Author Topic: Got any information on the Blood Spirits or York? (Pre-3072)  (Read 279 times)

Red Pins

• Major
  • Inspiration+Creativity=Insanity
I'm looking for any information people can give me on the Blood Spirits - dress, major cities on York - anything.

I'm working on a story with a limited-timeframe as a break and to get some physiotherapy on my hand by typing (I gave myself a boxer's fracture - don't ask.   :lipsrsealed: ) but I aim to get back to my original project next month when its more comfortable to hold the pencil and do the design work.

Thanks, I appreciate it!
...Visit the Legacy Cluster...
The New Clans:Volume One
Clan Devil Wasp * Clan Carnoraptor * Clan Frost Ape * Clan Surf Dragon * Clan Tundra Leopard
Work-in-progress; The Blake Threat File
Now with MORE GROGNARD!  ...I think I'm done.  I've played long enough to earn a pension, fer cryin' out loud!  IlClan and out in <REDACTED>!
TRO: 3176 Hegemony Refits - the 30-day wonder

BrianDavion

• Captain
Re: Got any information on the Blood Spirits or York? (Pre-3072)
« Reply #1 on: 26 March 2024, 01:03:47 »
Field Manual Crusader Clans
The Clans Warriors of Keresnky
Field Manual Updates

those are the big three.
The Suns will shine again

Red Pins

• Major
« Reply #2 on: 26 March 2024, 01:19:09 »
Yeah, got those - I'm looking for stuff from the anthologies, anything else that might be out there.  Sorry, should have specified.
Clan Devil Wasp * Clan Carnoraptor * Clan Frost Ape * Clan Surf Dragon * Clan Tundra Leopard
Now with MORE GROGNARD!  ...I think I'm done.  I've played long enough to earn a pension, fer cryin' out loud!  IlClan and out in <REDACTED>!

Orwell84

• Lieutenant
« Reply #3 on: 26 March 2024, 02:22:01 »
The Tears of Blood series by Randall N. Bills features a Blood Spirit MechWarrior defending York against the Star Adders in 3061-62. It was on BattleCorps though so unless it's in your collection I don't think it's available elsewhere.
All Clan totems are equal but some are more equal than others.

"The Succession Wars solved no problem. Their effects, both immediate and indirect, were either negative or disastrous. Morally subversive, economically destructive, socially degrading, confused in their causes, devious in their course, futile in their results, they are the outstanding example in Spheroid history of meaningless conflict."
The Third Star League's view of the Succession Wars, plagiarised from an ancient Terran historian's judgement of the Thirty Years War.

Red Pins

• Major
« Reply #4 on: 26 March 2024, 07:10:16 »
Thanks.

Anybody else?

tassa_kay

• Major
  • Karianna Schmitt has no time for your headcanon.
    • My Facebook page!
"Social media made y'all way too comfortable with disrespecting people and not getting punched in the face for it." - Mike Tyson

My Personal Units: Thuggee Warrior House Nagah (Capellan Confederation), 29th Blood Drinkers (Clan Blood Spirit), Nightmare Galaxy (Clan Hell's Horses), 1st Raven Rook Cluster (Raven Alliance)
Favorite Factions: Capellan Confederation • Clan Blood Spirit • Clan Smoke Jaguar • Clan Hell's Horses • Raven Alliance • Fronc Reaches • Rim Worlds Republic • Magistracy of Canopus
Favorite Characters: Malvina Hazen • Kali Liao • Katherine Steiner-Davion • Anastasia Kerensky • Danai Liao-Centrella • Karianna Schmitt • Lady Death • Tara Campbell • Katana Tormark
Favorite Units: The Golden Ordun • Wolf Hunters • 1st Horde Cluster • 1st Rasalhague Bears • Thuggee Warrior Houses • Hikage • Raptor Keshik • Kara's Scorchers • 1st Star Sentinels

Red Pins

• Major
« Reply #6 on: 26 March 2024, 17:17:53 »
Ahh, perfect, thank you.

That's the problem with writing about smaller, less known groups.  I thought the Marian Hegemony was bad, the Spirits are even worse.

Register