Author Topic: New pics up on IWM website.  (Read 3764 times)

jayhawk

• Sergeant
New pics up on IWM website.
« on: 01 February 2011, 17:15:08 »
For those that haven't browsed the IWM battletech section lately, there are lots of new pics up-- color pics of painted mechs have replaced many of the old black and white pics, many minis that had no pic now do, and more have been updated with newer pics. They're still all the old thumbnail size, but worth a look.
Major T.J. "King" Kong:
"Well, boys, I reckon this is it - nuclear combat toe to toe with the Roosskies. Now look, boys, I 'aint much of a hand at makin' speeches, but I got a pretty fair idea that something doggone important is goin' on back there. And I got a fair idea the kinda personal emotions that some of you fellas may be thinkin'. Heck, I reckon you wouldn't even be human bein's if you didn't have some pretty strong personal feelin's about nuclear combat.

Col.Hengist

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Konrad ' Hengist " Littman Highlander 732b
Re: New pics up on IWM website.
« Reply #1 on: 02 February 2011, 17:28:50 »
I want to know when they are going to seperate the mech scale fighters and vtols from everything else instead of lumping some with vehicles,some in the at2 area...
Lyran Commonwealth,6th Donegal Guards-Nightstar
Marian Hegemony, II Legio-Cataphract
Clan Hell's Horses, Gamma Galaxy-Summoner
Clan Grinch goat- gamma goat.

serrate

• Warrant Officer
« Reply #2 on: 03 February 2011, 09:24:57 »
I just noticed that the archived items seem to have pics now.  That's excellent.

Cyttorak

• CamoSpecs
  • Sergeant
  • CPLT-K2, now with more beef!
« Reply #3 on: 03 February 2011, 12:51:47 »
Yep, the CSO artists have been working on filling out IWM's catalog the last couple of months. We're making good progress, but we also have several other current projects so it will take a while.
There are even more completed pics, but they aren't yet available...the updates tend to come in bunches.