Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
An assault Mech released before any of the well known 3058+ lights or mediums?!
That's Bull Shark!
Not really, no.  It would also kind of defeat the purpose, in a kind of, "Why are you making copies?"

"I'm testing out some house rules and want to be able to easily back out any damage done if the rules are too rough.  But if you want to keep the damage that happens . . ."
Fan Fiction / … And Eat It, Too. A FedCom #1 Rock It
« Last post by SANSd20 on Today at 18:46:53 »
Not really sure where to put this, but here is my start of what I hope to be more in-universe music.

https://youtu.be/Pqva5DuM0aQ?si=udbg4r0VDhgePNpv
Mostly, they depict the warriors as ignoring the non-warriors except when giving them orders.
Yeah, afaik, there aren't any non-trueborn lower caste even secondary characters in any of the novels, with the exception of some members of the Society. Can anyone confirm this?
The way in which he broke off his engagement to Isis Marik and somehow didn't kick off an international incident was absurd.
It would be interesting if he just handed them all off to Anastasia to form the core of the new SLDF.  They know her, she knows them, they're probably going to do better than Alaric's Wolves in terms of integrating with former RotS/other IS personnel who might also join up with the SLDF...
It really did, one or two of those things was fine but by the end of the FCCW it had gotten to the point of absurd
Extinct production, sure, but they at least "exist" in 3025... :)
Hello
I have just arrive to the Inner Sphere and as i was looking to the conventional fighters with Fusion engines at my militia base i realize that they need Fuel... Why?
We have very powerful electric engines and compressors as well as high bypass or even Scramjets. We fly in a compressible fluid and got a electric & heat generator aboard this machines why do they need fuel if not for Postcombustor for the extra push or to climb to the limit and see the space

PS: i suppose it's do the game mechanics but if I'm wrong please tell me (Do LAM needs fuel once in atmo?)

Game balance.  The game developers didn't want to open the can of worms of explaining why fusion turbines on conventional fighters didn't need reaction mass or fuel, but aerospace fighters and LAMs did.  Same reason why conventional fighters powered by fission engines still need fuel, even if TacOps lets them get 160 fuel points/ton (TacOps, pg 307).

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Register