Author Topic: BA APW Mount  (Read 1306 times)

Colt Ward

• Lieutenant General
  • Gott Mit Uns
    • Merc Periphery Guide- Bakunin
BA APW Mount
« on: 13 July 2018, 11:45:11 »
AP Weapons for BA went from fluff & RPG to at some point listed on the sheet for TW scale- the Elementals got a APW and so did quite a few others BA.  What errata or series of published sheets showed the change?

For instance, the official GDL Std sheets from 2010 does not show the APW mount for the BA suits- but they have one, so . . .
Colt Ward
Clan Invasion Backer #149, Leviathans #104

"We come in peace, please ignore the bloodstains."

"Greetings, Mechwarrior. You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Daoshen and the Capellan armada."

Maelwys

• Major
Re: BA APW Mount
« Reply #1 on: 13 July 2018, 23:03:07 »
Don't they just have a little boxed marked "AP" and that's checked if the design has an APWM or not?

Colt Ward

• Lieutenant General
  • Gott Mit Uns
« Reply #2 on: 14 July 2018, 01:50:56 »
I did not see one on the sheet, but the GM is holding it.  I also know that range depends on what is on the mount.
Colt Ward

"Greetings, Mechwarrior. You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Daoshen and the Capellan armada."

Maelwys

• Major
« Reply #3 on: 14 July 2018, 10:52:21 »
Range is dependent on if you're using special weapons on the AP Mount. I believe the record sheets assume that you're using the default rules for it (TW page 218)

Colt Ward

• Lieutenant General
  • Gott Mit Uns
« Reply #4 on: 14 July 2018, 12:41:09 »
I do not have the sheet in front of me, but we were looking at the 2010 official CGL sheet for some GDL when it came up.
Colt Ward

faithless

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Lieutenant
  • I am a meat popsicle.
« Reply #5 on: 15 July 2018, 00:08:23 »
The sheet has AP checked. I checked what sheet comes out of MML and it is identical to the one I pulled from the PDF. The build stats in MML even shows the auto rifle in the right arm. So, unless I see otherwise I believe that ability to do AP damage is how the record sheet shows the weapon in question.
Demo Agent #715
Game HQ Oklahoma City, OK
Carolina Comics Lawton, OK
Oklahoma Battletech Group on Facebook

Colt Ward

• Lieutenant General
  • Gott Mit Uns
« Reply #6 on: 15 July 2018, 00:17:52 »
Okay, maybe its time of night but PM me what you mean in an example.  I know you were in Tulsa doing the Con so I was trying not to jog your elbow- I am also not going to be able to sit down at a TT until you get back from Gen Con probably so its not something that is rushed.
Colt Ward

faithless

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Lieutenant
  • I am a meat popsicle.
« Reply #7 on: 15 July 2018, 00:22:38 »
Np, I just got back not long ago. I sent you a screenshot of what I meant via messenger.
Demo Agent #715
Game HQ Oklahoma City, OK
Carolina Comics Lawton, OK
Oklahoma Battletech Group on Facebook