Author Topic: Not allowed to post  (Read 1528 times)

Molossian Dog IIC

• Lieutenant
  • Live by the sword ... die by dysentery.
Not allowed to post
« on: 16 April 2013, 07:47:38 »
Hi there,

it seems I am no longer allowed to reply to posts, regardless of which sub-forum I try. Not even the MechWarrior Hall.

I can start new topics, though.

I did a soulsearch but I couldn´t think of something that I had written that could get me banned. And I have received no ban-o-gram.

ANS Kamas seems to have a similar problem, but his is restricted to one sub-forum.

So, would you let me go on smartassing? Pretty please?

EDIT: Please note that I was in the middle of writing a reply, so evidently I could reply, but thten minutes later I wasn´t allowed to anymore.
« Last Edit: 16 April 2013, 07:51:45 by Molossian Dog IIC »

Paul

• dies a lot at the Solaris Melee Challenge!
  • BattleTech Volunteer
  • Colonel
Re: Not allowed to post
« Reply #1 on: 16 April 2013, 07:57:56 »
That's a weird one. As you note, a ban'd also prevent you from posting a new topic. You're definitely not in the ban log neither.
There's no usergroup that prevents someone from replying (though it's possible to make that in SMF), so that doesn't explain it neither.
There are some forums set up that prevent you to reply to other people's topics (the official rules questions is an example, so is ATW/ATPM) again, that doesn't apply.

So, I've got nothing that explains the behavior you're describing. Could you take a screenshot of whatever message it indicates when you try to reply to someone?
And/or PM it, of course.

Paul
The solution is just ignore Paul.

Paul

• dies a lot at the Solaris Melee Challenge!
  • BattleTech Volunteer
  • Colonel
The solution is just ignore Paul.

Molossian Dog IIC

• Lieutenant
  • Live by the sword ... die by dysentery.
Re: Not allowed to post
« Reply #3 on: 16 April 2013, 10:25:39 »
It works.

Back to being a smartypants.

Thank you for the quick reaction.