Author Topic: Covenant-class warships  (Read 2451 times)

Daemonknight228

• Lieutenant
  • mei veneratio est mei vita
Covenant-class warships
« on: 15 April 2011, 22:10:19 »
In the FedCom Civil War book, we learned the DC sent the FedCom an unfinished Kirishima hull, which later became the FCS Covenant. It states that it became the lead vessel of the Covenant class, and that the Kirishima underwent extensive refits and cosmetic overhauls during its stay at New Syrtis.

Are there any actual rules for this vessel, or was this just a one-off fluff bit(i believe the ship was later destroyed during the Civil War).
Global Moderator - Intelser.org

"I imagine he burned up on re-entry. That kind of happens when one is spaced in orbit without any kind of flight suit, parachute, or other protective gear...."
-Herb Beas

Space him from orbit...it's the only way to be sure.

Welshman

• Mostly Retired Has Been
  • Freelance Writer
  • Lieutenant Colonel
Re: Covenant-class warships
« Reply #1 on: 16 April 2011, 14:34:52 »
In the FedCom Civil War book, we learned the DC sent the FedCom an unfinished Kirishima hull, which later became the FCS Covenant. It states that it became the lead vessel of the Covenant class, and that the Kirishima underwent extensive refits and cosmetic overhauls during its stay at New Syrtis.

Are there any actual rules for this vessel, or was this just a one-off fluff bit(i believe the ship was later destroyed during the Civil War).

The stats are identical to the Kirshima. The "extensive refits" were all non game changing modifications.

-Joel BC-
Catalyst Freelancer (Inactive)

"Some closets will never contain Narnia, no matter how many times we open the door." - Weirdo, in relation to the power of hope.

Daemonknight228

• Lieutenant
  • mei veneratio est mei vita
Re: Covenant-class warships
« Reply #2 on: 17 April 2011, 15:20:02 »
Ok thanks
Global Moderator - Intelser.org

"I imagine he burned up on re-entry. That kind of happens when one is spaced in orbit without any kind of flight suit, parachute, or other protective gear...."
-Herb Beas

Space him from orbit...it's the only way to be sure.