Author Topic: The Amazingly Awesome Alliteration Tale Thread  (Read 28297 times)

sir_spamalot

• Major
  • Pip pip Spammy O. Jolly good can then.
    • Really Pathetic Productions
The Amazingly Awesome Alliteration Tale Thread
« on: 26 September 2013, 10:35:13 »
Yeah, that's right, I brought you here to think.  The name of the garishly goofy game is alliteration.  The rules are to try and tell a story, but in one sentence.  The key is to build that sentence by adding at least one word to it, but having to be one of the other letters already used.  For example if the sentence is The cat ran away, you could say...the crazy cat ran away or the cat ran ravenously away.  Of course, that's not to say other letters can't be introduced.  If you use a word with a letter not previously used, you have to add another word with the same letter to it.  For example: The cat ran away.... The cat herb hoarded ran away.  See?  Now I'll start things off below.

Thomas began his life as many clanners did, sharing the blood approved by the higher ups.

Pa Weasley

• Freelance Writer
  • Major
  • I am not this cute
Re: The Amazingly Awesome Alliteration Tale Thread
« Reply #1 on: 26 September 2013, 11:17:28 »
Thomas began his life as many canned clanners did, sharing the blood approved by the higher ups.

rebs

• Colonel
  • Et tu, Brute?
« Reply #2 on: 26 September 2013, 12:23:59 »
Ernie the Evil Elemental executed every endeavor exceptionally, earning entrance into the eugenics program, eventually enduring endless edibles eaten every day at the evil enclave.

edited...
« Last Edit: 26 September 2013, 12:26:17 by rebs »
Playing Guitar On My YouTube Channel:
Current cover tune: "The Wind Cries Mary" (by Jimi Hendrix)
https://youtu.be/m6a8wZiCsjM?si=0w7tVOgk7yylNv6a

"Thou shalt not create a machine in the image of the human mind." ~ The Orange Catholic Bible, Dune, Frank Herbert

sir_spamalot

• Major
« Reply #3 on: 26 September 2013, 13:04:02 »
Thomas began his life as many canned clanners did, sharing the blood approved by the higher ups.
Since Rebs can't read and follow directions...

Thomas began his luminous life as many canned clanners did, sharing the blood approved by the higher ups.

Stormcrow

• Major
  • Art by Shimmering Sword
« Reply #4 on: 26 September 2013, 13:06:23 »

Thomas began his luminous life as many canned clanners did, sharing the enhanced blood approved by the higher ups.
Commandant Otto Maurus, ARWH-1Z ArcHammer, Maurus' Minutemen
Captain Obadiah Sykes, OSR-5FCR Ostroc, Second Filtvelt Citizens Militia

I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand. - Confucius
Noli Timure Messorem
May God defend me from my friends; I can defend myself from my enemies. - Voltaire
Wielder of the Ferro-Carbide Bat of DOOMâ„¢

sir_spamalot

• Major
« Reply #5 on: 26 September 2013, 13:57:45 »

Fine except for the second e word next to enhanced.  ;)  But I'll take care of it.

Thomas began his luminous life as many canned clanners did, sharing the evil enhanced blood approved by the higher ups.

Pa Weasley

• Freelance Writer
  • Major
  • I am not this cute
« Reply #6 on: 26 September 2013, 15:07:55 »
Thomas began his luminous life as many canned clanners did, sharing the evil enhanced blood approved by the haughty higher ups.

Vash The Stampede

• Captain
  • LOVE AND PEACE!!!
« Reply #7 on: 26 September 2013, 16:40:24 »
Thomas began his luminous life as many canned cunning clanners did, sharing the evil enhanced blood approved by the haughty higher ups.
I'm like a hunter of peace. One who chases the elusive mayfly of love... or something like that.

"I crush little childrens dreams everyday...Ralph your not a kangaroo...Ralph your also not a trophy....." (Quote used by Jesse Richards (ExtremeBloodAspUser))

sir_spamalot

• Major
« Reply #8 on: 26 September 2013, 16:42:03 »
Thomas began his luminous life as many canned cunning clanners did, sharing the evil enhanced blood approved by the haughty higher ups.

Thomas began his luminous life as many canned cunning clanners did, suspiciously sharing the evil enhanced blood approved by the haughty higher ups.

rebs

• Colonel
  • Et tu, Brute?
« Reply #9 on: 26 September 2013, 18:57:15 »
My bad, Spammy.  Been sick very the last few days, and I probably shouldn't haven been commenting on anything. 

"Thou shalt not create a machine in the image of the human mind." ~ The Orange Catholic Bible, Dune, Frank Herbert

Pa Weasley

• Freelance Writer
  • Major
  • I am not this cute
« Reply #10 on: 26 September 2013, 20:19:26 »
Thomas began his luminous life as many militant canned cunning clanners did, suspiciously sharing the evil enhanced blood approved by the haughty higher ups.

sir_spamalot

• Major
« Reply #11 on: 27 September 2013, 07:22:27 »
Thomas began his luminous life as many militant canned cunning clanners did, suspiciously sharing the evil enhanced blood approved by the haughty higher ups.

Thomas began his luminous life as many militant canned cunning clanners did, suspiciously sharing the evil enhanced borrowed blood approved by the haughty higher ups.

Pa Weasley

• Freelance Writer
  • Major
  • I am not this cute
« Reply #12 on: 27 September 2013, 07:32:43 »
Thomas Truscott began his luminous life as many militant canned cunning clanners did, suspiciously sharing the evil enhanced borrowed blood approved by the haughty higher ups.

awclawson

• Captain
« Reply #13 on: 27 September 2013, 08:16:42 »
Thomas Truscott began his luminous life as many militant canned cunning clanners did, suspiciously sharing the evil enhanced borrowed blood approved by the haughty higher ups.

Thomas Truscott began his luminous life as many militant canned cunning clanners did, suspiciously sharing the evil enhanced borrowed blood apprehensively approved by the haughty higher ups.

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy states: "There is an art to flying, or rather a knack. Its knack lies in learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss. ... Clearly, it is this second part, the missing, that presents the difficulties."

Pa Weasley

• Freelance Writer
  • Major
  • I am not this cute
« Reply #14 on: 27 September 2013, 09:11:46 »
Thomas Truscott began his luminous life as many militant canned cunning clanners dubiously did, suspiciously sharing the evil enhanced borrowed blood apprehensively approved by the haughty higher ups.

sir_spamalot

• Major
« Reply #15 on: 27 September 2013, 09:45:46 »
Thomas Truscott began his luminous life as many militant canned cunning clanners dubiously did, suspiciously sharing the evil enhanced borrowed blood apprehensively approved by the haughty higher ups.

Thomas Thadeus Truscott began his luminous life as many militant canned cunning clanners dubiously did, suspiciously sharing the evil enhanced borrowed blood apprehensively approved by the haughty higher ups.

Pa Weasley

• Freelance Writer
  • Major
  • I am not this cute
« Reply #16 on: 27 September 2013, 14:00:51 »
Thomas Thadeus Truscott began his luminous life as many militant canned cunning clanners dubiously did, suspiciously sharing the evil enhanced borrowed blood apprehensively approved by the haughty higher ups.
Thomas Thadeus Truscott began his luminous life as many militant mayfly-like canned cunning clanners dubiously did, suspiciously sharing the evil enhanced borrowed blood apprehensively approved by the haughty higher ups.

sir_spamalot

• Major
« Reply #17 on: 27 September 2013, 16:09:14 »
Thomas Thadeus Truscott began his luminous life as many militant mayfly-like canned cunning clanners dubiously did, suspiciously sharing the evil enhanced borrowed blood apprehensively approved by the haughty higher ups.

Thomas Thadeus Truscott belatedly began his luminous life as many militant mayfly-like canned cunning clanners dubiously did, suspiciously sharing the evil enhanced borrowed blood apprehensively approved by the haughty higher ups.

awclawson

• Captain
« Reply #18 on: 27 September 2013, 17:04:50 »
Thomas Thadeus Truscott belatedly began his luminous life as many militant mayfly-like canned cunning clanners dubiously did, suspiciously sharing the evil enhanced borrowed blood apprehensively approved by the haughty higher ups.

Thomas Thadeus Truscott belatedly began his limited luminous life as many militant mayfly-like canned cunning clanners dubiously did, suspiciously sharing the evil enhanced borrowed blood apprehensively approved by the haughty higher ups.

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy states: "There is an art to flying, or rather a knack. Its knack lies in learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss. ... Clearly, it is this second part, the missing, that presents the difficulties."

Vash The Stampede

• Captain
  • LOVE AND PEACE!!!
« Reply #19 on: 27 September 2013, 22:26:56 »
Thomas Thadeus Truscott belatedly began his limited luminous life as many militant mayfly-like canned cunning clanners dubiously did, suspiciously sharing the evil enhanced borrowed blood apprehensively approved by the haughty higher ups.

Thomas Thadeus Truscott belatedly began his limited luminous life as many militant mayfly-like canned cunning clanners dubiously did, suspiciously sharing the unspeakable evil enhanced borrowed blood apprehensively approved by the haughty higher ups.
I'm like a hunter of peace. One who chases the elusive mayfly of love... or something like that.

"I crush little childrens dreams everyday...Ralph your not a kangaroo...Ralph your also not a trophy....." (Quote used by Jesse Richards (ExtremeBloodAspUser))

Pa Weasley

• Freelance Writer
  • Major
  • I am not this cute
« Reply #20 on: 30 September 2013, 07:53:05 »
Thomas Thadeus Truscott belatedly began his limited luminous life as many militant mayfly-like canned cunning clanners dubiously did, suspiciously sharing the unspeakable evil enhanced borrowed blood apprehensively approved by the haughty higher ups.
Thomas Thadeus Truscott belatedly began his hostile limited luminous life as many militant mayfly-like canned cunning clanners dubiously did, suspiciously sharing the unspeakable evil enhanced borrowed blood apprehensively approved by the haughty higher ups.

sir_spamalot

• Major
« Reply #21 on: 30 September 2013, 11:55:12 »
Thomas Thadeus Truscott belatedly began his hostile limited luminous life as many militant mayfly-like canned cunning clanners dubiously did, suspiciously sharing the unspeakable evil enhanced borrowed blood apprehensively approved by the haughty higher ups.

Thomas Thadeus Truscott belatedly began his hostile limited luminous life as many militant mayfly-like canned cunning clanners dubiously did, suspiciously sharing the unbelievably unspeakable evil enhanced borrowed blood, apprehensively approved by the haughty higher ups.

awclawson

• Captain
« Reply #22 on: 30 September 2013, 16:43:03 »
Thomas Thadeus Truscott belatedly began his hostile limited luminous life as many militant mayfly-like canned cunning clanners dubiously did, suspiciously sharing the unbelievably unspeakable evil enhanced borrowed blood, apprehensively approved by the haughty higher ups.

Thomas Thadeus Truscott belatedly began his hostile limited luminous life as many militant mayfly-like canned cunning clanners dubiously did, suspiciously sharing the unbelievably unspeakable exaggerated evil enhanced borrowed blood, apprehensively approved by the haughty higher ups.

Banzai

• Major
  • Team Banzai visits Jurassic Park.
« Reply #23 on: 30 September 2013, 16:46:52 »
Terrible Thomas Thadeus Truscott belatedly began his hostile limited luminous life as many militant mayfly-like canned cunning clanners dubiously did, suspiciously sharing the unbelievably unspeakable exaggerated evil enhanced borrowed blood, apprehensively approved by the haughty higher ups.

rebs

• Colonel
  • Et tu, Brute?
« Reply #24 on: 30 September 2013, 20:20:47 »
Terrible Thomas Thadeus Truscott belatedly began his horrifically hostile limited luminous life as many militant mayfly-like canned cunning clanners dubiously did, suspiciously sharing the unbelievably unspeakable exaggerated evil enhanced borrowed blood, apprehensively approved by the haughty higher ups.

Sorry about that again, Spam. 

sir_spamalot

• Major
« Reply #25 on: 01 October 2013, 10:51:01 »
Terrible Thomas Thadeus Truscott belatedly began his horrifically hostile limited luminous life as many militant mayfly-like canned cunning clanners dubiously did, suspiciously sharing the unbelievably unspeakable exaggerated evil enhanced borrowed blood, apprehensively approved by the haughty higher ups.

Sorry about that again, Spam.

Salright Rebs meboy.... no harm...and besides, vash did it too....  ;D ;)

Terrible Thomas Thadeus Truscott belatedly began his horrifically hostile limited luminous life as many militant mayfly-like canned cunning clanners dubiously did, suspiciously sharing the unbelievably unspeakable exaggerated evil enhanced borrowed blood, apprehensively approved by the haughty higher uppity ups.

Banzai

• Major
« Reply #26 on: 01 October 2013, 11:29:54 »
Terrible Thomas Thadeus Truscott belatedly began his horrifically hostile limited luminous life as many militant, mouthy, mayfly-like canned cunning clanners dubiously did, suspiciously sharing the unbelievably unspeakable exaggerated evil enhanced borrowed blood, apprehensively approved by the haughty higher uppity ups.

sir_spamalot

• Major
« Reply #27 on: 01 October 2013, 12:13:18 »
Terrible Thomas Thadeus Truscott belatedly began his horrifically hostile limited luminous life as many militant, mouthy, mayfly-like canned cunning clanners dubiously did, suspiciously sharing the unbelievably unspeakable exaggerated evil enhanced borrowed blood, apprehensively approved by the haughty higher uppity ups.

Thomas Thadeus Truscott belatedly began his horrifically hostile limited luminous life as many militant, mouthy, mayfly-like canned cunning clanners dubiously did, suspiciously sharing the unbelievably and always unspeakable exaggerated evil enhanced borrowed blood, apprehensively approved by the haughty higher uppity ups.

Banzai

• Major
« Reply #28 on: 01 October 2013, 14:46:17 »
Thomas Thadeus Truscott belatedly began his horrifically hostile limited luminous life as many militant, mouthy, mayfly-like canned cunning clanners dubiously did, suspiciously sharing the unbelievably and always unspeakable exaggerated evil enhanced borrowed blood, apprehensively approved by the haughty higher uppity ups.

Thursday, Thomas Thadeus Truscott belatedly began his horrifically hostile limited luminous life as many militant, mouthy, mayfly-like canned cunning clanners dubiously did, suspiciously sharing the unbelievably and always unspeakable exaggerated evil enhanced borrowed blood, apprehensively approved by the haughty higher uppity ups.

sir_spamalot

• Major
« Reply #29 on: 01 October 2013, 16:55:12 »
Thursday, Thomas Thadeus Truscott belatedly began his horrifically hostile limited luminous life as many militant, mouthy, mayfly-like canned cunning clanners dubiously did, suspiciously sharing the unbelievably and always unspeakable exaggerated evil enhanced borrowed blood, apprehensively approved by the haughty higher uppity ups.

Thursday, Thomas Thadeus Truscott belatedly began his horrifically hostile limited luminous life as many militant, mouthy, mayfly-like canned cunning clanners dubiously did, suspiciously sharing the unbelievably, viciously vile and always unspeakable exaggerated evil enhanced borrowed blood, apprehensively approved by the haughty higher uppity ups.