BattleTech Miniatures and Terrain > Gaming Terrain

Terrain Hex Pack in progress

(1/46) > >>

Whitar:
So, after a while from hobby, I continue long delayed work on my terrain :D

Those are exactly map sheet compatible tiles.
I added more structures for city and subburb, refined the texture layouts. I have some more building ideas, so will update once something will be ready. All that's present is enough to set up a city surround (HQ buildings, offices, power stations, factories-hangars and living blocks)
When I add some more stuff to those three sheets, I'll combine them into a downloadable archive

Need suggestions on terrain types from you guys!
Let me know if you're interested in this project, cause I plan to print those out, doublesided, on cardstock  ;)

Link to download the full pack: http://www.mediafire.com/download/cy94da1udh56ia1/Classic_Battletech_Map_Sheet_by_Whitar.7z

Papabees:
I don't play with hexes but these look good brother. Nice work.

Whitar:
Thanks! I always liked hex terrain. BT is a board game, not a wargame as I think of it, and this board has to be designed well, as all other game pieces. I need to print those out and test during game. I plan to make modular map sets, with no pre-set terrain, you can make any custom layout. For that I'll need a clear hex map with 'landscape' texture (grass, desert,  whatever) and sets of terrain templates (hills, mountains, waters, trees and all other stuff). It will come in near future, as a world simmilar to Terra conditions, with vast green lands. Then the desert world, polar world, all with unique building types. This idea came from playing the SEGA game. Soon I'll post more, visit the thread once in a while;)

Jimmyray73:
Looks great! I always wanted to do something like that but I lacked the artistic talent to pull it off.

pensiveswetness:
Derp.  O0

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version