Author Topic: MechCon 2018 Rundown  (Read 11190 times)

Xotl

• Dominus Erratorum
  • BattleTech Developer
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Professor of Errata
MechCon 2018 Rundown
« on: 04 December 2018, 10:46:31 »
Well, this year's MechCon has come and gone.  Various bits of news has been mentioned on various different sites, but I promised some people here that I'd take some photos and do up a report, so here we go.  I apologize for the graininess / light levels of some of the photos: the hall was rather gloomy in most spots, which played hell with your basic camera phones and so required some hasty filterwork.

Catalyst (and the con in general) had a lot more room this year.  Attendance has gone up by 50% every year, so this year they made it two days instead of one and moved from various clubs to a proper convention hall.  Sadly that did mean that the awesome catering for all attendees went away.  But the CGL area was nicely spacious, and easy to spot, the entrance being highlighted by these two giant items as it was.

Banners like that in the background of the giant Awesome were all over the venue:

Inside the CGL area were a half-dozen tables that the demo agents were running intros to the tabletop game on.  They were pretty busy most of the show, only tending to trail off in the later evenings.

You could see preview copies of the box set (we're going to get the Beginner Box first, then the A Game of Armoured Combat box is following one month later).  Also available to handle were the minis in the set, which were being painted all weekend.  There were some pleasant mini surprises hidden in the midst of these...

They'd also brought a copy of the proof cover of the upcoming BattleMech Manual reprint (the first printing has sold out).

When the Manual was being prepped, its cover was originally supposed to be the newly reimagined Rifleman, but that was unusable due to shenanigans; this Marauder image was put on ice for the same reason.  I'm very happy to see that such a beautiful rendition of such an iconic mech will grace the errata-corrected second printing, due in the next few months.  The art is by Marco Mazzoni, who attended the con and was selling a limited number of prints of his "lost" Rifleman piece, his new BattleMaster rendition (as seen on the upcoming A Game of Armoured Combat box) and this Marauder cover piece.

Also available for gaming on were samples of the new maps from the upcoming map set.  The maps in the set are all-new, designed from scratch with an eye towards playability (e.g. making sure things like level and depth variation are very clear, that different tree types are clear, and so on).  I think they look great.  Apparently the buildings on these maps aren't just drawn--they've been fully modelled in 3D so that they have proper shadows and can be used in different ways in different formats and have consistency maintained across products (not that any such products were announced, mind you--just that it could be done).

During CGL's presentation, Randall and Brent talked about the new set:

In case you can't get enough of Randall's fabulous outerwear:

Catalyst had swag.

Sadly shirts were extremely limited and sold out in the first half-hour (apparently the show's main shirt order was delayed).  They had some lance packs, plus a limited selection of novels and sourcebooks, such as AToW, TR 3050 Upgrade, TR Prototypes, Combat Manual Kurita, and a handful of the new TW reprint; they were all gone by early Sunday.  Dice ran short as well for certain factions, as did pins.  But you could get both the metal and traditional faction dice, and the pins were quite nice.

PGI had merch as well:

Their main news was of course info on their upcoming Mechwarrior 5 Mercenaries game, announced for a 10 Sept 2019 release.

We got to see some gameplay and, if you were willing to wait up to three hours in line due to high demand, you could play a limited version in pod form.  I didn't have the patience (VIPs had priority access, but I didn't spring for that ticket).

There was also a gaming area for Solaris matches.

HBS was also there,

hyping their new Flashpoint expansion (they had their own area with a dozen comps set up where you could play it).

Jordan and Mitch had a throwdown sequel to the grudge match they had last year, and this year Mitch managed to come out on top.

They then hosted a Q&A which said that yes, they're looking at the Clans and the Unseen both.  They confirmed their next expansion was Urban Warfare, but gave no details.  I asked if they were doing any more special limited edition merch and they said no.  They had a charity giveaway where you had the chance to get kickstarter merch; I won a heraldry set (Davion, to add to my Marik) and so was pretty damn happy.

I also had Jordan Weisman sign a big pile of my FASA-era books.  I asked him and others to lavish some extra love on my ComStar book, which is my favourite ever BT sourcebook.

Lastly, there were the usual cool bits to be seen floating about the hall:

The writing on the inside of the HBS kickstarter jackets.

One of the MWO Championship announcers wandered the halls on his downtime, getting absolutely everyone to sign a Combat Manual he bought at the con.

After the first night I went out for drinks with some of the attendees and the bar was able to make me a Light PPC (1 shot Blue Curacao, 1 shot Citrus Vodka, 1 shot Clear Cuervo Tequila).  It was surprisingly drinkable.

Lastly, I got to enjoy watching George "Duncan Fisher" Ledoux get in his first ever game of tabletop BT.

Cheers.
« Last Edit: 07 December 2018, 16:45:09 by Xotl »
3028-3057 Random Assignment Tables -
Also contains faction deployment & rarity info.

http://bg.battletech.com/forums/index.php?topic=1219.0

Adrian Gideon

• BattleTech Developer
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • BattleTech Line Developer
Re: MechCon 2018 Rundown
« Reply #1 on: 04 December 2018, 10:51:38 »
Cool.

We’ll use that rifleman pic yet, don’t worry. I think I may have put it somewhere in the weapons section, actually.
If you appreciate how I’m doing, send me a tip: ko-fi.com/rayarrastia
fb.com/battletechgame
@CGL_BattleTech

I am Belch II

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • It's a gator with a nuke, whats the problem.
« Reply #2 on: 04 December 2018, 10:55:19 »
Some great reports. MechCon looks really fun.
Walking the fine line between sarcasm and being a smart-ass

Elmoth

• Major
  • Periphery fanboy
« Reply #3 on: 04 December 2018, 11:11:21 »
Now I am curious on how the new riffleman looks...

Cool report. Looks like a great event

PyreLight

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #4 on: 04 December 2018, 11:15:14 »
Marco Mazzoni, the illustrator who's done the Battletech cover art for the Campaign Operations, Succession Wars, and the upcoming box sets, were also selling these art prints at the Con

« Last Edit: 04 December 2018, 11:17:19 by PyreLight »

PyreLight

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #5 on: 04 December 2018, 11:18:23 »
Xotl, do you think you can post a higher-resolution image of the PGI merchandise booth? I want to check out those t-shirts they were selling.

Tai Dai Cultist

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #6 on: 04 December 2018, 11:27:07 »

It's a shame all those other factions got equal banner-age as the most important faction.

Xotl

• Dominus Erratorum
  • BattleTech Developer
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Professor of Errata
« Reply #7 on: 04 December 2018, 11:30:13 »
Xotl, do you think you can post a higher-resolution image of the PGI merchandise booth? I want to check out those t-shirts they were selling.

This is as good as I can make it:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/v3tzu5hyxnbq2k9/IMG_20181202_191332490.png?dl=0

Colt Ward

• Lieutenant General
  • Gott Mit Uns
    • Merc Periphery Guide- Bakunin
« Reply #8 on: 04 December 2018, 12:18:36 »
Thanks for sharing . . . I appreciate hearing they are thinking about the Clans, though it will all come down to execution of course.  I would love to be able to actually command Elementals though I am not sure how they are going to do a Clan invasion from their current HBS starting point.

Was the merch a lot of stuff you could get at GenCon?
Colt Ward
Clan Invasion Backer #149, Leviathans #104

"We come in peace, please ignore the bloodstains."

"Greetings, Mechwarrior. You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Daoshen and the Capellan armada."

Xotl

• Dominus Erratorum
  • BattleTech Developer
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Professor of Errata
« Reply #9 on: 04 December 2018, 12:58:13 »
As far as I know it was all standard CGL con merch.  I do think there is a big opportunity here for CGL to provide more specialized merch, even only with this con, as with the show being literally all BT all the time (and with only one other vendor), you can't ask for more of a perfect audience.  People were buying tons of stuff, and would have grabbed more were it available.

The PGI shirts were from previous MechCons, but were not available at GenCon and the like (not sure if they sell any of it online).
« Last Edit: 04 December 2018, 19:21:40 by Xotl »

Pat Payne

• Lieutenant
  • 352nd Combat Group -- Ex cinis ad astra
« Reply #10 on: 04 December 2018, 13:12:12 »
They'd also brought a copy of the proof cover of the upcoming BattleMech Manual reprint (the first printing has sold out).  When the Manual was being prepped, its cover was originally supposed to be the newly reimagined Rifleman, but that was unusable due to shenanigans; this Marauder image was put on ice for the same reason.  I'm very happy to see that such a beautiful rendition of such an iconic mech will grace the errata-corrected second printing, due in the next few months.  The art is by Marco Mazzoni, who attended the con and was selling a limited number of prints of his "lost" Rifleman piece, his new BattleMaster rendition (as seen on the upcoming A Game of Armoured Combat box) and this Marauder cover piece.

Cool.

We’ll use that rifleman pic yet, don’t worry. I think I may have put it somewhere in the weapons section, actually.

Woohoo!  :thumbsup:

Colt Ward

• Lieutenant General
  • Gott Mit Uns
« Reply #11 on: 04 December 2018, 13:22:23 »
love to get a print like that . . . is that a Shilone above the Marauder?
Colt Ward

"Greetings, Mechwarrior. You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Daoshen and the Capellan armada."

Frabby

• Major
« Reply #12 on: 04 December 2018, 13:38:51 »
Is that Duke Ricol's Marauder?

Btw, thanks Xotl for the great report & pics!
Sarna.net BattleTechWiki Admin
Author of the BattleCorps stories Feather vs. Mountain, Rise and Shine, Proprietary, Trial of Faith & scenario Twins

Adrian Gideon

• BattleTech Developer
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • BattleTech Line Developer
« Reply #13 on: 04 December 2018, 14:22:50 »
That’s the Red Duke yes, in the Red Hunter.
If you appreciate how I’m doing, send me a tip: ko-fi.com/rayarrastia
fb.com/battletechgame
@CGL_BattleTech

Wildonion

• Warrant Officer
  • I'm just a few onions short of a patch.
« Reply #14 on: 04 December 2018, 15:04:10 »
I would have loved going just to get one of those Rifleman prints! Thanks for letting me enjoy the event vicariously, Xotl.

Colt Ward

• Lieutenant General
  • Gott Mit Uns
« Reply #15 on: 04 December 2018, 15:23:47 »
Hey, I meant to ask . . . in that second to last mini picture . . . is that a Classic Archer in the front left sporting Davion Guards colors . . . and a orange/red Classic Longbow?  Is this the first time we have seen minis for those, or have I missed it elsewhere?
Colt Ward

MoneyLovinOgre4Hire

• Lieutenant General
  • It's just my goth phase
« Reply #16 on: 04 December 2018, 15:29:19 »
I talked about going with a friend, but he dithered until after the discount tickets were gone so I didn't bother.  Then he told me that he was planning to go after all.
Warning: this post may contain sarcasm.

"I think I've just had another near-Rincewind experience," Death, The Color of Magic

"When in doubt, C4." Jamie Hyneman

NeonKnight

• Freelance Writer
  • Major
  • Cause Them My Initials!
« Reply #17 on: 04 December 2018, 15:44:21 »
Hey, I meant to ask . . . in that second to last mini picture . . . is that a Classic Archer in the front left sporting Davion Guards colors . . . and a orange/red Classic Longbow?  Is this the first time we have seen minis for those, or have I missed it elsewhere?

Do you mean this pic:

If so, it IS an archer, but I had posted pics of it (or a differently painted one at least) before:

https://bg.battletech.com/forums/index.php?topic=62788.msg1442895#msg1442895
AGENT #575, Vancouver Canada

Colt Ward

• Lieutenant General
  • Gott Mit Uns
« Reply #18 on: 04 December 2018, 15:59:33 »
Is it a Classic?  Its the angle and Warhammer behind makes me wonder since I am not a huge Archer (Phrasing!) fan keep putting off getting a PP one and its not as high on my attention list as a Classic MAD & WHM mini.
Colt Ward

NeonKnight

• Freelance Writer
  • Major
« Reply #19 on: 04 December 2018, 16:43:34 »
Is it a Classic?  Its the angle and Warhammer behind makes me wonder since I am not a huge Archer (Phrasing!) fan keep putting off getting a PP one and its not as high on my attention list as a Classic MAD & WHM mini.

It's a NuSeen/ReSeen/ReSculpt whatever ya wanna call it ;)

RoundTop

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Lieutenant
  • In Takashi We Trust
« Reply #20 on: 04 December 2018, 17:19:03 »
To answer about the Longbow in orange, no. That is the longbow from years ago. The 12C http://ironwindmetals.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=1703
No-Dachi has a counter-argument. Nothing further? Ok.
Demo team agent #772

Elmoth

• Major
  • Periphery fanboy
« Reply #21 on: 04 December 2018, 17:25:24 »
Nice looking small formation of mechs

Bedwyr

• A Sticky Wicket
  • Global Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • RIP. Again. And again. And again.
« Reply #22 on: 04 December 2018, 18:31:55 »
So if I understand correctly, the original Battlemech Manual print run had the tiger stripe MadCat on the cover and this time it'll be the Baron's Marauder, correct?
Alas poor Photobucket. I knew him Horatio, a fellow of infinite jest, of most excellent fancy.

Xotl

• Dominus Erratorum
  • BattleTech Developer
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Professor of Errata
« Reply #23 on: 04 December 2018, 18:44:01 »
Duke Ricol, but yeah, you got it.  The interior will have a lot more changes than the usual errata release, as I basically treated the year before it sold out as a sort of extended beta period.  Anyone curious can see the full scope of changes by visiting the BMM errata thread.

Bedwyr

• A Sticky Wicket
  • Global Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #24 on: 04 December 2018, 18:46:38 »
Alright, I'll spring for it. Sold.
Alas poor Photobucket. I knew him Horatio, a fellow of infinite jest, of most excellent fancy.

MoneyLovinOgre4Hire

• Lieutenant General
« Reply #25 on: 04 December 2018, 19:04:11 »
Calling him the Red Baron kinda makes me want to put together a Marauder mini that's stomping on a doghouse.

"I think I've just had another near-Rincewind experience," Death, The Color of Magic

Sharpnel

• Colonel
« Reply #26 on: 04 December 2018, 19:17:57 »
Thanks for sharing . . . I appreciate hearing they are thinking about the Clans, though it will all come down to execution of course.  I would love to be able to actually command Elementals though I am not sure how they are going to do a Clan invasion from their current HBS starting point.

Was the merch a lot of stuff you could get at GenCon?
Me want Triple F Burger shirts now.
Consigliere Trygg Bender, CRD-3BL Crusader, The Blazer Mafia
Takehiro 'Taco' Uchimiya, SHD-2H Shadow Hawk 'Taco', Crimson Oasis Trading Company

"Of what use is a dream, if not a blueprint for courageous action" -Adam West
As I get older, I realize that I'm not as good as I once was.
"Life is too short to be living someone else's dream" - Hugh Hefner

The Wayfarer

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #27 on: 04 December 2018, 19:35:01 »
Ummm.  Are those Battletech-themed poker tokens?

And my Google skills are weak.  Does Mazzoni sell those prints online?

Mike
Revelations 6:8. And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.

Xotl

• Dominus Erratorum
  • BattleTech Developer
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Professor of Errata
« Reply #28 on: 04 December 2018, 19:41:32 »
Those were poker chips, yes.  You could buy them individually, or as a set of ten.

Mazzoni does not sell those BT prints away from cons: he said the terms of his agreement to allow the sales in the first place forbid anything but "in-person" purchases.
« Last Edit: 04 December 2018, 19:55:09 by Xotl »

NeonKnight

• Freelance Writer
  • Major
« Reply #29 on: 04 December 2018, 19:53:12 »
Ummm.  Are those Battletech-themed poker tokens?

Yuppers!

JPArbiter

• Captain
  • Podcasting Monkey
    • Arbitration Studios, your last word in battletech talk
« Reply #30 on: 04 December 2018, 20:25:15 »
I get to ask a stupid question. Is that orange and white Awesome supposed to be Dawn Guard? I remember Phil Lees novella mentions thier colors, and I am kinda obsessed with them right now
Host of Arbitration, your last word in Battletech Talk

NeonKnight

• Freelance Writer
  • Major
« Reply #31 on: 04 December 2018, 20:56:57 »
also, here is the SWAG BAG from mech Con:

Had a BAG, Coaster, MW5 Mercs Water Bottle, and Solaris 7 Socks.

MoneyLovinOgre4Hire

• Lieutenant General
« Reply #32 on: 04 December 2018, 21:16:00 »
What mech is that on the bag?  it looks like a cross between a Mandrill and a K4 Catapult.

Bedwyr

• A Sticky Wicket
  • Global Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #33 on: 04 December 2018, 21:37:34 »
What mech is that on the bag?  it looks like a cross between a Mandrill and a K4 Catapult.

I think you are correct in identifying it as one of the Catapults, K2/K4.

NeonKnight

• Freelance Writer
  • Major
« Reply #34 on: 04 December 2018, 21:43:51 »

It is a Drink Coaster with a K2 Catapult on it.

MoneyLovinOgre4Hire

• Lieutenant General
« Reply #35 on: 04 December 2018, 21:55:55 »
I think you are correct in identifying it as one of the Catapults, K2/K4.

You know, I think that from now on I'm going to call those models Kuritapults.

Bedwyr

• A Sticky Wicket
  • Global Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #36 on: 04 December 2018, 22:03:55 »
You know, I think that from now on I'm going to call those models Kuritapults.

<Rising suddenly from the throne>

"WHAT! THAT CANNOT BE!"

"MY GUARDS: FIRE THE KURITAPULT!"

Empyrus

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #37 on: 04 December 2018, 22:06:31 »
Wait, am i understanding this correct, there's gonna be new edition of the BMM with new cover art (and presumably all/most of errata included)?
I need to buy that again then.

Bedwyr

• A Sticky Wicket
  • Global Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #38 on: 04 December 2018, 22:09:15 »
Wait, am i understanding this correct, there's gonna be new edition of the BMM with new cover art (and presumably all/most of errata included)?

Plus the artwork will mate with the Beginner Box artwork in a matched tableau. Eh? Eh?  :thumbsup:

Xotl

• Dominus Erratorum
  • BattleTech Developer
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Professor of Errata
« Reply #39 on: 04 December 2018, 22:22:37 »

New art, definitely.  All the errata too (well, minus one piece that I missed, damn it), plus more, because I took the time to keep rewriting bits for better clarity even if it wasn't technically "wrong" and move things a little bit here and there for better placement and so on (bless your heart, Ray, for implementing all that).  "Revised edition" would be too strong, but "normal errata" would be too weak.  Go to my last post in the BMM errata thread and you can download something that will annotate the hell out of your 1st printing pdf and show you the vast majority of the changes.
« Last Edit: 04 December 2018, 22:40:06 by Xotl »

Empyrus

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #40 on: 04 December 2018, 23:22:08 »
I have the hardcover... I may have bought the PDF too, come to think of it, but i can't recall where it is, my own file organization is a labyrinth.

EDIT Incidentally, your link doesn't work.

Xotl

• Dominus Erratorum
  • BattleTech Developer
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Professor of Errata
« Reply #41 on: 04 December 2018, 23:49:20 »
I get to ask a stupid question. Is that orange and white Awesome supposed to be Dawn Guard? I remember Phil Lees novella mentions thier colors, and I am kinda obsessed with them right now

No idea, I'm afraid.  Wackrabbit (IIRC that's the way his handle goes) was doing all the painting.

EDIT Incidentally, your link doesn't work.

Oops, accidentally deleted a few days ago.  Fixed.
« Last Edit: 10 December 2018, 02:44:26 by Xotl »

Empyrus

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #42 on: 04 December 2018, 23:55:47 »
Found my BMM PDF, i had a back-up copy in my downloads folder lol.
But unfortunately looks like PDF-XChanged Viewer doesn't read the .FDF. Gives error about "(PDF Structure 40) required property not set".

Xotl

• Dominus Erratorum
  • BattleTech Developer
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Professor of Errata
« Reply #43 on: 05 December 2018, 00:04:32 »
Should work with the free current Acrobat Reader.

Alex Keller

• Captain
« Reply #44 on: 05 December 2018, 03:28:44 »
I also see a Valkyrie in that picture. I would love to hear more about any plans for release of these new miniatures.

abou

• Captain
« Reply #45 on: 05 December 2018, 08:13:38 »
<Rising suddenly from the throne>

"WHAT! THAT CANNOT BE!"

"MY GUARDS: FIRE THE KURITAPULT!"
Hmmm... could be an alternative to seppuku.

Bedwyr

• A Sticky Wicket
  • Global Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #46 on: 05 December 2018, 12:36:34 »
Hmmm... could be an alternative to seppuku.

I had a Dilbert cartoon in mind when I wrote that: "Fire the lawyerpult!".

Hayden.

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #47 on: 05 December 2018, 12:56:10 »

I talked to the fellow doing the painting, and specifically asked about this mini as I didn't recognize the paint scheme.  He stated that it was a kind of test article for a paint scheme but that it was only for consideration and not yet canonical.

Edited: to remove speculation.
« Last Edit: 05 December 2018, 13:52:47 by Hayden. »
Hayden

Colt Ward

• Lieutenant General
  • Gott Mit Uns
« Reply #48 on: 05 December 2018, 13:42:41 »
I thought the Dawn Guard was supposed to be black with gold?
Colt Ward

Hayden.

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #49 on: 05 December 2018, 13:56:46 »
I thought the Dawn Guard was supposed to be black with gold?

I revised my post to remove my speculation.

I can't accurately recall the intended scheme.

I was told that it was a proposal and not canonical at the time of the event.
Hayden

Lord Cameron

• Patron Saint of GenCon Goodies
  • Catalyst Demo Team
  • Captain
« Reply #50 on: 06 December 2018, 01:30:01 »
I also see a Valkyrie in that picture. I would love to hear more about any plans for release of these new miniatures.

New Valkyrie was in limited release (in metal) at Gencon
Agent #395, West Coast CDT Lead

(SMD)MadCow

• Lieutenant
  • 1st Earl of the Bixby Duchy
« Reply #51 on: 06 December 2018, 10:50:43 »
New Valkyrie was in limited release (in metal) at Gencon

Can you tell us what other mechs were pictured? Because I think I spotted a Wolf Trap in the black and red.

Lord Cameron

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Captain
« Reply #52 on: 06 December 2018, 11:50:07 »
Can you tell us what other mechs were pictured? Because I think I spotted a Wolf Trap in the black and red.
The painter's table at Mechcon had a number of projects, not all of them new.
Besides the 9 plastic sets in the new box sets at Gencon, there were new metal minis of the Wasp and Valkyrie.

Brent Evans

• Señor oscuro
  • Catalyst Game Labs
  • Sergeant
« Reply #53 on: 06 December 2018, 14:01:13 »
Just want to post a quick THANK YOU for posting all the updates on MechCon.  Great thread. :0)

Brent

Stormlion1

• Colonel
  • Apparently Im a rare survivor of the 1st!
« Reply #54 on: 24 January 2019, 18:04:35 »

A tiny bit of thread necro but Camospecs put up on Facebook a Uraeus in Yellow and White colors there calling the Dawn Guard.
I don't set an example for others. I make examples of them.

Charlie 6

• Captain
« Reply #55 on: 24 January 2019, 19:23:39 »
A tiny bit of thread necro...
I'm glad you did as I completely missed this thread.  Thanks for bringing it back up.

Lord Cameron

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Captain
« Reply #56 on: 31 March 2019, 13:45:36 »
For those looking forward to Mechcon 2019,  we'll be posting a thread when it's announced, and we hope to bring more Battletech events next time!

MoneyLovinOgre4Hire

• Lieutenant General
« Reply #57 on: 31 March 2019, 13:54:16 »
Excellent.

Register