Author Topic: BattleTech: Clan Invasion Kickstarter Discussion, Vol. 4, The Madness Begins  (Read 178243 times)

SteveRestless

• Major
Because it's neither a digital or physical reward, the canon character is being handled separately. It's been requested they publish an update regarding the canon character option and how it's handled.

For now, I would leave your Pledge Manager open.

is that "Leave it open if you're already due one" or "Leave it open if you want to add one on" ?
Шонхорын хурдаар хурцлан давшъя, Чонын зоригоор асан дүрэлзэье, Тэнхээт морьдын туурайгаар нүргэе, Тамгат Чингисийн ухаанаар даръя | Let’s go faster than a falcon, Let’s burn with the wolf’s courage, Let’s roar with the hooves of strong horses, Let’s go with the wisdom of Tamgat Genghis - The Hu, Wolf Totem

I am Belch II

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • It's a gator with a nuke, whats the problem.
Time to go shopping!
Walking the fine line between sarcasm and being a smart-ass

Sartris

• Codex Conditor
  • BattleTech Volunteer
  • Colonel
  • Cap’n-Generalissimost
    • Master Unit List
Time to go shopping!

proceed with caution. you don't see how far you've blasted past your budget until after you select everything  ;D

You bought the box set and are ready to expand your bt experience. Now what? | Modern Sourcebook Index | FASA Sourcebook Index | Print on Demand Index
Equipment Reference Cards | DIY Pilot Cards | PaperTech Mech and Vehicle Counters

Interviewer: Since you’ve stopped making art, how do you spend your time?
Paul Chan Breathers: Oh, I’m a breather. I’m a respirateur. Isn’t that enough?

DarkISI

• Praedonum Dominus
  • Freelance Writer
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • https://amzn.to/3Dm3bvj
    • My Author Website
proceed with caution. you don't see how far you've blasted past your budget until after you select everything  ;D

Actually, if you keep scrolling to the bottom of the Extras tab, you do. But then you have to scroll back up again ...  :o
German novelist and part time Battletech writer.

HPG Station - German Battletech News

"if they didn't want to be stomped to death by a psychotic gang of battlemechs, they shouldn't have fallen down" - Liam's Ghost

Sartris

• Codex Conditor
  • BattleTech Volunteer
  • Colonel
  • Cap’n-Generalissimost
    • Master Unit List
That’s how they get you

You bought the box set and are ready to expand your bt experience. Now what? | Modern Sourcebook Index | FASA Sourcebook Index | Print on Demand Index
Equipment Reference Cards | DIY Pilot Cards | PaperTech Mech and Vehicle Counters

Interviewer: Since you’ve stopped making art, how do you spend your time?
Paul Chan Breathers: Oh, I’m a breather. I’m a respirateur. Isn’t that enough?

.RL

• Master Sergeant
  • Freeborn Scum
Sorry if I missed it...

Have the revealed what the Strana Mechty maps will be like? I read in the past that the circle of equals would only be half, and that if you got 2 maps, you would then have a full circle of equals. 

Does anyone know if this is still the case?
A bit obsessed with the BattleTech universe since I saw the glorious TV show as a kid...

My humble offering of painted 'Mechs

kinwolf

• Master Sergeant
What is the "Reinforcement Pack Standees" that was removed from the star colonel pledge level?  I can't find it anywhere.
Found it, it's with the record sheet.

Also, wasn't there supposed to be a shipping friendly option for neoprene maps?  Or is it the free shipping if we select only one wave 1 map?
« Last Edit: 16 November 2019, 20:23:07 by kinwolf »

pheonixstorm

• Major
Another 50 page party!

Any updated on canon character names?

DarkISI

• Praedonum Dominus
  • Freelance Writer
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • https://amzn.to/3Dm3bvj
    • My Author Website
What is the "Reinforcement Pack Standees" that was removed from the star colonel pledge level?  I can't find it anywhere.
Found it, it's with the record sheet.

Also, wasn't there supposed to be a shipping friendly option for neoprene maps?  Or is it the free shipping if we select only one wave 1 map?

The shipping friendly option is the removal of the maps from any standard pledges. The neoprene maps themselves are never shipping friendly, because the are too long.
German novelist and part time Battletech writer.

HPG Station - German Battletech News

"if they didn't want to be stomped to death by a psychotic gang of battlemechs, they shouldn't have fallen down" - Liam's Ghost

Bedwyr

• A Sticky Wicket
  • Global Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • RIP. Again. And again. And again.
Alas poor Photobucket. I knew him Horatio, a fellow of infinite jest, of most excellent fancy.

Register