Author Topic: Master Unit List (MUL) Feedback Thread II - READ THE FIRST POST  (Read 324218 times)

CVB

• Captain
Re: Master Unit List (MUL) Feedback Thread II - READ THE FIRST POST
« Reply #1470 on: 05 April 2021, 11:28:18 »
The MUL lists both the Newgrange III  and the Eyrines variant as "Advanced Aerospace - JumpShip".

Use of compact K-F cores and (in the Eyrines' case) a mass driver marks them as Warships, according to Strategic Operations pp. 148f. (K-F) and Tactical Operations, p. 321 (mass driver).
"Wars result when one side either misjudges its chances or wishes to commit suicide; and not even Masada began as a suicide attempt. In general, both warring parties expect to win. In the event, they are wrong more than half the time."
- David Drake

I'm willing to suspend my disbelief, but I'm not willing to hang it by the neck until it's dead, dead, dead!

GreekFire

• Aeternus Ignis
  • BattleTech Volunteer
  • Major
Re: Master Unit List (MUL) Feedback Thread II - READ THE FIRST POST
« Reply #1471 on: 05 April 2021, 12:32:25 »
The MUL lists both the Newgrange III  and the Eyrines variant as "Advanced Aerospace - JumpShip".

Use of compact K-F cores and (in the Eyrines' case) a mass driver marks them as Warships, according to Strategic Operations pp. 148f. (K-F) and Tactical Operations, p. 321 (mass driver).

Thanks, fixed.
Also: Woohoo! Page 50!
Tu habites au Québec? Tu veux jouer au BattleTech? Envoie-moi un message!

Xotl

• Dominus Erratorum
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Professor of Errata
3028-3057 Random Assignment Tables -
Also contains faction deployment & rarity info.

http://bg.battletech.com/forums/index.php?topic=1219.0

Register