Author Topic: AToW Academy Paths  (Read 13481 times)

victor_shaw

• Lieutenant
Re: AToW Academy Paths
« Reply #30 on: 05 October 2019, 18:10:27 »
Found transfer errors in Fed Suns list also.
It have been corrected, but I will be doing a sweep through the list before I post any new work.

victor_shaw

• Lieutenant
« Reply #31 on: 05 October 2019, 19:02:07 »
Last night I compiled a list of missing Academies from the fiction.
So far I have been able to find the following.

Liao: Sian University (Officer Training).

Davion: None I can find.

Kurita: Haciman Technical Institute, Minoru Kurita University, Wisdom of the Dragon (Officer Training), Algedi War College (3075).

Steiner: Blackjack School of Combat, The Military Academy of Somerset.

Marik: None I can find. (Humprey's Training Academy is the Legionary Training Academy under ts original name)

Taurian Concordat: École Militaire

Fronc Reach: The Marshalry Academy.

Work on these Academies may be done (see below) if enough Information can be compiled.
I will not be doing any Academies that are jihad or post-jihad, and any academy marked as (Officer Training) will most likely not be done anytime soon as the OCS seems to be way different in the two games. (May cave to request)

If you know of, or have info on a canon Academy not listed in the main list (Mercs/ComStar/WoB/FFR still to come) or here, Please let me know.

Daryk

• Lieutenant General
  • The Double Deuce II/II-σ
« Reply #32 on: 06 October 2019, 08:49:35 »
All the revised Capellan schools look good.

For Davion, most check out, but:
I only get 820 for Robinson vice 830.
I get 1,015 for Sakhara vice 1,000.
Warrior's Hall as the correct math, but "Connections/Capellan March" should just be "Connections".

I wanted to get those up first.  Now on to the Combine!

Daryk

• Lieutenant General
« Reply #33 on: 06 October 2019, 09:28:05 »
Sun Zhang comes up to 1,060 vice 1,000 XP.

For the DEST Training, I recommend the following:

Replace "DEST Training" with "Special Forces" in the main Sun Zhang Field List, then build DEST Training like this:

DEST Training (250 XP + Field Cost)
Prerequisites: Beyond Kuritan Affiliation, the character must possess the Special Forces Field prior to taking this training, in addition to either the Infantry, MechWarrior, or Scout Fields, as well as at least BOD 4, RFL 5, and WIL 6.
Automatic: [Traits]: Pain Resistance (+300 XP), Rank (+100 XP), Equipped (+200 XP), In for Life (-300 XP), Compulsion/Loyalty to House Kurita (-200 XP); [Skills] Tactics/Infantry (+40 XP); [Flexible XP] (+110 XP)
Fields
Special (+1 year): Special Forces
Note: DEST Training falls under the same Stage 3 exception as Officer Candidate School regarding repeating schools of the same type (AToW, page 71 refers).

Doing it this way ensures DEST members have at least 60 XP in Special Forces skills.  Those who take the Special Forces Field but not DEST Training are basically "DEST wash outs".

As opposed to a special military school, I think organizations like the Rabid Foxes and Loki do this via the expedient of taking Special Forces soldiers and sending them to Intelligence Operative Training (which is a different type of school), which nets them the Basic Training, Covert Operations or Scout, and Special Forces fields a second time.

Daryk

• Lieutenant General
« Reply #34 on: 06 October 2019, 09:41:22 »
As for the rest of the Kurita academies:

AII comes up to 1,025 vice 1,000.
An Ting comes up to 880 vice 830.
Dieron is OK.
Dover is OK.
Galedon is OK.
The Pagoda for Luthien Officers comes up to 1,000 vice 830, but I think that may be a top line error vice math (i.e., you meant it to be 1,000).
Sun Tzu is OK.
Proserpina is OK.

On to the Lyrans next!

Daryk

• Lieutenant General
« Reply #35 on: 06 October 2019, 09:57:49 »
Lyran Schools:

Alarion comes up to 930 vice 830.
Tamar/Bolan also comes up to 930 vice 830.  This might be due to the extra line about replacing -100 Reputation with Compulsion/Hatred.
Buena makes it 3 for 3 at 930 vice 830.
Coventry breaks the streak and is OK.
The Nagelring is OK on math, but "Connections/LCAF" should just be "Connections".
Pandora only comes up to 780 vice 830.
New Capetown comes up to 1,030 vice 830. ???
Sanglamore is OK on math, but "Connections/Skye +150" and "Connections/LCAF +100" should just be "Connections +250".
Thorin is OK.

New Capetown was the strangest one of that batch.  On to the FWL!

Daryk

• Lieutenant General
« Reply #36 on: 06 October 2019, 10:05:51 »
FWL Schools:

Aitutaki comes up to 835 vice 830, and "Connections/Regulan" should just be "Connections"
Allison is OK.
Athene is OK.
LTA is OK.
LM-SAS is OK.
Princefield is OK.
Orloff is OK.

That went pretty quick... Periphery schools next...

Daryk

• Lieutenant General
« Reply #37 on: 06 October 2019, 10:12:26 »
Only three of these, so this should go quick:

CIW is OK on math, but "Connections/MoC" should just be "Connections".
CBI comes up to 1,010 vice 1,000, and "Connections/MH" should just be "Connections".
Columbia is OK.

Whew!  That was quite the list... did you want me to bounce any of it off the MW3e book?

victor_shaw

• Lieutenant
« Reply #38 on: 06 October 2019, 13:39:26 »
Sun Zhang comes up to 1,060 vice 1,000 XP.

For the DEST Training, I recommend the following:

Replace "DEST Training" with "Special Forces" in the main Sun Zhang Field List, then build DEST Training like this:

DEST Training (250 XP + Field Cost)
Prerequisites: Beyond Kuritan Affiliation, the character must possess the Special Forces Field prior to taking this training, in addition to either the Infantry, MechWarrior, or Scout Fields, as well as at least BOD 4, RFL 5, and WIL 6.
Automatic: [Traits]: Pain Resistance (+300 XP), Rank (+100 XP), Equipped (+200 XP), In for Life (-300 XP), Compulsion/Loyalty to House Kurita (-200 XP); [Skills] Tactics/Infantry (+40 XP); [Flexible XP] (+110 XP)
Fields
Special (+1 year): Special Forces
Note: DEST Training falls under the same Stage 3 exception as Officer Candidate School regarding repeating schools of the same type (AToW, page 71 refers).

Doing it this way ensures DEST members have at least 60 XP in Special Forces skills.  Those who take the Special Forces Field but not DEST Training are basically "DEST wash outs".

As opposed to a special military school, I think organizations like the Rabid Foxes and Loki do this via the expedient of taking Special Forces soldiers and sending them to Intelligence Operative Training (which is a different type of school), which nets them the Basic Training, Covert Operations or Scout, and Special Forces fields a second time.

The problems I was facing with this school come from the fact that
1. DEST is not a school but Sun Zhang training version of special forces.
2. It is only available at Sun Zhang.
3. In third it is a sub-path of Sun Zhang.
4. Unlike, Rabid Foxes and Loki, it is not available at the Internal Security College and intentionally left only to the military.

While I do agree with putting back Special Forces for those that don't make the DEST cut, it's connection to Sun Zhang and the boost it adds to the  Special Forces fields needs to be kept to keep the feel of what it represents.

victor_shaw

• Lieutenant
« Reply #39 on: 06 October 2019, 13:40:54 »
All the revised Capellan schools look good.

For Davion, most check out, but:
I only get 820 for Robinson vice 830.
I get 1,015 for Sakhara vice 1,000.
Warrior's Hall as the correct math, but "Connections/Capellan March" should just be "Connections".

I wanted to get those up first.  Now on to the Combine!

The issues with doing these by myself on such a mass scale.
Things slip through on editing. lol

victor_shaw

• Lieutenant
« Reply #40 on: 06 October 2019, 14:04:28 »
Lyran Schools:

Alarion comes up to 930 vice 830.
Tamar/Bolan also comes up to 930 vice 830.  This might be due to the extra line about replacing -100 Reputation with Compulsion/Hatred.
Buena makes it 3 for 3 at 930 vice 830.
Coventry breaks the streak and is OK.
The Nagelring is OK on math, but "Connections/LCAF" should just be "Connections".
Pandora only comes up to 780 vice 830.
New Capetown comes up to 1,030 vice 830. ???
Sanglamore is OK on math, but "Connections/Skye +150" and "Connections/LCAF +100" should just be "Connections +250".
Thorin is OK.

New Capetown was the strangest one of that batch.  On to the FWL!

These connections are part of the path or were requirement/ fluff in 3rd I used to flesh-out the academies during the conversions.

Daryk

• Lieutenant General
« Reply #41 on: 06 October 2019, 14:09:40 »
The problems I was facing with this school come from the fact that
1. DEST is not a school but Sun Zhang training version of special forces.
2. It is only available at Sun Zhang.
3. In third it is a sub-path of Sun Zhang.
4. Unlike, Rabid Foxes and Loki, it is not available at the Internal Security College and intentionally left only to the military.

While I do agree with putting back Special Forces for those that don't make the DEST cut, it's connection to Sun Zhang and the boost it adds to the  Special Forces fields needs to be kept to keep the feel of what it represents.
Ah, I didn't realize DEST were only Sun Zhang.  That makes the DEST quite a bit smaller than I thought.  I think the easiest thing to do would be to simply make Sun Zhang a prerequisite for the "school".

victor_shaw

• Lieutenant
« Reply #42 on: 06 October 2019, 14:34:58 »
Ah, I didn't realize DEST were only Sun Zhang.  That makes the DEST quite a bit smaller than I thought.  I think the easiest thing to do would be to simply make Sun Zhang a prerequisite for the "school".
I'll work on clearing it up after I get the other paths fixed.

Daryk

• Lieutenant General
« Reply #43 on: 06 October 2019, 14:36:36 »
Cool!  Let me know if there's anything else you need me to do...

victor_shaw

• Lieutenant
« Reply #44 on: 06 October 2019, 14:46:35 »
Only three of these, so this should go quick:

CIW is OK on math, but "Connections/MoC" should just be "Connections".
CBI comes up to 1,010 vice 1,000, and "Connections/MH" should just be "Connections".
Columbia is OK.

Whew!  That was quite the list... did you want me to bounce any of it off the MW3e book?

Went over Excel, PDF and web post 3 times each and can't fine the extra 10-xp you are finding?
« Last Edit: 06 October 2019, 14:50:12 by victor_shaw »

Daryk

• Lieutenant General
« Reply #45 on: 06 October 2019, 14:59:05 »
I've done CBI three times now with a calculator:
Automatic: [Attributes] STR (+50 XP), BOD (+100 XP), INT (+100 XP), RFL (+100 XP), WIL (+100 XP) = 450 XP

[Traits] Equipped (+100 XP), Rank (+200 XP), Connections (+100 XP), Reputation/Marian Hegemony (+100 XP), Compulsion/Loyal to Marian Hegemony (-150 XP) = 350 XP

[Skills] Interest/Marian History (+20 XP), Interest/ Roman History (+20 XP), Protocol/Marian Hegemony (+20 XP), Language/Latin (+20 XP), Tactics/Land (+15 XP), Perception (+15 XP) = 110 XP

[Flexible XP] (+100 XP) = 100 XP

450 + 350 + 110 + 100 = 1,010 XP

victor_shaw

• Lieutenant
« Reply #46 on: 06 October 2019, 15:26:03 »
I've done CBI three times now with a calculator:
Automatic: [Attributes] STR (+50 XP), BOD (+100 XP), INT (+100 XP), RFL (+100 XP), WIL (+100 XP) = 450 XP

[Traits] Equipped (+100 XP), Rank (+200 XP), Connections (+100 XP), Reputation/Marian Hegemony (+100 XP), Compulsion/Loyal to Marian Hegemony (-150 XP) = 350 XP

[Skills] Interest/Marian History (+20 XP), Interest/ Roman History (+20 XP), Protocol/Marian Hegemony (+20 XP), Language/Latin (+20 XP), Tactics/Land (+15 XP), Perception (+15 XP) = 110 XP

[Flexible XP] (+100 XP) = 100 XP

450 + 350 + 110 + 100 = 1,010 XP

Yeah it was right on the excel and PDF, but some how I kept missing the 5 extra points on perception and tactics on the web post.  :facepalm:

victor_shaw

• Lieutenant
« Reply #47 on: 06 October 2019, 15:27:45 »
Cool!  Let me know if there's anything else you need me to do...

So I redid DEST as a training center attached to Sun Zhang by name only.
Tell me what you think.

Daryk

• Lieutenant General
« Reply #48 on: 06 October 2019, 16:01:45 »
Looks like it works, but don't forget to delete "DEST Training" as a Field from the regular Sun Zhang track.  My only real concern here is that it takes no longer than a regular Sun Zhang education, so there's less chance of weeding out the unsuitable.  That's one of the reasons I liked it as an additional school in the vein of OCS.

As for CBI, that's why I use a calculator when I don't get the right numbers in my head, and then double check them with the calculator before posting.

victor_shaw

• Lieutenant
« Reply #49 on: 07 October 2019, 15:22:16 »
Sorry for the no post no update, been taking a breather from working on this.
Was becoming more of a chore then something I wanted to do.
Will probably be back at it in a day or two.

Daryk

• Lieutenant General
« Reply #50 on: 07 October 2019, 15:54:16 »
No worries... the work week is back in swing, so I'll probably be a bit slow responding myself.

victor_shaw

• Lieutenant
« Reply #51 on: 09 October 2019, 12:29:01 »
Mercenary Academies (10/09/2019)

Northwind Military Academy (830 XP + Field Costs)
Prerequisite: If character did not take Prep School or Military School as a Stage 2 module, apply the following: [Attributes] WIL (+100 XP), EDG (–100 XP); [Traits] Connection (+200 XP), Reputation (–100 XP), Wealth (–100 XP)
Automatic: [Attributes] STR (+50 XP), BOD (+100 XP), RFL (+100 XP), WIL (+100 XP); [Traits] Equipped (+100 XP), Rank (+200 XP); [Skills] Interest/Northwind Highlanders History (+20 XP), Leadership (+15 XP), Survival (+15 XP), Protocol/Northwind Highlanders (+15 XP), Swimming (+15 XP); [Flexible XP] (+100 XP)
Fields
Basic (+1 year): Basic Training, Basic Training (Naval), Technician – Military
Advanced (+1 year): Analysis, Cavalry, Infantry, Marine, MechWarrior, Pilot/Aerospace (Combat), Pilot/DropShip, Scout, Technician – ’Mech, Ship’s Crew, Technician – Aerospace, Technician – Vehicle
Special (+2 years): Infantry/Anti-’Mech, Pilot/Battle Armor, Pilot/JumpShip

Outreach Mercenary Training Command (830 XP + Field Costs)
Prerequisite: If character did not take Prep School or Military School as a Stage 2 module, apply the following: [Attributes] WIL (+100 XP), EDG (–100 XP); [Traits] Connection (+200 XP), Reputation (–100 XP), Wealth (–100 XP)
Automatic: [Attributes] STR (+50 XP), BOD (+100 XP), RFL (+100 XP), WIL (+100 XP); [Traits] Equipped (+100 XP), Rank (+200 XP); [Skills] Interest/Military History (+10 XP), Leadership (+15 XP), Protocol/Affiliation (+10 XP), Swimming (+10 XP), Appraisal (+15 XP) , Streetwise (+10 XP), Scrounge (+10 XP); [Flexible XP] (+100 XP)
Fields
Basic (+1 year): Basic Training, Basic Training (Naval)
Advanced (+1 year): Cavalry, Infantry, Marine, MechWarrior, Pilot/Aerospace (Combat), Pilot/Aircraft (Combat), Pilot/DropShip, Scout, Ship’s Crew
Special (+2 years): Infantry/Anti-’Mech, Pilot/Battle Armor, Pilot/JumpShip, Special Forces

victor_shaw

• Lieutenant
« Reply #52 on: 09 October 2019, 13:41:34 »
Free Rasalhague Republic-Word of Blake- ComStar Academies (Modified 10/12/2019)

Tyra Miraborg Memorial Academy (830 XP + Field Costs)
Free Rasalhague Republic Only

Automatic: [Attributes] STR (+50 XP), BOD (+100 XP), RFL (+125 XP), WIL (+100 XP); [Traits] Rank (+200 XP), Connections/Free Rasalhague Republic (+100 XP); [Skills] Interest/Free Rasalhague Republic History (+15 XP), Leadership (+10 XP), Protocol/Free Rasalhague Republic (+10 XP), Swimming (+10 XP), Perception (+10 XP); [Flexible XP] (+100 XP)
Fields
Advanced (+1 year): Analysis, Marine, MechWarrior, Pilot/Aerospace (Combat), Pilot/Aircraft (Combat), Pilot/DropShip, Scientist, Technician – ’Mech, Ship’s Crew,
Technician – Aerospace
Special (+2 years): Doctor, Military Scientist, Pilot/JumpShip, Special Forces

Frihet Training Facility (830 XP + Field Costs)
Free Rasalhague Republic Only

Automatic: [Attributes] STR (+50 XP), BOD (+200 XP), RFL (+125 XP), WIL (+100 XP); [Traits] Equipped (+100 XP), Rank (+100 XP); [Skills] Interest/Free Rasalhague Republic History (+15 XP), Leadership (+10 XP), Protocol/Free Rasalhague Republic (+15 XP), Swimming (+15 XP); [Flexible XP] (+100 XP)
Fields
Basic (+1 year): Basic Training, Technician – Military
Advanced (+1 year): Analysis, Cavalry, Infantry, MechWarrior, Scientist, Scout, Technician – Vehicle
Special (+2 years): Doctor, Infantry/Anti-’Mech, Military Scientist,
Pilot/Battle Armor, Pilot/JumpShip, Special Forces

Sandhurst Royal Military College (1000 XP + Field Costs)
Word of Blake- ComStar Only

Automatic: [Attributes] STR (+50 XP), BOD (+100 XP), RFL (+125 XP), WIL (+100 XP); [Traits] Equipped (+200 XP), Rank (+200 XP); [Skills] Blades (+30), Interest/Teachings of Blake (+15 XP), Protocol/Word of Blake (+15 XP), Leadership (+10 XP) Martial Arts (+5 XP), MedTech (+5 XP), Small Arms (+5 XP), Any 4 Basic Training Skills (+10 XP); [Flexible XP] (+100 XP)
Fields
Advanced (+1 year): Analysis, Cavalry, Infantry, MechWarrior, Scout, Technician – ’Mech, Technician – Aerospace, Technician – Vehicle, Engineer
Pilot/Battle Armor, Special Forces

War college of Mars (830 XP + Field Costs)

Automatic: [Attributes] STR (+100 XP), BOD (+100 XP), RFL (+125 XP), WIL (+100 XP); [Traits] Equipped (+100 XP), Rank (+100 XP); [Skills] Blades (+15 XP), Interest/Teachings of Blake (+10 XP), Protocol/Word of Blake (+15 XP), MedTech (+5 XP), Navigation/Ground (+5 XP), Small Arms (+5 XP), Leadership (+10 XP), Any 4 Basic Training Skills (+10 XP); [Flexible XP] (+100 XP)
Fields
Advanced (+1 year): Cavalry, Infantry, MechWarrior, Scout, Technician – ’Mech, Technician – Aerospace, Technician – Vehicle
Pilot/Battle Armor, Pilot/JumpShip, Special Forces, Pilot/Warship

Military Academy of Aphros (830 XP + Field Costs)

Automatic: [Attributes] STR (+50 XP), INT (+100 XP), DEX (+100 XP), WIL (+100 XP); [Traits] Equipped (+100 XP), Rank (+100 XP), G-Tolerance (+100 XP); [Skills] Blades (+10 XP), Interest/Teachings of Blake (+10 XP), Protocol/Word of Blake (+20 XP), Computers (+10 XP), Sensor Operations (+10 XP), Zero-G Operations (+10 XP), Leadership (+10 XP); [Flexible XP] (+100 XP)
Fields
Basic (+1 year): Basic Training (Naval), Technician – Military
Advanced (+1 year): Pilot/Aerospace (Combat), Pilot/Aircraft (Combat), Pilot/DropShip, Ship’s Crew, Technician – Aerospace
Special (+2 years): Pilot/JumpShip, Pilot/Warship

Focht War College (1000 XP + Field Costs)
ComStar – SLDF Only

Automatic: [Attributes] STR (+50 XP), BOD (+100 XP), RFL (+125 XP), WIL (+100 XP); [Traits] Equipped (+200 XP), Rank (+200 XP); [Skills] (ComGuard) Blades (+20 XP), Interest/Com Guards History (+20 XP), Protocol/ComStar (+20), Leadership (+20 XP), MedTech (+15 XP), Small Arms (+15 XP), Navigation/Ground (+15 XP), (SLDF) Blades (+10 XP), Interest/Star League History (+15 XP), Protocol/Star League (+20 XP), Career/Soldier (+10 XP), Martial Arts (+15 XP), MedTech (+10 XP), Navigation/Ground (+10 XP), Small Arms (+15 XP), Leadership (+20 XP); [Flexible XP] (+100 XP)
Fields
Advanced (+1 year): Cavalry, Infantry, Marine, MechWarrior, Pilot/Aerospace (Combat), Pilot/Aircraft (Combat), Pilot/DropShip, Scout, Ship’s Crew
Special (+2 years): Infantry/Anti-’Mech, Pilot/Battle Armor, Pilot/JumpShip, Special Forces, Pilot/Warship

Gunslinger Program (485 XP + Field Costs)
Prerequisite: Character must have used the Star league Era: Any SLDF Academy Graduates or Clan Era: Focht War College and possess at least one Basic and Mechwarrior Field.
Automatic: [Attributes] RFL (+100 XP); [Traits] Connections (+200 XP), Reputation (+100 XP); [Flexible XP] (+85 XP)
Fields
Basic (+1 year): Gunslinger

Gunslinger Field
Tactics/Land
Strategy
Perception
Gunnery/Mech
Piloting/Mech

Note: Program located at the Military Academy of Aphros during the Star league.
« Last Edit: 12 October 2019, 21:08:00 by victor_shaw »

Daryk

• Lieutenant General
« Reply #53 on: 09 October 2019, 20:12:13 »
Northwind and Outreach check out... I'll have to do the longer list later...

Daryk

• Lieutenant General
« Reply #54 on: 12 October 2019, 08:46:27 »
Ok, the longer list:

TMMA: Checks out
FTF: Checks out
Sandhurst: Checks out
WCM: Only comes up to 780 vice 830
MAA: Checks out
Focht War College (ComStar): only comes up to 990 vice 1,000; (Star League): only comes up to 985 vice 1,000

Gunslinger Program: I think the only things it's missing are +1 year and a note like the one OCS has about not counting toward the limit of one school of a type.

victor_shaw

• Lieutenant
« Reply #55 on: 12 October 2019, 16:17:47 »
Ok, the longer list:

TMMA: Checks out
FTF: Checks out
Sandhurst: Checks out
WCM: Only comes up to 780 vice 830
MAA: Checks out
Focht War College (ComStar): only comes up to 990 vice 1,000; (Star League): only comes up to 985 vice 1,000

Gunslinger Program: I think the only things it's missing are +1 year and a note like the one OCS has about not counting toward the limit of one school of a type.

Could not make up my mined on the length for GSP.
Will work on fixing the missing points in a day or two got other thing going right now.
Finding a job and working on my Wrath & Glory campaign.
Most of the issues probably stem from the changes to the skills, went from fix stills to the pick your own.

"WCM: Only comes up to 780 vice 830" was due to a typing error "STR(+50 XP)" should have been "STR(+1000 XP)"
« Last Edit: 12 October 2019, 16:31:22 by victor_shaw »

victor_shaw

• Lieutenant
« Reply #56 on: 12 October 2019, 16:48:01 »
Before I slap it in how is this for the Gunslinger program.

Gunslinger Program (480 XP + Field Costs)
Prerequisite: Character must have used the Star league Era: War College of Mars Graduates or Clan Era: Focht War College and possess at least one Basic and Mechwarrior Field.
Automatic: [Attributes] RFL (+100 XP); [Traits] Connections (+200 XP), Reputation (+100 XP); [Flexible XP] (+85 XP)
Fields
Basic (+1 year): Gunslinger

Gunslinger Field
Tactics/Land
Strategy
Perception
Gunnery/Mech
Piloting/Mech

Or should it be

Gunslinger Program (570 XP)
Prerequisite: Character must have used the Star league Era: War College of Mars Graduates or Clan Era: Focht War College and possess at least one Basic and Mechwarrior Field.
Automatic: [Attributes] RFL (+100 XP); [Traits] Connections (+200 XP), Reputation (+100 XP); [Skills] Tactics/Mech (+15 XP), Strategy (+10 XP), Perception (+20 XP), Gunnery/Mech (+20 XP), Piloting/Mech (+20 XP); [Flexible XP] (+85 XP)
Fields
Basic (+1 year): Gunslinger Program (Not a skill Field)
« Last Edit: 12 October 2019, 17:21:06 by victor_shaw »

victor_shaw

• Lieutenant
« Reply #57 on: 12 October 2019, 17:07:35 »
All should be fixed.
Want a consensuses on the Gunslinger program before i commit to one way or another.
Kind of concerned that the first was is kind of overpowered.

victor_shaw

• Lieutenant
« Reply #58 on: 12 October 2019, 18:26:58 »
Working on the SLDF Academies (2750)

1. Academies will range from 1000-1500 XP.
2. Will include foreign academies (Nagelring, Sanglamore, Albion)
3. Will have armored infantry (Special forces Nighthawk Units)
4. Will include defuncted SLDF acadeimes (West Point, Kure, Combat College of New Earth, etc.)
As work on these will take some time any input is welcome and may be added to the schools.

« Last Edit: 12 October 2019, 20:44:20 by victor_shaw »

Daryk

• Lieutenant General
« Reply #59 on: 12 October 2019, 20:45:29 »
WCM and Focht both check out now.  As for the GSP, I think the first actually works better.  They're supposed to be superstars, after all.  Maybe increase the prerequisites?  Also, there's a 5 XP discrepancy between the topline and the list.