Author Topic: Where or when can I buy merchandise? T-shirts / posters / etc.?  (Read 7617 times)

PyreLight

• Master Sergeant
While watching the Mech Con livestream, I saw the cool t-shirts that CGL was selling. I especially liked the brown one that Randall was wearing.

(I would love some posters as well of the incredible art that the artists have produced over the years, but alas, nothing is out there except rare pieces from the 90's on Ebay.)

But for some reason, Battletech does not have any official merchandise as far as I know. Is there some place that I do not know of? Does CGL intend to sell the cool t-shirts and merchandise that they sold at Mech Con for us plebs who couldn't afford to go to Vancouver? Are there any plans of creating merchandise on the online store?

Thanks in advance

Lorcan Nagle

• 75 tons of heavy metal mayhem
  • Global Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • We're back, baby!
Re: Where or when can I buy merchandise? T-shirts / posters / etc.?
« Reply #1 on: 11 December 2017, 06:03:02 »
CGL does produce merch in limited numbers, but sadly it only gets sold at cons the company attends.  I believe this is for logistical reasons.
The moderator formerly known as the user formerly known as nenechan

NeonKnight

• Freelance Writer
  • Major
  • Cause Them My Initials!
« Reply #2 on: 11 December 2017, 10:52:34 »
Well...*ahem-cough-erm-cough-cough*, if you were at Mech Con we (catalyst and it's agents) had T-Shirts for sale, as did PGI for it's Battletech Stuff as well.

And yes, there WILL be a Mech-Con 2018, and likely also be a MECHWARRIOR 5 RELEASE PARTY!
AGENT #575, Vancouver Canada

Blackhorse 6

• Night Stalker Moderator
  • Global Moderator
  • Lieutenant
  • Uh huh...
« Reply #3 on: 11 December 2017, 11:18:18 »
That is a great answer but has nothing to do with the question.

PyreLight, like many of us, can't make it to whatever selective venue that is in fashion yearly.  As such we don't get many, if any, opportunities to buy merchandise that would be available at these events.  So, is there a plan to make more merchandise available to the rest of us?

Thanks,
Paul

nckestrel

• Scientia Bellator
  • Freelance Writer
  • Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #4 on: 11 December 2017, 11:45:00 »
There is no better answer any of us can give you.
If you want merchandise, the conventions CGL goes to (MechCon, GenCon, Origins. also some of the PAX conventions), or asking somebody that is going to the convention, have been the only way to get merchandise.
Other opportunities, like the CGL store dice sale, are few and far between. 

Alpha Strike Introduction resources
Left of Center blog - Nashira Campaign for A Game of Armored Combat, TP 3039 Vega Supplemental Record Sheets

Blackhorse 6

• Night Stalker Moderator
  • Global Moderator
  • Lieutenant
  • Uh huh...
« Reply #5 on: 11 December 2017, 12:15:26 »
Thanks for the answer, I thought as much but hoped for the moon!  8)

Paul

RoundTop

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Lieutenant
  • In Takashi We Trust
« Reply #6 on: 11 December 2017, 14:13:01 »
PAX East (Likely), PAX West, PAX Unplugged, Gen-Con, Origins, Emerauld City Comic Con, Mech-con are the ones that Catalyst gets to.

Even then, there are very limited supplies of the shirts, often selling out at GenCon (The one that most shirts are made for).
No-Dachi has a counter-argument. Nothing further? Ok.
Demo team agent #772

PyreLight

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #7 on: 11 December 2017, 15:20:08 »
Well...*ahem-cough-erm-cough-cough*, if you were at Mech Con we (catalyst and it's agents) had T-Shirts for sale, as did PGI for it's Battletech Stuff as well.

And yes, there WILL be a Mech-Con 2018, and likely also be a MECHWARRIOR 5 RELEASE PARTY!

Unfortunately some of us don't have the funds to travel to Vancouver despite how amazing everyone at the convention are :(

Why aren't some of these t-shirts stored away somewhere along with the rest of the items (printed books for example) that CGL sells over the Internet? Why can't I order these items over the Internet and have them sent to where I live? 

Pat Payne

• Lieutenant
  • 352nd Combat Group -- Ex cinis ad astra
« Reply #8 on: 11 December 2017, 15:29:11 »
PAX East (Likely), PAX West, PAX Unplugged, Gen-Con, Origins, Emerauld City Comic Con, Mech-con are the ones that Catalyst gets to.

Even then, there are very limited supplies of the shirts, often selling out at GenCon (The one that most shirts are made for).

Any chance of CGL one day in the future getting down to the LAX cons (Orccon, Gamex, Gateway)?

nckestrel

• Scientia Bellator
  • Freelance Writer
  • Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #9 on: 11 December 2017, 15:38:37 »
Unfortunately some of us don't have the funds to travel to Vancouver despite how amazing everyone at the convention are :(

Why aren't some of these t-shirts stored away somewhere along with the rest of the items (printed books for example) that CGL sells over the Internet? Why can't I order these items over the Internet and have them sent to where I live?

Distribution, warehousing, shipping fees.  CGL deals with conventions all by itself, it can do what it wants.  The online store, your LFGS, etc, involves people outside of CGL's direct control and therefore CGL can't just do whatever it wants. Yes, that includes the CGL online store (at least last time anybody explained it to me).

I believe part of the new online store was the hope to make more items available (like the flash dice sale that happened a while back). I don't know why more of that hasn't happened. All I know is that it hasn't happened, same as everybody else can see.

Note: I don't have a thing to do with CGL's store, or any business decisions. Every once in a blue moon I ask what's up and somebody tells me something and I go "ok, got it." And I move on.  CGL wants to do more merchandise, making it fit their economics and everybody else's economics is a non-trivial challenge.   I'm not trying to convince you of anything, just trying to give whatever information I have.
Alpha Strike Introduction resources
Left of Center blog - Nashira Campaign for A Game of Armored Combat, TP 3039 Vega Supplemental Record Sheets

RoundTop

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Lieutenant
  • In Takashi We Trust
« Reply #10 on: 11 December 2017, 15:41:58 »
Any chance of CGL one day in the future getting down to the LAX cons (Orccon, Gamex, Gateway)?

Never say never, however the costs involved are not small.

The only reason that PAX-West, ECCC, and MechCon are doable is that they are all Seattle/Vancouver.

Origins and Gen-con are industry cons (you can't avoid doing them), and PAX Unplugged is designed for board games.

To go to California requires:

a) Cost of travel for Catalyst staff (Incl. meals)
b) Cost of accomodation for staff
c) Cost of shipping product to the location
d) Booth fees (Has to be a big enough booth)
e) Agents to run demos. (This is a big issue)

So there are very few demo agents in California, so having 8 demo agents (a typical ECCC or PAX) is difficult.

Now, sell enough product to cover all of that (and I mean from the profit margin).  It is possible, but not guaranteed for any of those con's.
Demo team agent #772

SpudBot

• Corporal
« Reply #11 on: 11 December 2017, 16:01:18 »
I don't think it's kosher to post a link, but there are sites like Redbubble where you can find (unofficial) Battletech-inspired art and t-shirts. 

Lorcan Nagle

• 75 tons of heavy metal mayhem
  • Global Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • We're back, baby!
« Reply #12 on: 11 December 2017, 16:08:45 »
I don't think it's kosher to post a link, but there are sites like Redbubble where you can find (unofficial) Battletech-inspired art and t-shirts. 

It is absolutely not kosher to post a link.
The moderator formerly known as the user formerly known as nenechan

Pat Payne

• Lieutenant
  • 352nd Combat Group -- Ex cinis ad astra
« Reply #13 on: 11 December 2017, 16:18:45 »
Never say never, however the costs involved are not small.

No worries, never hurts to ask, but I kinda guessed that'd be the answer :) When all you have is a shoestring, lotsa travel can't be in the itinerary.

NeonKnight

• Freelance Writer
  • Major
  • Cause Them My Initials!
« Reply #14 on: 11 December 2017, 17:10:32 »
No worries, never hurts to ask, but I kinda guessed that'd be the answer :) When all you have is a shoestring, lotsa travel can't be in the itinerary.

No, and that I understand. Yes it's cool to Live in Vancouver with the 3 Publishers of all things Battletech, and I certainly cannot afford to got to GenCon/PAX all the time either.
AGENT #575, Vancouver Canada

RoundTop

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Lieutenant
  • In Takashi We Trust
« Reply #15 on: 11 December 2017, 17:57:18 »
No, and that I understand. Yes it's cool to Live in Vancouver with the 3 Publishers of all things Battletech, and I certainly cannot afford to got to GenCon/PAX all the time either.

Only reason I can afford to do the cons I do is being a demo agent for CGL.
Demo team agent #772

Adrian Gideon

• BattleTech Developer
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • BattleTech Line Developer
« Reply #16 on: 12 December 2017, 09:05:44 »
PyreLight, we know that very, very few fans can make it to the various conventions.
There are fiscal reasons why we have non-game merch exclusively at cons. However, we’ve been looking into expanding what we sell through our online store to include such items. All I can say is that we’re aware of the demand, and hopefully someday soon you’ll be able to purchase such items from the CGL webstore.

Thanks.
If you appreciate how I’m doing, send me a tip: ko-fi.com/rayarrastia
fb.com/battletechgame
@CGL_BattleTech

JadeHellbringer

• Easily Bribed Forum Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Colonel
  • Third time this week!
« Reply #17 on: 12 December 2017, 09:54:06 »
I continue my shouting at the top of my lungs for plush Urbanmechs.  ;D
"There's a difference between the soldier and his fight,
But the warrior knows the true meaning of his life."
+Larry and his Flask, 'Blood Drunk'+

"You know, basically war is just, like, a bunch of people playing pranks on each other, but at the end they all die."
+Crow T. Robot+

sadlerbw

• Captain
« Reply #18 on: 12 December 2017, 11:04:17 »

Hmm...I may have to see if my wife can knit one. That would be kinda cool.

Also, for another example of merch not being easy, take a look at what HBS tried to do. They set up a crowd-funded style of site where they posted up a couple of notional products and let people pre-order them. If a certain minimum quantity were ordered, then the deal with through and the merch got made. If the quantity was not met, it didn’t and no one got charged. They tried it once or twice, and each time people complained that the prices and minimum quantities were too high. The HBS people ended up throwing some money in to get a couple of the items funded, but they stopped doing it after their second or third attempt. Why? Lack of interest at the prices/quantities they needed to get, and the amount of time that dealing with fulfillment was taking.

The trick is to be able to produce merch either on demand or in small quantities without paying crazy prices, preferably with someone else handling fulfillment. Of course on demand and small run goods are often expensive. Even harder than that is getting the license holder to agree to a cut of sales without guaranteed minimums so that you don’t need to sell 1000 of everything you make just to break even!

Tymers Realm

• Lieutenant
« Reply #19 on: 12 December 2017, 11:50:39 »
Let me chime in w/sadlerbw here on initial costs here. Now while what I'm talking about has no direct bearing to BT's merch, it should give a fair idea what the hassles are on the creator's side of things.

My GF goes custom printed t-shirts. Generally they are a variety of sayings and funny commentary. She has told me and others that for her to set up a new shirt design to sell costs her at least $200 in material for the first batch run. That covers the Screen(s), the material to etch the design onto the Screen(s), Ink(s), and a batch of 15-20 shirt blanks. That's not even including her time in working up the design on the computer or her labor in producing the shirts themselves.
Plus there's no guarantee she'll even recoup the cost back right away.

Even when she's done custom orders, there's not just the cost of each produced shirt, but separate art charges and so forth. And if she was making them for someone else to resell, that person would need to take all of those costs into consideration as well before they could determine what they would charge per shirt to even break even.

Just some things to think about...

Adrian Gideon

• BattleTech Developer
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • BattleTech Line Developer
« Reply #20 on: 12 December 2017, 11:54:45 »
And that’s without licensing fees. In the weird world of BattleTech, sometimes multiple license fees.
If you appreciate how I’m doing, send me a tip: ko-fi.com/rayarrastia
fb.com/battletechgame
@CGL_BattleTech

MoneyLovinOgre4Hire

• Lieutenant General
  • It's just my goth phase
« Reply #21 on: 12 December 2017, 12:41:37 »
And that’s without licensing fees. In the weird world of BattleTech, sometimes multiple license fees.

Is that one of the reasons Catalyst doesn't license out to another t-shirt company like Offworld Designs?
Warning: this post may contain sarcasm.

"I think I've just had another near-Rincewind experience," Death, The Color of Magic

"When in doubt, C4." Jamie Hyneman

SteelRaven

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Fight for something or Die for nothing
    • The Steel-Raven at DeviantArt
« Reply #22 on: 12 December 2017, 13:44:23 »
HBS tried a print-on-demand like setup for merch, only two of the four items got enough founding.

Merch production is expensive and you need to compete with all those fly by night t-shirt companies that blatantly rip off game art and custom apparel places. For right now, limited runs for cons and fan sites like No Guts, No Galaxy is probably the best way to go cash wise for both the property and the fans cash wise.

And lets not bring up Red Bubble, all of their licensed WoD shirts are comically overpriced.     
Battletech Art and Commissions
http://steel-raven.deviantart.com

I am Belch II

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • It's a gator with a nuke, whats the problem.
« Reply #23 on: 12 December 2017, 15:16:59 »
Would love to get more shirts and posters .
Walking the fine line between sarcasm and being a smart-ass

pheonixstorm

• Major
« Reply #24 on: 12 December 2017, 19:28:09 »
Tons of unofficial BT stuff out there sadly.. Wonder how often Topps goes after those companies/sellers.

Mattlov

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Lieutenant
  • Fnord.
« Reply #25 on: 12 December 2017, 19:41:33 »

I also will scream for these.
"The rules technically allow all sorts of bad ideas." -Moonsword

PyreLight

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #26 on: 13 December 2017, 04:36:22 »
Thanks for the replies everyone. Much appreciated!

On a sidenote: I don't think the HBS crowdfunding initiative serves as a good example, since the whole thing was mismanaged: expensive items right during the Holidays, super-expensive shipping, items that aren't really popular or wanted (coasters and beer mugs :/), hardly any cool t-shirts or even inexpensive-to-produce art posters. The duration of the campaigns were super short as well and I hardly saw any form of marketing or buzz around the campaigns.

PyreLight, we know that very, very few fans can make it to the various conventions.
There are fiscal reasons why we have non-game merch exclusively at cons. However, we’ve been looking into expanding what we sell through our online store to include such items. All I can say is that we’re aware of the demand, and hopefully someday soon you’ll be able to purchase such items from the CGL webstore.

Thanks.

Thank you for the clarification. I hope to see something some day, the t-shirt that Randall was wearing was really cool.

guardiandashi

• Major
« Reply #27 on: 13 December 2017, 05:07:38 »
back in the day there used to be a number of items more available.

with that said I totally understand, the issues and frustrations from both sides.

I think we in general need to be patient a bit longer, Lets see if they can get the store issues all ironed out, then float an item or 3 beyond the obvious ones that seem to do well like just as an idea:
starter boxed sets that can actually stay in stock
possible expansion boxed sets (even if the first one is say just the minis from the starter set) hint :)

then add some reasonable margin items that sell reasonably well, such as dice, plushies, or tee shirts or even something like faction patches, or something like the old mech blueprints etc.

note I am just tossing out things that I remember liking and would be interested in

Cubby

• Space Wizard of Secrets
  • BattleTech Developer
  • Major
  • BattleTech Assistant Line Developer
« Reply #28 on: 13 December 2017, 10:41:52 »

To be followed by the plushie Marauder that was out there awhile ago. Until my daughter can cuddle at night with her very own Mech, I have failed as a parent and a man.

Demo Team Agent #639, northeastern Maryland.

BattleTech Assistant Line Developer, writer and editor - Sarna.net Profile

I am Belch II

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • It's a gator with a nuke, whats the problem.
« Reply #29 on: 13 December 2017, 11:57:48 »
To be followed by the plushie Marauder that was out there awhile ago. Until my daughter can cuddle at night with her very own Mech, I have failed as a parent and a man.

I would love to give my wife a Stuffed Mad Cat/Timber Wolf.
Walking the fine line between sarcasm and being a smart-ass

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Clan Hells Horses 666th Mech. Assualt Cluster
« Reply #30 on: 15 December 2017, 20:21:11 »

Ack... needs a beard!

But I do wish CGL could offer non-Con goers a chance to get sweet swag.

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse
That is, if true tanker doesn't beat me to it. He makes truly evil units.Col.Hengist on 31 May 2013
TT, we know you are the master of nasty  O0 ~ Fletch on 22 June 2013
If I'm attacking you, conventional wisom says to bring 3x your force.  I want extra insurance, so I'll bring 4 for every 1 of what you have :D ~ Tai Dai Cultist on 21 April 2016
Me: Would you rather fight my Epithymía Thanátou from the Whispers of Blake?
Nav_Alpha: That THING... that is horrid
~ Nav_Alpha on 10 October 2016

PyreLight

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #31 on: 02 December 2018, 19:56:24 »
Sorry for the bump, but Randall announced at Mech Con today that they will put up T-shirts on the webstore at some point. That made me incredibly happy.

Brent Evans

• Señor oscuro
  • Catalyst Game Labs
  • Sergeant
« Reply #32 on: 06 December 2018, 14:12:16 »
Yep - I'm going to confirm that.  We are endeavoring right now to get Shirts (maybe even hoodies) for sale through the Catalyst Web Store.

There is hope!  I've not forgotten the desire for fans beyond just those who attend GenCon) to adorn themselves in super-cool BattleTech wear.  I want mechs plastered across all of you...

Brent

Luciora

• Major
« Reply #33 on: 06 December 2018, 14:14:08 »
I am quite interested.

Yep - I'm going to confirm that.  We are endeavoring right now to get Shirts (maybe even hoodies) for sale through the Catalyst Web Store.

There is hope!  I've not forgotten the desire for fans beyond just those who attend GenCon) to adorn themselves in super-cool BattleTech wear.  I want mechs plastered across all of you...

Brent

Robroy

• Lieutenant
  • Not named, but not gone. Maybe.
« Reply #34 on: 06 December 2018, 14:33:24 »
I am a ball cap person myself, any demand for hats?

Warfare is the greatest affair of state, the basis of life and death, the Way (Tao) to survival or extinction. It must be thoroughly pondered and analyzed"-Sun Tzu

"Subjugating the enemy's army without fighting is the true pinnacle of excellence"-Sun Tzu

Valkerie

• Captain
  • Gravity always wins.
« Reply #35 on: 06 December 2018, 14:48:24 »
Count me interested as well. ^-^
There is no avoiding war; it can only be postponed to the advantage of others.   -Machiavelli

Greetings, Mechwarrior!  You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the frontier against...Oops, wrong universe.  -unknown SLDF Recruiter

Because overkill is underrated my friend.  -John "Hannibal" Smith

Unit/Scheme of the Month Master Index

PyreLight

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #36 on: 06 December 2018, 22:56:13 »

Brent

Thanks Brent and thanks for the wonderful presentation at Mech Con.

I'll be picking up the shirt(s) and a copy of Shattered Fortress as soon as they hit the store.

Bosefius

• Will Moderate for Hugs
  • Global Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #37 on: 06 December 2018, 23:07:20 »
Thanks Brent and thanks for the wonderful presentation at Mech Con.

I'll be picking up the shirt(s) and a copy of Shattered Fortress as soon as they hit the store.

Shattered Fortress

https://store.catalystgamelabs.com/products/battletech-shattered-fortress-book-only
Catalyst Demo Agent #221, Huntington, WV

It's times like this I ask myself "What would Jabba the Hutt do?"

pheonixstorm

• Major
« Reply #38 on: 07 December 2018, 08:07:32 »
I wouldn't mind another Davion hat to go with the one I picked up from the HBS KS. Might look good with the jacket as well.

If not a shirt would work.

klarg1

• Captain
« Reply #39 on: 07 December 2018, 08:43:46 »

Brent

I should hope so!

You have no idea the circuitous route my Capella War College shirt took to get from Indianapolis to my closet.

Lanothe

• Private
« Reply #40 on: 10 December 2018, 18:37:02 »

It would be cool if CGL put official art up on redbubble. Their Tri-Blend tee and the lighweight hoodie are pretty great. Get all my tees there now.

Charlie Tango

• Moderator Emeritus
  • Global Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • I'm feeling a little sketchy...
« Reply #41 on: 11 December 2018, 08:02:42 »
Is that one of the reasons Catalyst doesn't license out to another t-shirt company like Offworld Designs?

That would probably have to be something done by Topps, being the IP holder and all.
"This is a war universe. War all the time. That is its nature.
There may be other universes based on all sorts of other principles, but ours seems to be based on war and games."

-- William S. Burroughs

PyreLight

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #42 on: 13 December 2018, 05:18:35 »
Shattered Fortress

https://store.catalystgamelabs.com/products/battletech-shattered-fortress-book-only

Thanks, but I meant that I'll be waiting with ordering Shattered Fortress until the t-shirts are also available - simply so I can save shipping costs.

Lord Cameron

• Patron Saint of GenCon Goodies
  • Catalyst Demo Team
  • Captain
« Reply #43 on: 16 December 2018, 01:10:13 »

Pax East and ECCC are no longer on the CGL schedule.

Looks like CGL will be at 6 Cons this year, but I'm not sure if there will be merchandise at Gary Con.

Gary Con (Lake Geneva WI)
Origins (Ohio)
Gen-Con (Indiana)
PAX West (Seattle)
PAX Unplugged (Philly)
Mechcon (Vancouver, Canada)
Agent #395, West Coast CDT Lead

DarkSpade

• Major
« Reply #44 on: 16 December 2018, 08:38:58 »
For posters, look up the names of some of the CBT artists(perhaps someone could post them here too) and check out their websites or DeviantArt accounts.  Many of them sell prints of their work.   Usually cost a little more than posters, but you'll be getting something suitable for framing.

Pax East and ECCC are no longer on the CGL schedule.

Looks like CGL will be at 6 Cons this year, but I'm not sure if there will be merchandise at Gary Con.

Gary Con (Lake Geneva WI)
Origins (Ohio)
Gen-Con (Indiana)
PAX West (Seattle)
PAX Unplugged (Philly)
Mechcon (Vancouver, Canada)

CGL makes it to Garycon?  Didn't expect that.  Wish they'd make it to Adepticon too.   
Space Marines are guys who look at a chainsaw and think, “That should be balanced for parrying.”

Charlie Tango

• Moderator Emeritus
  • Global Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #45 on: 16 December 2018, 23:55:45 »

CGL makes it to Garycon?  Didn't expect that.  Wish they'd make it to Adepticon too.

Garycon is new to CGL either this year or last year.

Adepticon the problem is *timing*.  It falls very close in time (within a week or three) of one of the others and there isn't a way to get the logistics to work out to get the full presence there.

However, we will have an extensive set of BattleTech scenarios and Grinder there (it is the local con for 7 of us here in the Chicago area, including the head of the Demo Team) and Games Plus (our local excellent FLGS) will be there as a retailer.
There may be other universes based on all sorts of other principles, but ours seems to be based on war and games."

-- William S. Burroughs

Lord Cameron

• Patron Saint of GenCon Goodies
  • Catalyst Demo Team
  • Captain
« Reply #46 on: 17 December 2018, 16:06:58 »

I was at Gary Con last year, it was only Dragonfire, and with no retail booth.

Hopefully they can add Battletech this year, and maybe they'll bring retail too, but that all remains to be seen
Agent #395, West Coast CDT Lead

DarkSpade

• Major
« Reply #47 on: 17 December 2018, 18:24:48 »
Doubt we'd see battletech.  I don't recall seeing anything not RPG or RPG related when I visited. Surprised they wouldn't have some shadowrun. 
« Last Edit: 17 December 2018, 18:27:32 by DarkSpade »
Space Marines are guys who look at a chainsaw and think, “That should be balanced for parrying.”

Charlie Tango

• Moderator Emeritus
  • Global Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #48 on: 18 December 2018, 12:45:38 »
Doubt we'd see battletech.  I don't recall seeing anything not RPG or RPG related when I visited. Surprised they wouldn't have some shadowrun.

Hmmm... I wouldn't be so sure about that.

-- William S. Burroughs

Register