Author Topic: Brodie's Irregulars or the Misfits from Melissia.  (Read 18468 times)

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Clan Hells Horses 666th Mech. Assualt Cluster
Re: Brodie's Irregulars or the Misfits from Melissia.
« Reply #30 on: 11 November 2019, 17:14:58 »
 ::) >:D :thumbsup:

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse
That is, if true tanker doesn't beat me to it. He makes truly evil units.Col.Hengist on 31 May 2013
TT, we know you are the master of nasty  O0 ~ Fletch on 22 June 2013
If I'm attacking you, conventional wisom says to bring 3x your force.  I want extra insurance, so I'll bring 4 for every 1 of what you have :D ~ Tai Dai Cultist on 21 April 2016
Me: Would you rather fight my Epithymía Thanátou from the Whispers of Blake?
Nav_Alpha: That THING... that is horrid
~ Nav_Alpha on 10 October 2016

Deathknight69

• Captain
  • Supernaturalizing the universe !!
« Reply #31 on: 18 November 2019, 06:51:23 »
Lol.

We started with me rolling up a c-bill amount using the Camp Ops table. Let's just say that I can do a lot with the amount  :thumbsup:. I swear I never seen Stormrider's eyes roll back into his head before !! Woot!
"Remember kids, Ammo explosion's are as much fun as friendly fire and incoming fire has the right-of-way." - ShadowSeraph
Avatar by Wombat, Thanks again to the blue fuzzy marsupial of wanton destruction.
"SRM Carrier. It's actual combat value is irrelevant; the face of a player when one of their 'mechs takes a point-blank shot from one is priceless!  ^-^" - Fireangel
"What's a little canon-deviation amongst friends and enemies" - Self
Quote from: DarkSpade on August 10, 2022, 15:23:40
If you think about it, the perfect merc lives long enough to complete the objective, but not long enough to get paid.
Well, there's an Obi-Wan level point of view comment for you ...  xp
« Last Edit: August 10, 2022, 15:35:06 by Wolf72 »

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #32 on: 22 November 2019, 14:50:06 »
How's your NBC insurance?

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse
That is, if true tanker doesn't beat me to it. He makes truly evil units.Col.Hengist on 31 May 2013
If I'm attacking you, conventional wisom says to bring 3x your force.  I want extra insurance, so I'll bring 4 for every 1 of what you have :D ~ Tai Dai Cultist on 21 April 2016

Deathknight69

• Captain
« Reply #33 on: 23 November 2019, 12:17:23 »
I'm insured.

Well I'm dropping a couple of facts regarding the campaign. Stormrider has put a couple of stipulations on the purchasing of units, gear, etc.

#1. I can only acquire 3025 - 3050 chassis' to start the build with. Base stock chassis - No Weaponry, toys, etc.

#2. He's only letting the unit spend a limited amount to prevent unit financial hardship. I'm just hoping to survive the first few battles.

This all sounds like someone got into his head. Truetanker's influence is spreading !!!!
"Remember kids, Ammo explosion's are as much fun as friendly fire and incoming fire has the right-of-way." - ShadowSeraph
Avatar by Wombat, Thanks again to the blue fuzzy marsupial of wanton destruction.
"SRM Carrier. It's actual combat value is irrelevant; the face of a player when one of their 'mechs takes a point-blank shot from one is priceless!  ^-^" - Fireangel
If you think about it, the perfect merc lives long enough to complete the objective, but not long enough to get paid.

snakespinner

• Captain
« Reply #34 on: 23 November 2019, 18:50:26 »
TT is just following the example of the Master. >:D
I wish I could get a good grip on reality, then I would choke it.
Growing old is inevitable,
Growing up is optional.
Watching TrueToaster create evil genius, priceless...everything else is just sub-par.

Stormrider

• Sergeant
  • To each his own unless I'm running the show.
« Reply #35 on: 24 November 2019, 07:18:36 »
No Snakespinner, The Master hasn't got half the evil that comes from Tt's elaborate mind.

I have put a few conditions on Dk69's rebuilding of the Renegades. We've been goofing around rp-style with his enlisting new members into the unit. He has had to travel between Outreach, Galatea and Arc-Royal to get the info needed for new people that can be vetted properly. I'm making him work his ass off, Ha ha.

He still has his 5S-Banshee, He has managed to hire a vehicle fire lance, 2 squads of battle armor, 2 aerofighters at the moment. He's really struggling with getting Mechwarrior's and some rides into the Renegades.

I want him to be able to survive any battle we have in the que. He's had the worst luck the last couple of months and I love it !! Ha ha.

All hail the god of war!!

Avatar by ShadowRaven. Thanks SR.

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #36 on: 25 November 2019, 14:03:23 »
The Master's Will is putty in my hands!

>:D :thumbsup: ;D

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse

Deathknight69

• Captain
« Reply #37 on: 01 December 2019, 04:04:56 »
A little info for y'all.

He has had to travel between Outreach, Galatea and Arc-Royal to get the info needed for new people that can be vet-ted properly.

He took the fledgling unit to Galatea on one such trip - the second trip - and sought out Group W to see if they could pick-up a secondary contract to go after any criminals or bandit gangs. Group W put them to work with decent contract rights.

They soon made a rumble of noise with the bandit gangs by capturing 2 seperate groups and bringing them in to the local authorities. It turns out that 1 of the gangs had a decent set of bounties on their heads, With the reward c-bills in hand, they paid a visit to a local used 'Mech sales yard. "Micks' Used 'Mech Emporium". Mick has some decent junk chassis' for sale: An BL6-KNT Black Knight, ON1-M Orion, ARC-2S Archer, WHM-7S Warhammer, CRD-3R Crusader, TDR-5S Thunderbolt, DRG-1G Grand Dragon, GRF-3M Griffin, TBT-7M Trebuchet, JVN-10P Javelin, COM-5S Commando, STG-3R Stinger, WSP-3M Wasp.

The only issue is still finding decent vet-able pilots to put in them.
« Last Edit: 01 December 2019, 04:16:24 by Deathknight69 »

Deathknight69

• Captain
« Reply #38 on: 04 December 2019, 11:27:17 »
It's me again.

I'm looking at adding the Orion, Archer, Thud and Crud as a fire lance. The Dragon, Griffin, Trenchbucket, and Javelin as a striker/scout lance. The Black Knight, Whammer and a mystery 'mech to be named later to go with the Banshee into the command lance if Stormrider says its ok.

Dk69

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #39 on: 04 December 2019, 17:22:27 »
I think a pair of Level II Choirs should do this right, eh?

I'll even use old SLDF / 3050 Comstar tech!

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse

Deathknight69

• Captain
« Reply #40 on: 05 December 2019, 08:35:43 »
Really Tt, I didn't know you could sing, Let alone carry anything resembling a tune  :D ;D !!

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #41 on: 05 December 2019, 14:25:57 »
It's Christmas at ground zero....

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse

Deathknight69

• Captain
« Reply #42 on: 06 December 2019, 09:34:22 »
On which planet, In whose mind, In which pantheon?? Lol  :D ;D

snakespinner

• Captain
« Reply #43 on: 06 December 2019, 16:59:23 »
Didn't TT sing under the stage name of tiny tim. ::) :D
Growing up is optional.
Watching TrueToaster create evil genius, priceless...everything else is just sub-par.

Deathknight69

• Captain
« Reply #44 on: 07 December 2019, 05:56:04 »
Wasn't it "terrible tommy ?"

snakespinner

• Captain
« Reply #45 on: 07 December 2019, 18:43:56 »
Look up Tiny Tim on google and listen to him singing. ;D
Growing up is optional.

Deathknight69

• Captain
« Reply #46 on: 07 December 2019, 21:48:36 »
I've seen that video, Wowzers. What a voice.

Deathknight69

• Captain
« Reply #47 on: 16 December 2019, 07:13:54 »
Hey All,

Stormrider and I have decided to scrap this setup. We'll be putting up the new thread and unit real quick like.

Thx, Dk69 and Stormrider

Deathknight69

• Captain
« Reply #48 on: 16 December 2019, 07:14:51 »
Mods can close this thread.

Dk69

Register