Author Topic: 2018 origins Grinder!  (Read 889 times)

garhkal

• Lieutenant Colonel
2018 origins Grinder!
« on: 17 June 2018, 17:22:27 »
I had a blast like always at the Grinder.   Thanks to all the folk who put it on, ran it (or let us run ourselves like we did on Friday for one table for 2 hrs), and to all those who came out that made it fun! :thumbsup:
It's not who you kill, but how they die!
You can't shoot what you can't see.
You can not dodge it if you don't know it's coming.

GreyWolfActual

• CDT Global Events Developer
  • Catalyst Demo Team
  • Lieutenant
Re: 2018 origins Grinder!
« Reply #1 on: 17 June 2018, 22:35:04 »
Thanks! We really appreciate all the smiles and laughs we see from players when we see the Grinder going well. We're looking forward to GenCon with the Grinder! Also, some of you gave us really good feedback on the Grinder so we're already looking forward to what we can do to make 2019 even more interesting and fun.
"My name is Saul Tigh. I'm an officer in the Colonial Fleet. Whatever else I am, whatever else it means, that's the man I want to be. And if I die today, that's the man I'll be."
-Saul Tigh

sadlerbw

• Captain
« Reply #2 on: 17 June 2018, 22:39:35 »
The grinder is always good fun. It’s the only time in BattleTech when you can be reckless and get your mech blown out from under you, and your reward is an even bigger mech! I was grindin’ on Friday night as well, but I’m not sure if I was at your table. There were several running most of the night. I spent waaay too long not managing to get killed in a Hornet, then dropped in a Scorpion and had a stinger try to jump directly up my butt. Good times!

garhkal

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #3 on: 18 June 2018, 15:23:22 »
Didn't play friday evening, but was there in the morning/afternoon till 1 ish.
It's not who you kill, but how they die!
You can't shoot what you can't see.
You can not dodge it if you don't know it's coming.