Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Fan Fiction / Re: Guided by the light of a (Red) Cameron Star
« Last post by The Wobbly Guy on Today at 07:24:17 »
I'm sure the Primus enjoyed the news to everyone else that he had 8 Divisions...

I don't think that was ever spelled out to the Houses in the original timeline.

And Niops knew thru the Wolverines. Did the 295th know about it, or was it information only known to Aleks K and his closest advisors?
Too Much Time On My Hands - Styx.
Fan Designs and Rules / Extended Range Gauss Rifle
« Last post by Izzy193 on Today at 06:25:21 »
this is something that came to me lately, a IS tech weapon meant to have longer range while still hitting like a feight train. Drawbacks include double heat, 9 crit slots and HGR weight.

ER Gauss Rifle:
Heat: 2
Damage: 15
Range: 2/8/17/25
Tonnage: 18
Crits: 9

Notes:
Explodes on if critically hit.
Generates plasma at short range when fired.
-1 to-hit modifier on all range brackets.

So what you think, need tweaking or is it fine as is?
MechWarrior Hall / Re: Word Association 36: SAY WHAT AGAIN!!!
« Last post by ISD on Today at 06:17:22 »
miss
Fire and flame tv
Within Temptation - Edge of the world
MechWarrior Hall / Re: Word Association 36: SAY WHAT AGAIN!!!
« Last post by NightSarge on Today at 06:04:25 »
aim
Sounds good, stormlion and I are interested in attending and we should bring some of our crew with us.
Well as I feared the shipping cost update and charging occurred while I was on holiday so wasn't able to check until now - it does appear they have made a major error on VAT for the UK as books are zero-rated for VAT but VAT has simply been applied to the full amount of pledge + add-ons. In most cases this would be relatively minor however in my case I had $899.99 in books as addons so this did make a big difference in what was charged compared to what should be charged. I have raised this with Catalyst via the contact me button on kickstarter so hopefully it will be sorted soon but figured I'd post here in case there are any other UK backers who may be in a similar situation.
amazing)
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Register