Author Topic: Non-BattleTech - other kit bashes  (Read 733 times)

Daemion

• Major
  • The Future of BattleTech
    • Never Tales and Other Daydreams
Non-BattleTech - other kit bashes
« on: 11 September 2019, 12:46:17 »
So, BattleTech wasn't where I first started kit bashing.  Early on, since I didn't get a lot of toys, I figured out how to repair the ones I had, starting with GI Joes. Technically, the first real repair was the sole Visionary figure I had.

Eventually, came the custom Joe mail-away figure.  After a while, I had an idea of how I wanted the character to look, unmasked, so I eventually kept an eye out for a head that mostly fit.  I forget what series it was from, but this came the closest.  Jaw needs to be a little more square. May look to hero-forge in the future to see if I can find something more in line with whats in my mind's eye.

I wanted something close to BT scale, so I eventually kit bashed a likeness from Dark Age infantry.  He's a little tall, better suited to the 144 Tomahawk I have. But, I can swap him in as a 'heroic representation' if I ever want.

So, I leave the floor open - what other kit bashes have you made, and do you still have that one that got you started?
It's your world. You can do anything you want in it. - Bob Ross

Every thought and device conceived by Satan and man must be explored and found wanting. - Donald Grey Barnhouse on the purpose of history and time.

I helped make a game! ^_^  - Forge Of War: Tactics

Register