Author Topic: The Underground (Slightly Aromatic and Somewhat Moist) Lair Of The Mighty Achoo!  (Read 131432 times)

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Pimpin' Mopar Goodness since the Dawn of Time
What could possibly go wrong?

BirdofPrey

• Major
*The BoP Industries dropship flies over the bar and drops a brand new BoP at the front of the bar*
Sorry about the mess.  Did the weasels run over Achoo this time?

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
no

they missed him

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
They got him with a 9 digit bill before your dropships bombed them.
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants
-Editor on Battletech Fanon Wiki

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
no i think they missed him

BirdofPrey

• Major
Lemme see that.
*BoP grabs the bill from Achoo's hands*
Hmm
What bill?
*BoP incinerates the outrageous invoice*

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
May want to talk to your accounting department..
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
Yes.  They billed it all electronically.  It's all stored on the Comstar Cloud Service

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
That's OK. I loaded a really nasty virus into the Comstar Cloud Service. Should be wiping it out as we speak.   >:D

I also transferred all of my stuff out of that cloud. I have never trusted clouds. They tend to cause storms.  ::)
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
If you try to virus the cloud Comstar sends a warship to smite you

*pauses as a strange shadow passes over the Lair*

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Uh-Oh...

*Detector in slightly borrowed Computer alerts a Dante-Class Frigate has enter orbit above the lair and began firing it's Naval Autocannons on Lair.*

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
time to exit stage left

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
*Dante-Class Frigate, with typical accuracy, bombards the wrong continent, calls it good and goes off to get lost in the AFFS thread.*
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
wow.  that was a non close call

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Well, it was sort of non close. It hit the right planet. Even the AFFS can accidentally hit the right planet.   }:)

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
*Wrangler taps on a Noteputer while he sips his drink, when he notices a problem....as a blue Wombat bounces around ComStar Cloud*
I see what I mean about that nasty virus.....how heck did you get the blue wonder into their??

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Not my fault. Not my problem.  8)

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel

Not my pig.  Not my farm. 

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
You know, denial is the first sign of guilt!

*Suddenly the ComGuard security Weasels grab Achoo and runs off within in a Patty Wagon for his Re-Education.*

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
Oops

I think that was the Patty Cake Wagon

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Oops

I think that was the Patty Cake Wagon
What happens with those guys?

BirdofPrey

• Major
Regardless, if Achoo is indisposed, I think I'll move in.
*BoP unpacks a BoP Industries Mobile Mad Science Kit in Achoo's office.*

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
What happens with those guys?

The weasels play Patty Cake with he his .....

well...

let's just say it's like that game with the paddle and the ball and the string

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
So, BoP, we know thee.  What are you planning to do since you've dethroned, the Mighty Achoo?

You going fight the Wombat menace? Make the Lair great again?

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
(Achoo walks out of his office with an evil grin on his face, wearing pink robes. Above acolytes of the Word of Bunny are driving off with BoP's Mobile Mad Science Kit (that is one of the problems of having them mobile). He walks over to the throne as thousands of bunnies suddenly show up holding bunny sized blazer rifles.)

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
What the Hair happen to you, Achoo?

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
Wait.

I think I read this in the Penthouse Forum once

BirdofPrey

• Major
So, BoP, we know thee.  What are you planning to do since you've dethroned, the Mighty Achoo?

You going fight the Wombat menace? Make the Lair great again?
There's a draft, so I might build a wall.

(Achoo walks out of his office with an evil grin on his face, wearing pink robes. Above acolytes of the Word of Bunny are driving off with BoP's Mobile Mad Science Kit (that is one of the problems of having them mobile). He walks over to the throne as thousands of bunnies suddenly show up holding bunny sized blazer rifles.)
*A small mushroom cloud is seen in the distance as the Bop Industries Mobile Mad Science Kit's BoP Industries Certified Anti-Theft Device triggers*

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
*Surveying what has becomes a Battlefield*
Now they WoB now Word of Bunnies?   Yeesh.  well at least the bunnies were taken out by mushroom cloud....small yield thank, gaud! 

Now take care of this Achoo who's been possessed by the spirit of the Bunny.....

*Wrangler slips POWERFUL liquor into Achoo's drink making him little dizzy.   Then throws a "Master"(C) grade Poke'ball at him capturing him.   He then calls one his insane and trigger happy MechWarriors from his merc lance to clean up the rifle toting bunnies with his Piranha BattleMech in the parking lot.  As he yells over the loud speakers "Say Hello to my many little friends"!!!  as he opens up his 12 Machine Guns making them Easter Dinner out of them.*

RATATATATATATATATATATATAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mean while in the Pokeball, Achoo recovers (we hope)!

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Bah! Foolish Wrangler! You caught Pikachu, not PinkAchoo. And one cannot get rid of the minions of the Word of Bunny that easy because they are legion.
And they multiply really quickly. We gotta do invasions every once in a while just to cut down the excess population.

Register