Author Topic: Dark Age Question  (Read 2747 times)

Stockus13

• Master Sergeant
Dark Age Question
« on: 04 February 2011, 10:05:31 »
Hi so now that the story arc is back in the correct hand will we be seeing more "classic units" being feilded by the forces in the novels. I am ok with the greater focus on combined arms. But I am not a fan of the Wizkids designs (or how they butchered so many clan and innersphere designs)

I would love to see our old favorites, and new designs as well. But man some of those Wizkids mecks looked like cartoon robots. Not battlemechs :(

Can you give any hints as to how the approach will be taken on bringing more classic units back into the novels?

Thanks much.

GhostBear

• Minister of Assimilation, TOG Empire
  • Captain
  • And....out.
    • One world at a time...
Re: Dark Age Question
« Reply #1 on: 04 February 2011, 10:13:21 »
Hi so now that the story arc is back in the correct hand will we be seeing more "classic units" being feilded by the forces in the novels. I am ok with the greater focus on combined arms. But I am not a fan of the Wizkids designs (or how they butchered so many clan and innersphere designs)

I would love to see our old favorites, and new designs as well. But man some of those Wizkids mecks looked like cartoon robots. Not battlemechs :(

Can you give any hints as to how the approach will be taken on bringing more classic units back into the novels?

Thanks much.

Simply put, as a unit / design is needed as the story requires and the developer desires, it will be used. Beyond that, we cannot say.
Eh.