Author Topic: Bruin???  (Read 3314 times)

Mecha_Zone

• Freelance Artist
  • Sergeant
    • Mecha Zone
Bruin???
« on: 04 May 2011, 14:13:36 »
Hey everyone. Is there a mini planned for the Bruin? It's at the top of my wish-list, just above the Ironhold and the Firefly from Op Klondike.
Mecha Zone AKA David A White
Follow me on Facebook... look for Mecha Zone

ItsTehPope

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Lieutenant
Re: Bruin???
« Reply #1 on: 04 May 2011, 14:14:51 »
Hey everyone. Is there a mini planned for the Bruin? It's at the top of my wish-list, just above the Ironhold and the Firefly from Op Klondike.

There should be one planned though I don't know where it currently stands in the pipeline.

*sends up the Sawbownes signal*
If you actually care to listen to my thoughts outside of Battletech, find me at www.uselessblot.com

(4:37:55 PM) moonsword134: You're a bastard.
(4:38:11 PM) moonsword134: And so's the talking whiskey monkey who lives in bottles of tequila to give you ideas.

(4:52:52 PM) ShinjoJinturi: simply by having tag on the field, even in a game that appears to not have any lrms or arrows on the board, you can inspire fear

JPArbiter

• Captain
  • Podcasting Monkey
    • Arbitration Studios, your last word in battletech talk
« Reply #2 on: 04 May 2011, 14:21:50 »
he should seriously have his own theme song, something along the lines of a bizzare hybrid of the old batman theme, The Touch, and Addicted to Love.
Host of Arbitration, your last word in Battletech Talk

JadeHellbringer

• Easily Bribed Forum Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Colonel
  • Third time this week!
« Reply #3 on: 05 May 2011, 14:22:40 »
he should seriously have his own theme song, something along the lines of a bizzare hybrid of the old batman theme, The Touch, and Addicted to Love.

I think of it as the old Batman animated series theme, just done with a kazoo.
"There's a difference between the soldier and his fight,
But the warrior knows the true meaning of his life."
+Larry and his Flask, 'Blood Drunk'+

"You know, basically war is just, like, a bunch of people playing pranks on each other, but at the end they all die."
+Crow T. Robot+

Sawbones12

• Sergeant
« Reply #4 on: 05 May 2011, 18:01:28 »
No Bruin scheduled as far as I know -- would be nice...  Ironhold and variant sculpted and should be out "soon" -- also the Kopis, Angerona and Theseus ( the latter is sculpted too big IMHO but Topps approved it so I'm not sure if it will be redone ).

Rob

DarkISI

• Praedonum Dominus
  • Freelance Writer
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • https://amzn.to/3Dm3bvj
    • My Author Website
« Reply #5 on: 06 May 2011, 06:55:38 »
How are we on the Thunderbird BA, while you are at it? :)
German novelist and part time Battletech writer.

HPG Station - German Battletech News

"if they didn't want to be stomped to death by a psychotic gang of battlemechs, they shouldn't have fallen down" - Liam's Ghost

Mecha_Zone

• Freelance Artist
  • Sergeant
    • Mecha Zone
« Reply #6 on: 06 May 2011, 08:25:13 »
No Bruin scheduled as far as I know -- would be nice...  Ironhold and variant sculpted and should be out "soon"

Rob

oooohhh very exciting! I saw it on the fan list but didn't know it had been sculpted. I've never seen any BA minis in real-life so I am curious about the size and detail.

If we can confirm that there isn't a Bruin in the works, then I might start a fan-finance pool for it. I'll inquire in the proper thread. I can probably scrounge up a couple' bucks to get the ball rolling  }:)

Thanks for ht info!
Mecha Zone AKA David A White
Follow me on Facebook... look for Mecha Zone

DarkISI

• Praedonum Dominus
  • Freelance Writer
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • https://amzn.to/3Dm3bvj
    • My Author Website
« Reply #7 on: 06 May 2011, 08:41:43 »
From experience with the new BA minis: They are about 1cm high and very detailed. Love them all - and will complete my BA collection once the newly funded ones are all available :)
German novelist and part time Battletech writer.

HPG Station - German Battletech News

"if they didn't want to be stomped to death by a psychotic gang of battlemechs, they shouldn't have fallen down" - Liam's Ghost

Register