Author Topic: Battlecorps concerns  (Read 2349 times)

-Ice

• Sergeant
Battlecorps concerns
« on: 02 January 2012, 15:58:41 »
As I am getting back into "mech crack," I looked into getting my old PDFs from BattleCorps again.  After a few years of inactivity, I have forgotten my username and password  :o   Luckily, I only use a few of these and I managed to match an old username and an old password and viola!  I got access to my account again!  I made sure to click on "Remember Password for this site" to be sure I can get in again.

Obviously, my download links have expired... I have asked customer service to re-activate them for me.  I have also purchased the Beta of A Time of War, and IIRC, Beta purchasers were entitled to the full PDF once it was released, correct?  I have not gotten any such link (or have missed it during my absence).  I am just a bit concerned... will I have any problems getting my links re-activated?  Or getting my full-copy of A Time of War?

My last purchase was dated 2009, lol.  I didn't realize I was away for so long.

Lorcan Nagle

• 75 tons of heavy metal mayhem
  • Global Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • We're back, baby!
Re: Battlecorps concerns
« Reply #1 on: 02 January 2012, 16:20:48 »
email the customer service address and they'll help you out. 
The moderator formerly known as the user formerly known as nenechan

-Ice

• Sergeant
« Reply #2 on: 02 January 2012, 17:50:10 »
Hello nenechan!  I have and I am awaiting their response.  I hope I will have no problems with my request, yes? 

I am planning to build up my physical collection of Battletech, but getting the PDFs back would be cool --- to bring to work or put on the iPad for easy access, etc.

-Ice

• Sergeant
« Reply #3 on: 06 January 2012, 14:08:08 »
I've had a reply from the the next day I sent my email, then I responded and got a reply again the same day.  But now it's been 3 days and I've not heard back....