Author Topic: The Kapteyn Universe  (Read 8964 times)

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Re: The Kapteyn Universe
« Reply #120 on: 30 April 2024, 05:37:38 »
Thank you for the update! Your books are always amazing in detail and originality! Take your time and enjoy your self!
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants
-Editor on Battletech Fanon Wiki

Blacknova

• Bullet Magnet
  • Captain
  • I am Thomas Hogarth's Love Child
    • The Kapteyn Universe
« Reply #121 on: 05 May 2024, 05:52:23 »
Writing in finished on Supplemental II, now for editing and off to layout after that.

In the meantime, I will be providing a sneak peak for one faction as voted on by the fans on Discord.

That should be up in the next couple of days.

The Clan Field Manuals are coming together, one of the biggest tasks being aligning the time line of 20 Clans and keeping it all straight and without contradiction.

Also, the first three chapters of the first book have had their full write up, and they are monsters, coming in at about 18,000 words together. But they do the task of showing the formation of the KU Clans and some of the threads that will come into play throughout the story.
Dedicated to committing viciously gratuitous bastardy of the first order.

Unofficial LD for 2 seconds - It was a glorious moment!

"They can bring it. We fought off an army of guys who wore 20 pound decorative brass shoulder pauldrons. I'm not afraid of the Disney Land mascot brigade" - MadCapellan, in reference to the Confederation possibly facing the Clans.

Daryk

• Lieutenant General
  • The Double Deuce II/II-σ
« Reply #122 on: 05 May 2024, 09:15:16 »
Sounds like a job for a giant white board... :)

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #123 on: 05 May 2024, 15:21:53 »
Are they Field Manual not the Field Report that's been put out?  How are they different?
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants
-Editor on Battletech Fanon Wiki

Blacknova

• Bullet Magnet
  • Captain
    • The Kapteyn Universe
« Reply #124 on: 05 May 2024, 15:28:31 »
Sorry, field reports.

"They can bring it. We fought off an army of guys who wore 20 pound decorative brass shoulder pauldrons. I'm not afraid of the Disney Land mascot brigade" - MadCapellan, in reference to the Confederation possibly facing the Clans.

Blacknova

• Bullet Magnet
  • Captain
    • The Kapteyn Universe
« Reply #125 on: 09 May 2024, 22:51:15 »
Faction sneak peak for Supplement II, focusing on the Anti-Spinward Union. I am hoping to have the whole thing done in the next week.

Register