigade" - MadCapellan, in reference to the Confederation possibly facing the Clans.

roosterboy

• Site Maintenance
  • Major
  • J'accuse!
Re: Bloodnames of the Clans
« Reply #1 on: 26 January 2011, 02:23:36 »
There's an archive that has everything up to the end of October. Someone would just need to comb through and gather the important info.

Alan Grant

• Captain
« Reply #2 on: 26 January 2011, 16:19:39 »
I think the most critical thing was the excel spreadsheet. As far as I could tell, it had incorporated all the information offered in the thread from various people.

I have a copy that I saved to my harddrive and can post it if all else fails. But I'll wait and see if the original owner of the document pops up. I'm not sure who started it.

I believe that document had been updated with everything available except Op. Klondike and Era Digest: Golden Century.
« Last Edit: 26 January 2011, 22:03:47 by Alan Grant »

Alan Grant

• Captain
« Reply #3 on: 30 January 2011, 21:37:09 »
Alright, I don't know who the original author of this document is/was. I'm hoping that person reappears to lay claim. In the meantime, for the benefit of our community, here is the copy I had downloaded before the forum crash.

To my knowledge this was updated with everything we had prior to the release of Operation Klondike and Era Digest: Golden Century. This should be the latest version that was on the forums previously.

roosterboy

• Site Maintenance
  • Major
  • J'accuse!
« Reply #4 on: 31 January 2011, 00:16:47 »
That's part of the one I put together. The entire thing was too large to attach to the forums. One of the missing tabs is the data from the Klondike book.

Zeruel

• Lieutenant
  • the Angel of Might
    • Z's DeviantArt gallery
« Reply #5 on: 01 February 2011, 15:21:40 »
There's an archive that has everything up to the end of October. Someone would just need to comb through and gather the important info.

hey RB...there a link to this archive?
need to salvage my fan Clan info, serves me right for not keeping anything on me own hd
"I'll give the Bears this... they do not care about "being clan" one bit, and they own it." - cold1

"Question: Under zellbrigen, how does one engage Shadow Divisions?
Answer: With orbital bombardment."

73rd Battle Cluster - The Lash

roosterboy

• Site Maintenance
  • Major
  • J'accuse!
« Reply #6 on: 01 February 2011, 16:10:44 »

Zeruel

• Lieutenant
  • the Angel of Might
    • Z's DeviantArt gallery
« Reply #7 on: 01 February 2011, 20:41:07 »
"I'll give the Bears this... they do not care about "being clan" one bit, and they own it." - cold1

"Question: Under zellbrigen, how does one engage Shadow Divisions?
Answer: With orbital bombardment."

73rd Battle Cluster - The Lash

Register