Author Topic: The Underground (Slightly Aromatic and Somewhat Moist) Lair Of The Mighty Achoo!  (Read 131433 times)

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Ahhhh, my new lair is finished! New throne, new walls, a roof (again! Yay!) over my throne, new exhaust fans converted from a Karnov transport, and on nobody's travel guide! (How that happened for the old one I will probably never know.)

Nice wall of TV's, a snack bar, a bar, a salad bar and a kitchenette! And I am the only one here! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

Sharpnel

• Colonel
And not a Wombat in sight
Consigliere Trygg Bender, CRD-3BL Crusader, The Blazer Mafia
Takehiro 'Taco' Uchimiya, SHD-2H Shadow Hawk 'Taco', Crimson Oasis Trading Company

"Of what use is a dream, if not a blueprint for courageous action" -Adam West
As I get older, I realize that I'm not as good as I once was.
"Life is too short to be living someone else's dream" - Hugh Hefner

trboturtle

• Freelance Writer
  • Major
  • Erraturi te salutant!
*Looks at watch.*

I would give Wombat less than 24 hours before he runs through here..... BTW, Achoo.... are those fleas glowing?

Craig
Author of 32 Battletech short stories including "The Lance Killer," "Hikagemono," "Negotiation," "The Clawing," "Salvage," "The Promise," "Reap What You Sow," "Family Ties," "The Blood of Man," "End of Message," "Heroes' Bridge," "Kurodenkou," "Thirteen," "My Father's Sword," "Evacuation," "Operation Red Lion," "A Matter of Honor," "State of Grace," "Operation Blue Tiger," "A Warrior's Fear," "Shadow Angels," "Murphy's Method," "End of the Road," (IAMTW 2019 Scribe Award nominee!), "Tales of the Cracked Canopy: Blind Arrogance," "Laws Are Silent," "No Tears," "Tales of the Cracked Canopy: Shadows of the Past," and "Three White Roses."
Novels -- Icons of War, Elements of Treason series, "Vengence Games." Upcoming: "In the Shadow of Dragons" and "Poisoned Honor" (WoR #1)

My Blogs!
Battletech:  http://thebattletechstate.blogspot.com/
Other writings: http://trboturtleswritings.blogspot.com/

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Nope. They are not fleas.   O:-)
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

BirdofPrey

• Major
OH YEAH
*BoP busts into the newly refurbished lair.*

Hey, If I didn't do it, Wombat would have, or the paramedics.
On a side note, why did I read the title as "slightly achromatic"?

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
*Wrangler waltzes in*  Hey hey hey, the bar all restocked and everything!  What kinda loan did you get be able afford these digs, Achoo?
« Last Edit: 03 February 2017, 13:08:24 by Wrangler »
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants
-Editor on Battletech Fanon Wiki

Sharpnel

• Colonel
Nope. They are not fleas.   O:-)
Then they must be...ticks. Hopefully, they are not of the large and blue variety.
Takehiro 'Taco' Uchimiya, SHD-2H Shadow Hawk 'Taco', Crimson Oasis Trading Company

BirdofPrey

• Major
SPOOOOOON

Wombat

• Captain
".....aaaaaaaaaghhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

*splat!*

[Wombat appears to have fallen through the outer protective shield, through the ferro-aluminum armor, and through the ceiling tile and landed in the middle of the lair, impaled from an in-flight accident on what appears to be the nose cone off a Stuka aerospace fighter. The markings along the nose cone (along with the fudge on Wombat's mouth, indicate...well really nothing, but does distract somewhat from the several dozen empty boxes of extra-strength Imodium dangling out of Wombat's pouch.]

"Remember gweilo, you suck when you are nervous." - James Hong

"Everyone has a plan until you get punched in the mouth." - Mike Tyson

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
*sigh*  {presses the button to have the actual bunker roof rolled into place]

You're late. You can hose off over there.

Wombat

• Captain
[Wombat unzips his marsupial suit and has a seat on a bench while the marsupial suit waddles over to a shower and begins bathing itself. Seductively. Music begins to play from Wombat's pouch. A few asian goldfish float out of the shower drain and begin dancing with the marsupial suit. Wombat points at them and giggles.]

"I know that fish. It's name is Yu. The marsupial suit picks up the fish and won't put it down."

**everyone begins to groan as Rick Astley plays out of Wombat's pouch**
"Remember gweilo, you suck when you are nervous." - James Hong

"Everyone has a plan until you get punched in the mouth." - Mike Tyson

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage

Sharpnel

• Colonel
We're being rick-rolled by a irksome marsupial

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Something fishy about this.  ;)
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Pimpin' Mopar Goodness since the Dawn of Time
Do you have anything that isn't breaded? 

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
*points to the newly delivered Beer Nuts in their wrappers* I think that fills your request.  Just make sure you fill out all necessary forms to have them for your use.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
*SIGH* That didn't take long for things to get twisted.

I can't have anything nice.

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
This is why we can't have nice things

BirdofPrey

• Major
*BoP pulls out a couple pineapples with grenade pins stuck in them*

So, I lost the shipping manifest, so I'm not actually sure if these are perfectly safe and edible novelty fruit, or explosives disguised as fruit, but at least it isn't breaded.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Well, lets find out if they are safe.
[Quickly pulls both pins, then shoves BoP and his pineapples into a bunker rated closet and shuts the door. Achoo then legs it to hide behind his throne]

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Jumpin jehosaphat!  He's bombing the poor mechanical bird brAIN! *Jumps behind the bar and takes swig of courage (C) rum as he wait for the impending explosion.*

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Where is the boom? There was supposed to be a BoP shattering boom....

BirdofPrey

• Major
*A muffled yell is heard*
Can someone get me a towel and a bowl?  Apparently this is a BoP Industries self-cutting pineapple, and it was set to fruit salsa.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
*Suddenly the muffle is drown with a Toilet flush as BoP is lost into the nether regions of the Achoo's waste recycling system. Wombat comes out of the bathroom that had BoP and says "Thanks for the Towel!" with toothy grin.*

Yeesh, that terrible way to go....he all washed up...no down?

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.................just.................................Ewwwwwwwwwwwww!     :o

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
I have lost my will to eat Pineapple

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Don't use the bathroom. I have called in the HazMat team to just nuke it. It will be better and easier just to replace it. it was modular anyway. Heck, this entire place is modular. Technically this is an OmniLair, easily refitted, altered, and rebuilt by just replacing the parts you intruders destroy.   }:)

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
Install the Bar Module Prime!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
*Weasel We-Swap-It-We-Replace-It Crew arrives, begins lug out the old nasty modules that were rendered destroyed.  Then swap in new ones (BoP Certified) Bar & Bathroom modules.  After giving Achoo's his lengthy and rather long bill that wasn't covered by the insurance company (I-Am-Insurance), they take 45 minute coffee break on his expense then wheel out with broken modules over the distance.  Suddenly a BoP DropShip comes by and bombards the area where Weasels drove off too make sure the modules are rendered "Safe to Recycle" with said weasels as well*

Glad i don't work for them. Yeash.

*Wrangler walks to the new and fully stocked bar for a Beer.*

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
Achoo should have switched to Geiko

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Wombat stuffed the poor Geiko gecko into his pouch. I fear for the poor gecko.