Author Topic: Tukayyid in the New Year, a Megamek event in Jan/Feb over on the MRC discord  (Read 304 times)

DevianID

• Captain
Reposted from my Reddit post:
Howdy everyone! I'm going to be running a Megamek event taking place over a few weeks in January and mid Feburary 2024 called 'Tukayyid in the New Year'. This event is open to everyone, but will be organized through the MRC discord group. Link is there on the bottom to join the discord.

In a nutshell, we will be using megamek version 49.15 and the MRC discord to match players up, and players will play a game in megamek and submit their results to me. Next week you will match up with a new opponent, submit that score, ect, until everyone has played 4 missions over the course of about a month or so. We have found this allows people to sneak a game as your schedule allows, as the game should take less then 3 hours--and often less! The first game is due by January 14, so everyone should have plenty of time to fiddle with a list and get some games in!

If you are familiar with the Tukayyid map pack and campaign missions, you will recognize the 4 iconic missions and maps from Smoke Jaguar, Ghost Bear, Jade Falcon, and Wolf campaigns.

The games will be 10,000 BV, with some simple composition guidelines and support options that make use of megamek's ability.

If you are interested, and can run Megamek on your computer, hop into the discord for the full packet!

Will your chosen Clan from the 4 scenarios emerge victorious on Tukayyid and be named Ilclan? Or will Comstar/Word of Blake guide the future of the Inner Sphere? You have to play to decide!

Discord Link
https://discord.gg/WUvbXQRRfW